It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Jihad? CNN Reporting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm sitting here witnessing the fall of the USA. More and more are being arrested as Jihadists in the USA.

However, don't let this fool you. These are Israeli agents posing for the US media.
This is a way to move people into accepting the cops/military/CIA/FBI/NSA/IRS....
to arrest US citizens for terrorism.

People will accept it at first, because most are a bit prejudice, and these people are "foreign" looking.

But this morning.., there was a white guy being arrested for terrorism. I mean, he looks like the perfect average American. Boom, public accepts it, and they are on their merry way to arresting everyday folk for whatever they feel like, held without trial, on some remote island or wherever they want. And if your not very useful, you know, as "useless eater", you may just be culled....

We are very near the crescendo!

Hold on to your faith.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention, it is certainly an issue worth discussing.

I do not think we can conclude these alleged jihadists are "Israeli agents" without sufficient evidence, but we also cannot exclude the possibility either.

However, you were right to be alarmed about this, it has the potential to escalate into a dangerous situation for all of us. The solution, in a word, is understanding. Within the collective mind of the United States understanding is absent on two critical issues.
1) News stories are always chosen for a purpose; that purpose can be as simple as increasing ratings but can, and often is, used to manipulate public opinion, as the OP implied.
2) Islam is not the enemy; rather, it is the insanity in the human mind that causes a species to attack itself.

An increased understanding of either issue would resolve the potential consequences alluded to in the OP. It is our responsibility to communicate about these things effectively to increase the understanding of others to produce real change.

Truthfully,
Shane

[edit on 29-7-2009 by randolrs1]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
I'm sitting here witnessing the fall of the USA. More and more are being arrested as Jihadists in the USA.

However, don't let this fool you. These are Israeli agents posing for the US media.

Out of curiosity, how do you know these are Israeli agents?

Do you have any evidence of that?

I'm asking because on a superficial reading of it, it could spark some people off about anti-Israel sentiments, etc.

It'd be better if you had something to link to and back it up.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
better question, what the hell difference does it make if they're isreali or not. they probably aren't, who the hell needs the hassle of staging the arrest of forigen agents when you can get the same result arresting some random minority group or foreign nationals you've made everybody hate pointlessly.

it's not like they need to answer for the arrests, they've released quite a few people, after years of holding them, telling everyone these people were innocent, and no-one gives a crap. the american media doesn't even report it.

what the hell makes you think that you'll even be told that white guys are being held as terrorists.

this isn't conspiracy OP, this is fact, this is just something americans haven't realised yet but the rest of the world knows, kind of like the lack of evidence to go to war in iraq. you people won't actually realise until it's four years to late.

there are two wars the american state are carrying out, the war on drugs aka the war on americans, and the war on terror, aka the war on everyone else.

the reason they aren't called "the war on americans" and "the war on everybody else" is the same reason they call bombing the crap out of a city "shock and awe". it's a PR exercise in making sure you stay dumb and docile.

isreali agents

[edit on 29/7/09 by pieman]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Frankly, I'm not concerned of offending anyone who cannot see the truth.

I dropped of Politically Correct a long time ago.

It’s interesting to note that the very first day of the Jewish Center (AMIA) bombing in Buenos Aires on July 1994, which resulted in the death of 85 people, the Zionist owned mainstream media blamed Iran and Hizb’Allah – in order to cover the long histroy of false-flag operations by Israeli Mossad – and as expected, a team of Israeli investigators arrived in Buenos Aires the very next day to remove any possible lead to Israel – as they did in case of Hotel Paradise (an Israeli hotel in Mombbasa) bombing in Kenya and other places.

www.daily.pk...

October 5, 2005
Al-Jazeera TV Special: The Israeli Mossad Was Involved in the 9/11 Attacks

www.jihadwatch.org...

new topics

top topics

join