It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Ways Humans Are NOT Primates - Lloyd Pye

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
although i beileve that we have been gentically altered by extra-terrestrials i still beileve that our dna originated from primates, its like whatever race did in fact alter us it basically just sped up the process of evolution y'know

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As evidence of ET;s visiting and playing with human DNA,
Here is a 2 page list of Sky Gods from around the world.
All these cultures say these gods created them.

et visits

And here is a list of creation stories.
creation stories

Lloyd Pye is not the only one who thinks that humans are the creation of ET’s. And there are still more.
other authors

Re: the Poodle:

“The poodle's true ancestry is as murky as the marshes it originally learned to work in. One commonly held belief is that it descended from Asian herding dogs then travelled west with the Germanic tribes known as Goths and Ostrogoths to eventually become a German water dog. Another theory holds that it was brought out of the Asian Steppes by the conquering North African Berbers and eventually found its way into Portugal in the 8th Century with the Moors.”
poodle

Yes, I know about rabbits. I bred and showed them for 10 years.

From your links, I love this item:
H. sapiens idaltu 0.16 – 0.15 Ethiopia 1450 3 craniums 1997/2003

Craniums..indeed! Are they sure that they are not elephants knee caps?

Why do you think that “melanin” was LOST?
Why could it not have been gained by those living in the sunny climes?
If we and the ape family descended from a common ancestor it would be logical that the had pink skin as the apes today still have.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
As evidence of ET;s visiting and playing with human DNA,
Here is a 2 page list of Sky Gods from around the world.
All these cultures say these gods created them.

et visits

And here is a list of creation stories.
creation stories

Lloyd Pye is not the only one who thinks that humans are the creation of ET’s. And there are still more.
other authors

A lot of spiritual beliefs around the world hold that fire is a spirit manifesting itself. Should I use this as evidence for fire being spiritual beings? Short answer: umm, no.

Re: the Poodle:

“The poodle's true ancestry is as murky as the marshes it originally learned to work in. One commonly held belief is that it descended from Asian herding dogs then travelled west with the Germanic tribes known as Goths and Ostrogoths to eventually become a German water dog. Another theory holds that it was brought out of the Asian Steppes by the conquering North African Berbers and eventually found its way into Portugal in the 8th Century with the Moors.”
poodle

And you can trace it as far back as the wolves they were descended from. Of course, the modern poodle (with the characteristics we recognize today) originated in France and is documented.

From your links, I love this item:
H. sapiens idaltu 0.16 – 0.15 Ethiopia 1450 3 craniums 1997/2003

Craniums..indeed! Are they sure that they are not elephants knee caps?

Some kneecaps, huh?

Why do you think that “melanin” was LOST?
Why could it not have been gained by those living in the sunny climes?
If we and the ape family descended from a common ancestor it would be logical that the had pink skin as the apes today still have.

Apes do not have pink skin. Gorillas have black skin:

Chimpanzees have skin ranging from black to grey to brown:

Orangutans have black to grey skin:

Bonobos have black to grey to brown skin:

And it is well documented that early humans had darker skin. The genome alone is proof of that.

And I really like how you put melanin in quotes. Do you not believe it exists, or that its not scientific?
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 3-8-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Hmmm? Does Harvard University let alone entire science have an exact and totally complete list of every gene that has ever evolved on this planet? Me thinks NOT! I'm pretty sure even with the extreme extinction rate that earth is currently experiencing that we are still finding new lifeforms.

Also what does the head of the Molecular Anthropology Lab at Harvard exactly semantically mean when they use the word "Alien"? Does she mean "extraterrestrial" in origin or just "unknown" in origin?

I personally noticed that the 223 so called "alien" genes is about 1% of the 20,000 to 25,000 genes within the human genome and thats about the same n% that makes us different from our closest genetic cousins i.e both chimp types [Pans paniscus & Pans troglodyte]! Could this be the origin of any confusion.

Personal Disclosure: I'm keeping an open mind about the validity of irishufology as a reputable source but I'm not gonna bet on it just yet as at the moment those odds are just way too long.

P.S. The only reason they say it is MORE possible that we are genetically modified is because it fits their ideology RE:"Harvard University’s Stone Age Laboratory and their Molecular Anthropology Laboratory, have been engaged from the beginning of the ’human genome project’ with the possibility of the human race being a hybrid of primitive man and an extraterrestrial race."! They are as yet to show cause!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
JS
Those are more than craniums. They are skulls. Interesting that they have dolichocephalism.
I may try to render them as they may look with flesh

.Don’t you think that comparing “fire spirits” to the Sky Gods is stretching the point?

OK Chimps start off pink and darken with age. Lots of stuff does that.

One of the points breaking Darwin and supporting ET Visitors is the sudden appearance of civilization only in certain areas, while the rest of the world continued to live in their primitive state. At a later time these visitors apparently left and the people became more primitive again.
link
This from above link:

“ANCIENT MYSTERIES / NEW AGE For millennia Homo sapiens--the species that emerged after the demise of the Neanderthals--existed throughout the world as hunter-gatherers in small, cooperative social groups. Then suddenly, around 3000 B.C.E., the first of six great civilizations sprang up around the globe. All of them told creation myths in which gods came down to Earth, fashioned humans in their own image, and then taught them the arts of agriculture and civilized life. In addition, all these cultures--established in Egypt, Sumer, Peru, Mexico, China, and the Indus Valley--created mammoth pyramids, though science has never been able to explain how or where they obtained the advanced technological knowledge to construct these edifices. The abrupt appearance of these civilizations and the similarities of their development call into question the Darwinian theory of evolution--for there exists no trace of an intermediate Homo sapiens between these advanced people and the hunter-gatherer peoples who preceded them and who continued to live in other parts of the world as they had for thousands of years.

From the bible Isaiah 13:5
“5: They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.
6: Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty. “
****Here “the LORD” seems to be reference to Nibiru postulated by some. or whatever brings great destruction.
****And here a quote from Don Juan in one of Carlos Castaneda’s books….

"We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so... I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner!”

.****Now this is interesting. It says that 97% of our DNA is “junk”.
That would mean that of the 3% that is used, we share this 98% with Chimps?****

“Given this classic slogan, we should not be overly surprised, that up to 97% of the human genetic information (DNA) is seemingly needless, repetitive "junk" - only about 3% is known to generate proteins, deserving the name "gene". The rest used to be called "junk DNA", lately renamed as "non-coding introns", sometimes labeled by the mysterious, though not very explicit description that these self-similar strands "regulate gene expression".
fractogene

Ancient Skeletons Expand Man's Past
By Robert S. Boyd
Excerpt: “The last of our ancient cousins, the lumbering Neanderthals, coexisted with Homo sapiens in Europe and the Near East until about 25,000 years ago. They may even have mated with our forebears. “Homo erectus survived until about 50,000 years ago, overlapping with both Neanderthals and early Homo sapiens.”
****This was in the appendix of the Book “Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation” by Michael Tsarion. homo erectus & us

*****So that shoots down the idea that we “evolved” from homo erectus, doesn’t it?****

****Well, JS, you can be the “monkey’s uncle” if you want to be. Me, I’m from some place else. We have a lot of that RH negative blood of the gods in the family. ****

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Not only does there not seem to be any Dr. Martha Rabinowitz at Harvard, there does not seem to be a "Stone Age Laboratory" there or a Molecular Anthropology Laboratory.

The article quoted is a bunch of made up nonsense. Don't worry about it.

[edit on 8/4/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Why do creationists like to throw out ToE and criticise scientists as Godless liars and then cherrypick and misconstrue pieces of science like "junk DNA?" I doubt there's a single creationist that actually believes *anyone* has claimed descent from monkeys. It's an argument to ridicule and let's be honest...the only real option.

LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy - Pope Benedict XVI said the debate raging in some countries — particularly the United States and his native Germany — between creationism and evolution was an “absurdity,” saying that evolution can coexist with faith. The pontiff, speaking as he was concluding his holiday in northern Italy, also said that while there is much scientific proof to support evolution, the theory could not exclude a role by God.
Source

The damn Pope accepts the evidence behind Evolution

The Archbishop of Canterbury has condemned the teaching of creationism in schools. In an interview with Guardian editor Alan Rusbridger, Dr Rowan Williams said the Biblical creation stories do not belong in the same category as evolutionary theory. He explained: "My worry is creationism can end up reducing the doctrine of creation rather than enhancing it." Creationists and proponents of intelligent design (ID) - the "alternative theory" to evolution by natural selection - assert that the natural world must have had a designer.
Source

The Protestant Church accepts the evidence behind Evolution

Humans haven't evolved from monkeys as everyone knows. We also haven't evolved from Homo Erectus. At one time H. Erectus, H. Neanderthalis, H. Floriensis and H. Sapiens were all doing their stuff in the same hemisphere at the same time. All four example of hominoids were using stone tools and taking advantage of their environment. Eating, drinking, having sex and dying. Oh yeah...and avoiding hungry predators, and intestinal worms, disease etc. Just like us...they left crap behind them. Bones, coprolites (fossil turd), butchered animal remains, stone tools, stone cores, rock art etc

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13b6cf288ea9.jpg[/atsimg]source

An interesting diagram of evolution

We've done well to survive from the 6000 or so primate species that have been estimated not to have made it. It's ironic that we're constantly trying to undo all the hard work of survival our ancestors have accumulated over the millennia.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4aeaaaf24ce2.gif[/atsimg] Evolution 101

How did humans evolve? About six million years ago in Africa, the chimpanzee lineage and our own split. What happened to us after that split? The hominid lineage did not march in a straight line to Homo sapiens. Instead, the early hominid lineage gave rise to many other (now extinct) hominids. Examining the fossils, the artifacts, and even the DNA of these relatives has helped us understand how this complex hominid tree evolved, and how modern humans came to exist.
Evolution 101

Transitional Fossils FAQ: Primates

Everything in this post can be checked, cross-referenced and even looked at in a local museum in any country in the world. If you can't be bothered...reach behind you...feel that little bone at the bottom of your spine? Dammit all, if that isn't transitional evidence of when we were once a tailed-mammal!

Why the hell anyone that believes in God needs to get upset with the Theory of Evolution is plain unnecessary. Neither excludes the existence of the other.

(a lot of this is from an earlier post on A&LC boards)

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Kandinsky, I'm not sure if you realize that I'm not a crationist and neither an evolutionist.
I am an interventionist.

As my above post shows, H.Erectus who is supposed to be one of our immediate forebears did coexist with Cro-Magnon.
They try to tell us that Cro-Mag is US, but close examination seems to show otherwise.
Also note that Cro Mag was not the skin wearing savage that they would have us believe.
He was a sturdy fellow standing nearly 7 feet tall.
Besides their famous cave paintings in France, there are others depicting them wearing hats, taylored collars, pants with cuffs, shoes & jewellry.

Also in this evolution debate there is never any mention of where the coneheads fit into the scheme. These are the ones that are suspect of being the Annunaki/Sons of God or whatever you might want to call them.

"Evidence outlined below indicates a distinct "race" of people becoming extinct during our Christian era. The "link" this race may represent is not to a pre-human evolutionary lineage, but rather an antediluvian cycle of civilization.

The genetic trait distinguishing them was their anomalously-dolichocephalic heads; i.e., remarkably elongated. A full understanding of who they were is not clear. Yet, in recent years a few researchers have re-discovered the wealth of facts known about their existence. More definitive information and correlations about these people are offered here."

The Dolichocephaloids

also see:
The Oh Zone

[edit on 5-8-2009 by OhZone]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

As my above post shows, H.Erectus who is supposed to be one of our immediate forebears did coexist with Cro-Magnon.
They try to tell us that Cro-Mag is US, but close examination seems to show otherwise.

No, they didn't. Homo Erectus went extinct about 500,000 years ago. Cro-Magnon (also known as Homo Sapiens Sapiens scientifically, also known as MODERN MAN) originated roughly 195,000 years ago. The human remains named Cro-Magnon for the region in which they were found date back as far as 45,000 years, and are the earliest examples of modern human beings in Europe.

Also note that Cro Mag was not the skin wearing savage that they would have us believe.
He was a sturdy fellow standing nearly 7 feet tall.
Besides their famous cave paintings in France, there are others depicting them wearing hats, taylored collars, pants with cuffs, shoes & jewellry.

First off, duh, Cro Magnon was not the "skin wearing savage" throughout its entire history because we are the same species.
Second off, no, Cro Magnon were not significantly taller than us. The tallest Cro Magnon estimate was about 6'4 - which is still inside the modern height range.
Third off, no, there are no cave paintings showing tailored collars, pants with cuffs, shoes and jewelry. Not a single one. You are quite naive if you fell for one of those internet story sites. Of course this isn't the case if you include this kind of art:

Also in this evolution debate there is never any mention of where the coneheads fit into the scheme. These are the ones that are suspect of being the Annunaki/Sons of God or whatever you might want to call them.

"Evidence outlined below indicates a distinct "race" of people becoming extinct during our Christian era. The "link" this race may represent is not to a pre-human evolutionary lineage, but rather an antediluvian cycle of civilization.

The genetic trait distinguishing them was their anomalously-dolichocephalic heads; i.e., remarkably elongated. A full understanding of who they were is not clear. Yet, in recent years a few researchers have re-discovered the wealth of facts known about their existence. More definitive information and correlations about these people are offered here."

The Dolichocephaloids

also see:
The Oh Zone

There is a such thing as deformity, and also skull binding is a relatively common practice.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also, both of your sources are laughable.

[edit on 5-8-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I like to howl at the full moon, not swinging from trees

[edit on 5-8-2009 by GI_WOLVES]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
JS, don't fall for the "skull binding" excuse.
THis would not cause the whole skull to become larger.
As it seems that their skulls would be very uncomfortable if all that weight was sticking out in back, they likely did board them to make them stand up.
Also if a deformity, there was a whole race of them...All Over the World.
This race has been ignored, as it would upset both the Creationist and the Evolutionists.

You didn't look at my site did you?
You will note that many of the Egyptian Pharoahs were also Dolichocephalic or inbetween...modified...hybrid.
Nor did you look at the link I just posted.
Nor did you do much research on Cro Mag.
They seem to be modified Dolichocephalic.
Maybe a hybrid w/conehead. Maybe this is the man that the Gods created by genetic manipulation.
Some seem to think so and they point to Atlantis as the place where they lived until the catastrophe of about 12,000 years ago that wiped out many species and changed the face of the Earth.

Yes, I know they are named for the Area where they are found.
Seems kind of unscientific to me.

Your information is as much stuff found on the internet as mine.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

christ you are so gullible. its almost useless to try to argue with someone who believes every fantastic story with no evidence they have ever heard.

and yes, it is skull binding. discomfort is meaningless to people who do it, because they do it for aesthetic reasons. ever hear of foot binding? and you find examples of it everywhere because it is a relatively common practice.

By your logic: OMG DAT IS AN ALEUN HAIBREED

and naming a specimen for the region it was found in isn't unscientific - it is practically scientific norm. You think the name Neanderthal was just invented by some creative scientist?

[edit on 5-8-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
JS, you are not using the slightest logic when it comes to looking at these skulls. How about the ones that do not stand up, but have that huge bulge behind? If you will not look at them You cannot dismiss them as something else.
Tell me where there is info that states that binding the skull will cause it to grow to about 1/3 again in size.
Try this
There's a whole big discussion with pics.

They came from the West, so where might that be?

Cro Magnon Invasion
"Professional anthropologists haven't the foggiest idea of the origin of these invasions. (Bordes, 1968) They invariably appeared on the western shores of Europe and Africa, even including some of the Atlantic isles next to those continents. Always the sites are clustered in the west,
the number of sites diminishing towards the east (for the one exception click Outpost). Combe Capelle sites are more or less evenly distributed all over Europe and the Near East. This has been a mystery that has plagued anthropologists for over a hundred years. To the west, there is nought but empty ocean: how could the invasions have come from there?"
ddrawing of woman

Charroux, Robert, "One Hundred Thousand Years of Man's Unknown History" (translated from the French by Lowell Bair), Berkley Publ. Corp., 1970.
Hadingham, Evan, "Secrets of the Ice Age," Walker and Company, New York, 1979.
Marshack, Alexander, "Lunar Notation of Upper Paleolithic Remains," Science, 6 Nov. 1964.

Tell me why only humans developed more brain power than they needed to survive.
Tell me the logic behind losing physical strength, body hair, foot pads, thin bones, and thin skin. What does nature have in mind here?

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Hiya Oh Zone,

Kandinsky, I'm not sure if you realize that I'm not a creationist and neither an evolutionist. I am an interventionist.

I'm none of the above...I simply accept the Theory of Evolution. I think some of your arguments are interesting and it's clear you've read up on some of them. There was an excellent thread some time back, I reckon you'll enjoy it. It's about 'elongated skulls' in the sense of Intervention. It's a classic thread with probably most members being in favor of intervention. Great images too.

Shock! I agree with the accepted explanations of the skulls and post some links that oppose the idea...as does Byrd (professional arch). Intervention may have occurred, but IMHO there isn't a lot of evidence to support the idea.

Anyway, check out the thread...it's a good 'un,

Elongated Skulls Discovered in Russia

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Evolution doesn't say man came from the great apes, it says man and ape came from a common ancestor. Come'on now, you really didn't know that or it's just easier to argue against saying that man came from ape? I have to say that the theme of ATS is deny ignorance.

Um, I'm not sure he's making that argument either. He is saying we do not share that common ancestor. Did I miss the part where it said we came from grape-er, great apes? He was saying we're not a great ape. Teehee. Grape ape. Grape ape. Um, yeh. We're not great apes. We're like reptiles or something...

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by theufologist
reply to post by Kandinsky

Can you explain to us what do you mean his 12 points are "nonsense"?

I'm not being sarcastic! I really need to understand. Thanks

Me too, and Im not being sarcastic ..

Chimps are actually frightened of water, and will drown with hardly a struggle or even thrashing. Humans relish the water, and even require more water to drink than other ‘land’ animals. Humans need to drink more water than any Savannah animal. In fact, humans require HUGE amounts of water. This fact alone suggests an entirely different genetic makeup then ANY other land species. We now know that the ‘Savannah’ theory of Human evolution is in disrepute. Our ancestors did not live in open Savannahs...but probably more in the deep forests and near water.
Source here Irishufology

So this has to count for some thing..

[edit on 29/7/2009 by ChemBreather]

Thats pretty funny observation since I just watched a documentary where the Chimps studied in a particular area of Africa seemed to enjoy the water. Such comments remind me of the theories on certain Dinosaurs and how they have since been proven wrong.

Such gems as

-Sauropods would run into deep water to escape Therapods because Therapods could not swim! (that really lol to me)

-Sauropods had to live in the water to support their great weight.

-Crested Duckbilled dinos used their crests like snorkels! (Even though nobody ever found a hole in the crest!) again to escape those none swimming T-rexs!

Also "some" humans relish water, I know plenty of people who are -terrified- of water. What was really strange was when I found them next to me in the Navy!

anyway enough random thoughts!

(I must be having a bad day, how in the world did I quote myself?)

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Helmkat]

[edit on 10-8-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok Im no Mathmatician or anything but correct me if im wrong but if you have 48 and you fuse 2 together to make one wouldnt you then have 47 and not 46.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join