It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slimeball cop rear ends civilian, frames her for DUI to cover his behind and forgets to turn off mic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It takes a certain kind of person to even want to be a cop in the first place... because it would be your "job" to set in motion, the ruin and devastation of peoples' lives... and you'd have to be able to do it without conscious. I'm not saying every cop is the Devil incarnate, I'm sure even Hitler showed signs of humanity at some point or another.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Are these reports being broadcast on the MSM? I ask because I have no access to MSM - so I can't check for myself.

If these stories are being ramped on the MSM - then I would quickly make the conclusion that the scum are trying to create a divide between the police and the people. In view of how people might respond to police - especially going forward, this kind of information is likely to provoke people to violence - so is this an agenda driven series of reports?

Everything on the MSM is there for a reason - every single thing is thought through - their are few accidents, it is a well controlled and deployed brainwashing service.

Oh, please....

Sorry to break it to you, but it is true and accurate, and it is being reported on regular news, which you might at least try watching a bit.

They've interviewed the girl the cops arrested, they've got the video of the cops discussing just what they're going to say to nail the kid with DWI and as much else as they can manage... All there and freely available.

Y'know, not blindly trusting everything is probably healthy enough, but getting ultra-paranoid that "They' are all part of some secret evil plot that somehow lots of people have heard of - that's just paranoid.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Karlhungis

But, she was drunk and the cop would not have to lie anyway; you are at fault if you are drunk. The officer did a breathilizer that proved she was drunk...he states that in the video, you can't fake a breathilizer, no way because every time a person registers above, it is recorded time and date stamped and a printout comes out at the station.
[edit on 29-7-2009 by ldyserenity]

Maybe, maybe not. The same cop who did the breathalyzer also did the report; there's a question of whether or not he lied about her BAC.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow...this guy's autopilot settings are to screw over some random person so he doesn't have to accept responsibility for his own actions? Somethings rotten down at the precinct.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This honestly doesnt surprise me. My friend was rear ended by a cop on a bridge. He totaled her car that she had just got for her Bday 2months prior. He blamed her and said she was "braking" too much basically when in actuality he was busy on his phone! We both saw him coming from behind and she was barely going 15 MPH. It was rush hour so the bridge was backed up and he comes flying up behind her. She had to pay through her insurance for his car while she got screwed. She tried to fight it but nothing ever happened. The cop never even asked if we were ok, he only complained about his car and said my friend was an irresponsible young driver when he was the one who was on the phone!

g2

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
rather than being held to a lower standard, in terms of being able to continue working, etc, shouldn't cops, govt officials, etc, be held to a standard higher than that expected of the public, since they hold immense power, including deadly force, in the case of cops?

why do some assume that every time a cop is found to be doing something like this that it is the first time, and that all the other cops had no idea about it going on?

this is not the behavior of someone who has just made a single mistake, and if this thing has gone on before, and cops are able to detect criminal behavior in the public, it does not follow that they are completely unaware of this behavior from their own fellow cops.

none of that adds up, and the proof is how cops can figure out criminal conspiracy when its the public they investigate, but are just somehow completely ignorant and unaware when its their own doing it.

it is all the more reprehensible since they hold greater power than any garden variety public criminal.

everyone says to get tough on crime, except when the crime is committed by cops. then, its okay to be lenient.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Originally posted by craig732

I always have said the best way to avoid idiot, corrupt cops is to not do anything illegal ar anything that will draw their attention to you.

I am not at all trying to say that she is right in any fashion whatsoever but she did not do anything to draw his attention,

Sure she did.

She slammed on her brakes in front of the cop car when her cat jumped out of the window.

The accident was obvioulsy the cop's fault. He was either speeding or following too closely to the woman's car, not leaving enough room or time to stop. But if she had not been out drunk driving, with a cat on her lap, and had not slammed on the brakes in fromt of this idiot cop, the incident would never have happened.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightflyer28

But you aren't considering all of the U.S. police stations out there either. There are police stations in our country out running illegal "confiscation" schemes for simple monetary gain. They work around the legality issues by paying off state employees and district attorneys. They pool the "confiscated" money together and the district attorneys write them personal checks to give them their cut of the mullah. They work around the legal loopholes and every once in a while they completely ignore the law and write each other personal checks for tens of thousands of dollars for no apparent reason.

This was talked about on Anderson Cooper some time ago. See youtube vid in my last post..

It's probably true that not all police officers are crooked. But it is absolutely true that in some parts of the country, officers of the law are given discretion so wide-ranging they can easily get away with highway robbery (literally!). And in some instances these schemes involve entire towns of corrupt cops who are paid off by the pooled money they illegally confiscate from passers-by who aren't even speeding or anything in the first place..

And because of how some of these schemes apparently work, the corruption of police officers and country sherriffs probably goes all the way up to the federal level. And it is only because so much money is peddled, everyone demands their cut. This isn't really even in question anymore. I mean, we know this!

All I'm saying..

A police officer acting like a complete jackass and being caught doing so for the entire country to hear.. That's one thing.

An entire police force of a town or county being completely corrupt.. Probably rare, but still.. It begs the question..

If one or two of these instances are uncovered because people get arrogant and aren't discreet enough about their money-peddling, where else is this kind of thing going on??!

People aren't going to fight the police department if they know they're gonna do it alone. Someone simply being pulled over and robbed blind doesn't know that same cop could've pulled over 6 people earlier in the day and is counting the money in his squad car. Also, police officers can be pretty intimidating even if they aren't trying to be. People are usually going to listen to whatever the cop wants to do whether it be write a ticket or take all your money. And even if you say something about it, you're gonna be put in your place.

I mean, what are you gonna do? Beat or kill a cop? Especially when they say it is completely legal (which, it is only legal under very specific conditions and probably only in certain states). Besides, how many people are going to be familiar enough with the law to challenge a police officer over what the law really sais? Honestly.. Not many.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
reply to post by Nightflyer28

But you aren't considering all of the U.S. police stations out there either. There are police stations in our country out running illegal "confiscation" schemes for simple monetary gain. They work around the legality issues by paying off state employees and district attorneys. They pool the "confiscated" money together and the district attorneys write them personal checks to give them their cut of the mullah. They work around the legal loopholes and every once in a while they completely ignore the law and write each other personal checks for tens of thousands of dollars for no apparent reason.

This was talked about on Anderson Cooper some time ago. See youtube vid in my last post..

It's probably true that not all police officers are crooked. But it is absolutely true that in some parts of the country, officers of the law are given discretion so wide-ranging they can easily get away with highway robbery (literally!). And in some instances these schemes involve entire towns of corrupt cops who are paid off by the pooled money they illegally confiscate from passers-by who aren't even speeding or anything in the first place..

And because of how some of these schemes apparently work, the corruption of police officers and country sherriffs probably goes all the way up to the federal level. And it is only because so much money is peddled, everyone demands their cut. This isn't really even in question anymore. I mean, we know this!

All I'm saying..

A police officer acting like a complete jackass and being caught doing so for the entire country to hear.. That's one thing.

An entire police force of a town or county being completely corrupt.. Probably rare, but still.. It begs the question..

If one or two of these instances are uncovered because people get arrogant and aren't discreet enough about their money-peddling, where else is this kind of thing going on??!

People aren't going to fight the police department if they know they're gonna do it alone. Someone simply being pulled over and robbed blind doesn't know that same cop could've pulled over 6 people earlier in the day and is counting the money in his squad car. Also, police officers can be pretty intimidating even if they aren't trying to be. People are usually going to listen to whatever the cop wants to do whether it be write a ticket or take all your money. And even if you say something about it, you're gonna be put in your place.

I mean, what are you gonna do? Beat or kill a cop? Especially when they say it is completely legal (which, it is only legal under very specific conditions and probably only in certain states). Besides, how many people are going to be familiar enough with the law to challenge a police officer over what the law really sais? Honestly.. Not many.

-ChriS

Spot on Chris, that is the issue. You and I both know that the cop can literally kill you and frame you without hesitation and everybody will believe his side of the story (remember dead men and women tell no tales). Also it's becoming dangerous to be anywhere near a cop because of the danger THEY pose to the public and you. People wonder why is it that this black cop was pulling over only blacks and hispanics. It's because he's corrupt along with the town. The deal is that you will only pull over minorities and take their money but not "good white folks". And the reason he does it is because he's a thug and a bully. Bullies never think that it will happen to them, they always think that they will be on the top of the food chain. Little does that fool know that he's just a useful idiot that someday will be thrown under the bus.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join