It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slimeball cop rear ends civilian, frames her for DUI to cover his behind and forgets to turn off mic

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
I would say both.

I always have said the best way to avoid idiot, corrupt cops is to not do anything illegal ar anything that will draw their attention to you.

I am not at all trying to say that she is right in any fashion whatsoever but she did not do anything to draw his attention, he rear ended HER. At this point, she has not been convicted of drunk driving and we do not have footage of anything that proves that she was. We do have the cop on tape discussion the lie he will tell in order to make it look like it was her fault that he drove into her.

If she was drunk, I do not want her on the road. I would hope she would do something to draw attention of get caught at a checkpoint. None of that happend. The authority figure with the badge, gun, and benefit of the doubt lied about the accident to get himself out of a ticket.

Just sayin - they never once claim she actually did anything wrong that would draw a cop's attention.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

I have to agree completely. Here in NY, my first job was at a restaraunt near the police station. They spent more time in there than the dunkin donuts across the street. We all knew most of them pretty well. They were all cool guys and treated us pretty well. In fact, the small number of them that I would have even called 'friends' had no problem enjoying narcotics while trying to get down the pants of our newest hostess, waitress (these cops were married and on duty.) ATS has a problem with drug talk so I cannot get into detail but if these cops were not my 'friends' at the time, I would have seen what is so horribly wrong with going out to my car with them and enjoying these highly illegal substances. I was younger and stupider then. Now that a cop just got convicted for rear-ending a parked car with a pregnant woman inside, causing her to prematurely give birth, and they found traces of one of these substances on his steering wheel, I really see why this was so wrong.

Maybe not all cops are bad but there does not seem to be any shortage of bad ones and they have guns, badges, and the courts on their side.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Some of you may or may not remember a movie back in the 80's called INVASION USA, it was a chuck norris film. In fact some say it was done with the knowledge of the govt. to show the US in a good light and to show that we are looking out for the Country. Anyway the movie showed an Ex-KGB agent using Mercenaries to do a reverse Bay of Pigs attack on the US by landing in Florida and doing terrorists attacks against the US. Well in one instance there is a block party in a Miami neighborhood, and the police come up. Some of the people come up and ask what the problem is and the police officers open up on the whole party killing people, then leave. When the real police come, the crowd goes crazy and start to attack the police. The reason why they did this is a classic technique in terrorism. They use the agents of govt. to do evil and death to society, and they people fight the system that is suppose to protect them.

The reason I bring this up is when police and govt. officials both local and Federal act in a way that is preying or killing the countries people, then the populace not only don't trust the govt. institutions but want revenge (and not through the courts either). That is why govt. officials aren't using their heads, you can't prey on the populace, eventually it will reach a point where no matter how many speeches are made or how manly sensitivity classes are taken, the only way to clean the water is to make sure the individuals and their agents involved in the terror are imprisoned for their crimes for a long time or executed for their crimes.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I hope that when Crowley goes to the White House, Obama has the secret service *Snip* with the lying pig. Wishful thinking, I know.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/30/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There is no such thing as "Serve and Protect" with law enforcement anymore. If you can even call it law enforcement. It has become a national crime syndicate just like the corporate empires of America. This country is not run by the people OR the government anymore. It is run by criminals who only want your money. And if you have no money, they would like nothing more than to see you die.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
since were on the topic check out this website its all videos from local news agencies and the like about police abusing their power

www.policebrutality.info...

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Wow!!! The right words really just escape me right now..

This reminds me of this shocking video from a couple months ago....
Just makes you wanna pull your hair out and storm the castle! know what I mean?

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It is becoming nearly impossible to have much faith or trust in police anymore. Here in Rochester, NY we have just had two officers in a suburban force sent off to prison! One for an accident where he was high on coc aine and hit a woman's car, throwing her into premature labor. The other was bargaining with women he arrested, sex for no charges. Here's the rub, the Chief, Deputy Chief and two sergeants were suspended from duty for shredding documents that proved a huge cover up of these incidents.

Yeah, I trust cops...NOT.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I have seen so many corrupt cop videos lately! Just for this reason, the cops should not have the capability to turn off their mic. We can't turn off big brother & neither should they!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have a question to pose here. but before I ask I must say that I have no respect for ANY police officer. I have reasons for saying that which are unimportant here, but echo other sentiment presented in earlier posts.
My question is this: How about a sheriff deputy? I for one have great respect for Sheriff deputies. They have always used common sense when dealing with situations, and treated people fairly and justly. I have known several over the years, and they do not seem to have the "bust heads" mentality. Is it the training, jurisdiction differences, better uniforms? What could be reasons for that?

[edit on 7/30/2009 by nostrashawnus]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
YOu can make all the points you want for both sides ,in the end the 4 police officers broke the law .This also suggests they have done it in the past ,how many people have had there lives ruined because thees crooked cops want to be on a power trip .

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Another example among many .... Sad.

What happened with justice?

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The US have 10 times as many cops per capita than other Western countries have . And even they have problems with callous cops.
Ohh and 10 times as many folks in jail... Yes, the land of the free!

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This BS is common all over the country,and the world.

The cards are stacked against you,even if you did nothing unlawful.

The trick is to get you into their venue,their arena.

Same old )&&^&%^(&^)*(&T(&%%,as always.

You accept this crap,it becomes your reality.

Sheep.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If there's an honest cop anywhere in the world, I have yet to meet him.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Too bad there's no transcript of this thing..I can't understand half of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Just an update on this..

Charges against the woman were dropped.

Charges Dropped Against Woman Framed by Cops

Alexandra Torrensvilas was the target of cops who pinned a DUI on her for an accident they caused. Now she has been cleared of charges after the Broward State Attorney's Office officially dropped the four DUI citations on Wednesday.

But the saga is far from over as now prosecutors turn their attention to the four Hollywood police officers who made up an intricate story to cover for a February traffic accident involving a cop car. The scheme was caught on one of the officers dashboard cameras

Happy they dropped the charges against her. Hopefully, they'll toss the book at the cops.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Thanks for finding that. Is there really some justice left in the world? We will see.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I had an experience with the 'good old boys'...
The cop was following me since I dropped a friend at work and I knew he was, no problem as I was only going home and did nothing wrong.
Now as I got with in a street of home he pulled me over on a blind corner on a hill...being so close to home 300meters I just slowed right down to 10km/h took the corner and then stopped out the front of my place indicated and then turned into the driveway, when all the sudden the cop reved the engine and then rammed me...

I jumped out and wtf are you doing...he said your in trouble now you just hit my police car.

I then had 6 cars and press out the front of my house, they searched the car and found nothing but after I informed them that I had an injured puppy in the car after the cop rammed me they laughed and said BS there is no dog in the car, well they went and re checked and pulled out a puppy with blood all over it's face.

Now I put in a official complaint and the ruling that came of nothing due to a a mystery witness that claimed the cop had tried to avoid me due to being in a chase!!!
I was charged with willfull damage and a host of charges along with traffic offenses, once my lawyer got hold of the prosecution all criminal charges were dropped...after it costing me thousands of dollars of fees that left the fakie traffic infringements (that were thrown in after the fact) which are hard to beat any time and it ended up me loosing license for 6mths.

On route to the watch house the cop tried to take me on a joy ride miles out of the way...untill I made a stink about it and threatened to tell the press if we took his joy ride. when the cop shop was all of 5mins from my home , his short cut would have taken another 30min!

After this incident I was arrested the next night for ....well nothing. I was released a few hours later with no charges
I then had house raided for a drug search a few months later ...no charges, or arrest or evidence.

i told this story in more detail on another forum and had a cop from same state tell me I was lying and because he is in the force what I described wouldnt happen and then tried to detail why and how I was apparently lying.

I dont care if people dont belive me...I and my family, and friends know, I am not or was not looking for approval for telling a experience that happened to me.

I am sick of hearing the same old story that there are lots of good cops etc etc...to me there is none....They wrecked my life and cost me thousands of dollars and a bent up car, vet bills , time in lock up and inconviniance of being raided, and loss of any humility.
it only takes one bad cop to f&*k it up for all the good ones.
I dont trust the cops they are crooked and do as they wish.

They should remember that they are PUBLIC SERVANTS, and dont MAKE the law they are paid to enforce broken laws, keep the peace, and serve.

As kids we had a shopping center near our houses behind a big park, on Fri and Sat night we use to camp out at mates back yard, now every weekend we would sneak up on the back carpark and see cops gather there, lots of cars 5-6 atleast stand around drinking beer and smoking dope, after a while they would get wasted they would start doing donuts in the car park.
Now this wasnt just a one off, we saw this almost every time we camped out.

So from a kid I have seen the good guys behave as they wish.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Reading what the officers did does not shock me at all, not after the police distroyed my families lively hood.
by profiling my husband just because he had a drumset in the car and long hair he must do drugs, but it was a set up from the begining, how often in a small country town does 2 police officers watch someone pump gas, then watch the person drive out of town a couple of miles, then to have both police cars fly up on him, when the officer walked up to the car my hubby handed the officer his license and things, the officer put it in his pocket then instantly opened the door pulling my hubby out and putting him in handcuffs, searched the car 3 times but never found anything. long story short, the police kept telling us they deleted the video and lied on the police report. our court appointed attorney begged us to take the plea but innocent people do not take a plea, the court waited 3 months to get the blood test proving my hubby was innocent, yes the case was dismissed but so was his employment at a garbage company, because they couldnt wait that long so hired someone else to take my hubbys route,

Makes me wonder if the oath the police take now days is I will serve and distroy as many families as I can, by pulling people over making false reports, you get the drift.

I have gotten to the point I do not trust the police at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join