It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slimeball cop rear ends civilian, frames her for DUI to cover his behind and forgets to turn off mic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
**Warning Graphic Language**

www.sun-sentinel.com...

What a piece of trash. What is sad is that they are so casual about this entire ordeal that you know it happens all the time. They would happily ruin a persons life to avoid any extra paperwork or a blemish on their record.

The state of law enforcement these days is just out of control.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What a pig. and I haven't even seen the video yet.

I actually want to see it, too bad it wont buffer

[edit on 29-7-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well, it will probably be a mistrial because of this.

However i did not see if she was actually drunk or not.

It only alluded to, from what I saw, that the story about the cat etc was fabricated (the conditions of the accident).

Not that it matters to much, but they did kind of ruin a peaceful cooperative looking young lady's existence. Over something that was not actually her fault.

I think 4 charges is extremely excessive for someone who does not appear to be a threat, she appeared pretty aware and soberish.

3 years geez.

Talk about overkill.

And there are so many unsolved rapes/murders/thefts floating around. I think we should focus our LEO resources on more criminally minded individuals and let the nice people have a break. Just my opinion.

At least the truth is coming out and she may be vindicated, so look at this from the bright side. No need to be angry, the people may just get justice yet. I bet these corrupt officers will lose their jobs.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I bet these corrupt officers will lose their jobs.

Rubbish might get suspended with full pay for a little while. If every corrupt cop was sacked there would be not enough cops left to run the force. To find out about honest cops, watch or read Serpico.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The video won't load.

Hollywood cops are notorious for this kind of stuff. The most ridiculous things i've ever seen in my life we hollywood PD's ridiculousness.

I had hollywood pigs try to rob me on the same block same street, i had no cash or valuables and ended up getting roughed up and written a bunch of fake tickets that i had to sign at gunpoint. It was the same cop who beat my ass when i was 15 AT SCHOOL for another unjust incident. He didn't recognize me.

Throughout my entire teenage life i was stuck in that crappy hood of hollywood. There was crews and gangs, sets, and it was rugged, the streets were pretty crazy, but the worst part was the cops. Back when i was a kid a bunch of Crips all decided to become "cops" so thye could gain control for their own means and profit. They were VERY successful.

I know kids who became crooked cops because of all the "cool" stories their dads, who were crooked cops, told them about "robbing fags" and beating minorities for fun. I was there when these pigs retold the tales and laughed about it. Hollywood

One time i ended up walking in on a pig party, and saw a huge gathering of hollywood's "finest", some in uniform, celebrating a "bust" they made that day by getting completely wired off the huge brick of coke sitting on the table.

Hollywood pigs are exactly that, pigs. They'll harass your business rivals for the right price, but once you stop paying you'll be on the receiving end, usually being hired by those you hired them to harass.

I had a hollywood cop cuff me one time and then attempt to beat me down while cuffed (for crooked reasons, i was a target of the above stated harassment due to my employment) but i held off the cop by making a scene and announcing that someone should videotape it. He backed off once i got some attention, and sneakily put his baton back on his belt.

Scum, pure evil scum, or you don't even get hired as a Hollywood cop.

This is the SOP there and not just a few bad apples.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

No need to be angry, the people may just get justice yet. I bet these corrupt officers will lose their jobs.

I wish I shared your sentiment on this. I look at it this way; the ease at which they pulled this off tells me that this was far from the first time it has happened. Just how many other innocent people have these cops ruined the lives of? I just seriously doubt that this is even remotely close to an isolated incident.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have one question on the spate of 'bad cop' news I have been hearing lately.

Are these reports being broadcast on the MSM? I ask because I have no access to MSM - so I can't check for myself.

If they ARE in fact being reported, and perhaps sensationalized on the MSM - then I think that a certain amount of reserve should be exercised with respect to what they are trying to say, or rather the opinion they are trying to create.

If these stories are being ramped on the MSM - then I would quickly make the conclusion that the scum are trying to create a divide between the police and the people. In view of how people might respond to police - especially going forward, this kind of information is likely to provoke people to violence - so is this an agenda driven series of reports?

When something comes from the MSM - always analyze what opinion or mental state they may be trying to achieve - then try to understand why.

Everything on the MSM is there for a reason - every single thing is thought through - their are few accidents, it is a well controlled and deployed brainwashing service.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is just one incident where the public got lucky and the cop forgot to turn the tape off. Makes you wonder how often they get away with this kind of stuff.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Makes you wonder how often they get away with this kind of stuff.

It seems like it's happening more and more. Maybe it's just the dashboard cameras but still, it's disheartening.

Like this case:

www.philly.com...

Where ultimately the woman's claims were substantiated and the Officer ended up reinstated - with his gun.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Probably the most stupid thing I have ever seen.

What reason do they have for this cover up? A car accident?

They will lose their jobs or at least be hit with Giglio which will prevent them from testifying in any case in the future which leaves them as desk jockeys. Attorneys will demand a review of ALL their past cases and cost the city millions.

All for a car accident? Stupidity doesnt even begin to describe their actions.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We see this sort of thing up here in Vancouver and the surrounding areas a lot. It doesn't surprise me one bit. While a lot of police officers are actually really good people and good honest cops, Im afraid the majority are nothing but a bunch of corrupt thugs.

We've had a few cases where cops have been caught under DUI yet other than a slap on the wrist, they go back to work a month later tops.

Once when I lived in New Westminster BC, there was a house across the street from my apartment building that was a known drug dealers home. One day while I was on my deck I watched a New West city cop just walk in, no knock, no announcement. After about 15 minutes he walked back out smiling with a large yellow envelope tucked under his arm...
While that may not mean anything to some people, to me it was an obvious payoff.

Then there's the case of Robert Dziekanski, a Polish man who didn't speak a word of english who came to Vancouver to visit his mother. When his mother wasn't at the airport to meet him, he became scared and confused. The RCMP, instead of getting an interpreter, decided that he was a threat (yeah right) and tased him 3 times in a row and hand cuffed him while sitting on his chest. Mr. Dziekanski stopped breathing and they did nothing. They didn't expect that someone would also be taping them from their camera phone either. In the last few months at the inquiry, it has come to light that the cops lied about what happened and the circumstances regarding why they tased him.
RD Case

Hearing things like in this thread really gets my blood boiling. To serve and Protect eh? more like "To serve ourselves and Protect ourselves). The cops here in BC are the biggest gang around IMO

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Welcome to the Police state America, just to think while you were laughing at the "conspiracy nuts" the Police were busy hiring every lowlife thug they could get their hands on, now that the chickens have come home to roost everyone is upset.

If you think its bad now just give it 5 or 6 more months, what’s coming will make the Gestapo look like the peace corps.

Food will be used as a weapon and the new breed of Cops will shoot you in the head if they think that’s what will keep their families living plush, keep laughing America, you don’t have much more time to do so.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

You will notice of course, that more and more Law Enforcement Officers are getting nailed lately.

Denver cop accused of using gun to speed up McDonald's breakfast

There's a pattern developing here, that the old regime of corrupt and or stupid Police Officers is out, but is it making way for the new form of corruption?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
What a pig. and I haven't even seen the video yet.
Well aren't you special? just like Obama, calling the cops names before having all the information....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This goes on alot. Being a police officer is not just a job to these guys. It's a brotherhood, a club of sorts. They protect their own. I'm not even a police officer, but I have friends that are, and have seen first hand the things that they do. Driving while drinking, using their status to get into and out of situations. I could list on and on the different things that I've seen. The problem is the mentality of those that are chosen to be a part of the force. The majority that I've seen suffer from the Small Man Complex, and the position of power supports them, holds them up, and gives them that power they feel they were neglected before. Others come from military backgrounds and may have mental issues from things they did and saw while active duty, and these things carry over into their new job. The ability to exercise power over another human being opens a huge door of possibilities for these people. It's like a drug to them, makes them feel good and important. And it is human nature to exploit that to gain for one's self. It's a sad truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
And it is human nature to exploit that to gain for one's self. It's a sad truth.

Welcome to the world of mammals. Bullying is a way of life for this group.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
cops are arrogant jerks. I always see them turn their sirens on just before they cross the intersection. after they cross it they turn them off. damn pigs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join