It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker's 'moral crusade' over UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Hacker's 'moral crusade' over UFO

news.bbc.co.uk

A Briton fighting extradition to the US for hacking into top-secret computers claims he was morally justified in breaking the law.

Gary McKinnon, 43, from Wood Green, north London, admits hacking into 97 US government computers, including Nasa's and Pentagon's, during 2001 and 2002.

He told the BBC he was on a "moral crusade" to prove US intelligence had found an alien craft run on clean fuel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
All i can say is what a guy........! I mean to hack into the pentagon is a triumph for all of the 'Truth seekers' out there!
This guy deserves a medal in my book.

I'm sure i have read somewhere else that he exposed documents revealing secret manned missions to the Moon.

Ill try and dig some more info about that one.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Interview with Gary Mckinnon.

It is one of the most intriguing cases I have looked into so far, even though he has no actual proof of what he found in his hands today. I still admire him for being a truth seeker and being so brave while he has been under fire the last years.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
this whole case makes me laugh
surely the us goverment should of been well protected?
he will disapear into the system would not be surprised of he ends up working for the US

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I used to have some sympathy for this guy he was after all just going after blank passwords but seriously he's not at all right in the head he could have this way way behind him by now if he had taken the original offer I believe it was something like 3 years with most of it served in the UK.

Like people before me have pointed out on multiple threads before everything his claims he has taken straight from watching the disclosure project video the scary thing is I think he's actually fantasized the whole thing after watching and even believes it himself.

While I'm against the thought of a UK citizen being extradited I think he should just get it over with lets not forget this crime was originally in 2001 and he did leave threats and purposefully delete accounts so the crime isn't in question.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

A more personal interview with Gary Mckinnon done by Project Camelot. A lot less cuts than the BBC interview. I hope this sheds some light on his motives.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teknikal
he did leave threats and purposefully delete accounts so the crime isn't in question.

Can you provide proof of this?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SvenTheBerserK

Originally posted by Teknikal
he did leave threats and purposefully delete accounts so the crime isn't in question.

Can you provide proof of this?

Its true he did leave threats but he admits that it was wrong and that he was riled by the fact that the US was keeping the existence of ET from the public. He signed his threats SOLO.

Proof of this can be found on the net on any of the media channels, there are various interviews of him saying these things. Silly really but sometimes people HAVE to say what they think otherwise it eats them up.

www.freegary.org

new topics

top topics

join