It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could swin flu vaccine jsut be a way to categorize population. sheeple & rebelious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
So i have heard a lot of talk about how the swine vaccine is going to be a huge catastrophe. How its being rushed to the masses and has not been properly tested.
but what if its just a normal flu vaccine. Nothing far from the ordinary but it is marketed as this new swine vaccine.

There are a lot of people who will rush to take it. usually the people who just do what their told, what they see on tv, or what they think makes them socially normal. Those who will do something because they have been scared into it. And those who are just ignorant and just go with the flow.

Then there are the people who are going to avoid it. Or the weirdos! The people who don't trust the government or the large pharmaceuticals. The people who think there is a risk to their health. these are the same people who would probably be informed and not go along with many of the potential martial law or government takeover i have also heard a lot about.

Also its pretty obvious the people who get vaccinated will be well documented and can be entered into a database. So what better way is there to categorize the population. the people who take it are the people who are spoon fed and will eat what they are served. The people who go out of their way to avoid the vaccine are the people who are not wanting to just fallow.

i have heard another theory similar to this where the vaccine was actually good and the people who avoided it would get ill and die off. but most people would get vaccinated and the virus would not spread through the whole population efficiently. So that does not seem like it would be very effective. Plus a virus that potent would also kill off a lot of the vaccinated anyways as vaccines don't work 100% of the time.

But it does make sense that it is an easy way to pin point out the trouble makers.

anyways this was just a thought. not too much invested in the theory, just something to provoke some thought. Add another viewpoint to the many may theories already floating about.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We're all already in a database. Everytime we access the internet, go shopping, use our credit cards -- buy medication, take a plane, use a ferry, circulate our CVs, get hired -- get fired, book a hotel, use our mobile phones, register a domain, chat on facebook, get married -- divorced, adopt children, buy a car.....

To me the issue is one of corporatism. No, I do not trust large pharmaceuticals, and in the main do my upmost to understand any illnesses I may contract, although sometimes, despite willpower, it is inevitable. I would not fear being branded, my fear is actually anger. Anger at the years that Tamiflu (hello cheney) have been desperate to sell flu vaccine stockpiles to governments and sweep the corporate grandprize.

My issue is one of moraland pride.

I'm certainly not scared of having the flu.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostlandseller

but what if its just a normal flu vaccine. Nothing far from the ordinary

I don't think there is anything normal about this whole mess. But you are going on a list anyway. One way or the other.

But hell, anyone can make a list. You can make a list, too. Doctors, nurses, and other first responders will refuse this vaccine in large numbers.

new topics

join