It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whilst Recording Music, Did I Recorded The Dead (no actual recording sorry)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK, so I stayed up pretty late last night, so late I haven't been asleep. I was messing around with the EQ settings on my mixer and went to record dead air. After a few fiddles of it I started getting really annoyed with it, so being sleep deprived and also having swine flu... I threw the mixer.

I couldn't be bothered, so I went on Live for a bit. Went back to the mic about 3 hours later and started doing what I was doing before. Just recording dead air but with the TV on in the background to see how far the sound could be picked up. I lowered the TV and recorded.

When I played it back, it was quite erie..... as the sound was on very low. It sounded like two guys debating something. One guy was saying how he had been done wrong and the other was agreeing. When I looked at the TV and it wasn't even on a channel. It was still on the HDMI settings for the Xbox. I didn't know what to make of this. The file has been saved, I'm gonna run it to the recording studio when I can go out to see what they make of it.

I'll post it here when I get a better quality of it if you guys want.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hard to tell whether its interference without a sample, however many profess that EVP's (Electonic Voice Phenomena) are proof of spirits or ghosts (or whatever you wish to call them). I'm sure there are people who would be willing to analyze your audio.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
And if you have used some fairly good codensator microphone as i use my self, it will record much further away and surrounded than one thinks is possible. I have made voice recordings in my studio where after when we were listening to it could hear people 50-75 meters away talking to eachother, and we could even understand the conversation if we tried real hard.

I dont know what you recorded but i hope you put it up on the interweb soon so we all can listen.

Best regards

Loke.:.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Why don't you post the recording?

One person hears two guys debating, another hears something totally different. It's the best thing to do and probably more productive than speculating what it could be without hearing it.

new topics

top topics

join