It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS music:Go with the Flow (acoustic hip hop)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

alittle different...but its all orginal and has been created using the healing technique of Reiki aswell for those who are aware of it.
The song is a sign of the times in my opinion of how things are and how soe things go...positivty is the main message here.
feedback is much appreciated thankyou

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Akoostikreiki]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I hate to bump my own topic
I just would like to see if anyone could give me feedback...on the sound and of the reiki aspect of the video.
thankyou and namaste to those who can find the time to watch
much appreciated

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I like it.

I think if there was a drum beat added in the background (maybe there was and I just couldn't hear it) it would add quite a bit maybe a 8 or 16 beat.

I just mention the drums because when I play I have a cheap keyboard and set up drum beats to my songs and it gives a lot more umph to the sound.

I think it would be good if you could record it without the static being picked up which I know is hard to do if your just you tubing it. But I think if you do that a lot more people would listen through it and realize it is a pretty darn good song. I think the static kind of drowns out the song so the general public might not be able to discern the sound quite as well as someone who plays.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Thankyou for the advice... Drums are sumthin I usually incorporate but didnt have the ability to produce them for the videos
Im workin on quality aswell though I much appreciate you taking the time to check it out my friend.

top topics

join