It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Theory on the Obama Birth Certificate Issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's also a prediction. My theory is as follows, tell me what you think.

My theory is based on the premise that Obama does have the long form birth certificate that the "birthers" have been demanding.

MY THEORY
The reason Obama is holding back the long form birth certificate is to wait until all the uproar has reached some critical mass or juncture and then.... BAM!!! Obama will present his long form birth certificate in an attempt to make all the birther/conspiracy theorists look like idiots. There are many reasons he has a motive for this, as listed below.

Basically, these are all the birds he's knocking out with this one stone:

• Shifting his opponents focus/energy on to a trivial matter and away from ones he doesn't want you to put energy into
  • Controlling the timing of when he releases the bombshell of truth to embarrass the opposition
  • Dividing the opposition both during the escalation and after the truth is revealed
  • Creating racial ammunition for the immigration proponents to use against the anti-immigration base
  • Gets to shame his opponents while making himself appear as a victim of racism

It's a very clever political tactic, if it turns out to be true. Are there any other theories about this whole matter, assuming he is in fact a natural born American Citizen as the state of Hawaii has explicitly declared (and what the Secret Service/NSA/CIA has implicitly declared by the very fact that they allowed him to become President)?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wow
I think you were so right with this prediction...that it died instantly.

Seems to happen to some of the sanest ideas that make it to this site.

He's holding it for his re-election...for all the reasons you listed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I have to agree with the premise of your position, if not to the details exactly. From a political standpoint (and possibly even a personal one), I think Pres. Obama functions from a position of ego and sees this as a golden opportunity to prove his abilities and skills are better than those of his opposition.

While I doubt it, there could always be a darker side to this and it aligns with your first point. He is using this as an elephant in the room to enable other items to move along or get accomplished that normally wouldn't stand a chance. I'd again position it though that it's surely nothing sinister but based on a position of "knowing what's best" for America and getting it done at all costs.

Bottom line, I think he is a natural born citizen, could prove it at any time, and is choosing not to for political manuevering.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

MY THEORY
The reason Obama is holding back the long form birth certificate is to wait until all the uproar has reached some critical mass or juncture and then.... BAM!!! Obama will present his long form birth certificate in an attempt to make all the birther/conspiracy theorists look like idiots. There are many reasons he has a motive for this, as listed below.

Too late, they already look like complete idiots. I can't even bring myself to fight with them because I find the issue so insanely stupid.

On topic, I would have a hearty laugh if this were to happen. It's a pleasing thought to consider.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I 100% agree with you.

Although I'm not sure he will do anything at all unless his 2012 opponnent decides to make it a big issue. Then that would severly damage their campaign and their credibility.

If that happens, it is absolutely brilliant on his part.

top topics

join