posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
It's also a prediction. My theory is as follows, tell me what you think.
My theory is based on the premise that Obama does have the long form birth certificate that the "birthers" have been demanding.
The reason Obama is holding back the long form birth certificate is to wait until all the uproar has reached some critical mass or juncture and
then.... BAM!!! Obama will present his long form birth certificate in an attempt to make all the birther/conspiracy theorists look like idiots.
There are many reasons he has a motive for this, as listed below.
Basically, these are all the birds he's knocking out with this one stone:
- Shifting his opponents focus/energy on to a trivial matter and away from ones he doesn't want you to put energy into
- Controlling the timing of when he releases the bombshell of truth to embarrass the opposition
- Dividing the opposition both during the escalation and after the truth is revealed
- Creating racial ammunition for the immigration proponents to use against the anti-immigration base
- Gets to shame his opponents while making himself appear as a victim of racism
It's a very clever political tactic, if it turns out to be true. Are there any other theories about this whole matter, assuming he is in fact a
natural born American Citizen as the state of Hawaii has explicitly declared (and what the Secret Service/NSA/CIA has implicitly declared by the very
fact that they allowed him to become President)?