It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Frightening Night Time Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Last night I was feeling very tired, I settled down in bed about 11:00pm & went straight out. Then 1/2 way through the night I found myself consciously aware (lucid state) while still dreaming in what I can only describe as a black void. Suddenly I heard this really loud voice such I've never heard before like the epitome of evil. I felt terrified & extremely vulnerable & what it said in the darkness I can't yet remember, then I awakened...

Only a matter of seconds later I allowed myself to drift off again & where I found myself I can only describe as a kingdom (dimension) of absolute torture & hell (like film Hostel!) The mass pain & suffering was beyond what you might currently thought to comprehend.
At this moment I awoke again now fearful of going back to sleep...

But I did & this time envisioned myself as a fragment of conscious source energy, lighting up the darkness like a star in space, with a bright Rainbow Aura, infinate radiance that can never be harmed or destroyed. As I slept this time I felt content in the essence of my spirit without any more nightmares but the fear I experienced from this really is impossible to convey.

I'm left feeling how important it is to be spiritually aware because the negative side of the spectrum certainly does exist within ourselves as the opposite of what we truly are, empowered pieces of God with Love that conqueors all so comes power & responsiblity of ourselves because a dark mind is a dark reality where thought becomes just that.

God Bless.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by L.J.C]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Resist eating cheese before you sleep

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C
I've had horrible dreams too, fighting demons (and kicking azz at that) and walking through what I can only describe as a torture chamber.

Thankfully I don't have many nightmare like this.

I think if I didn't watch all these horror movies before I'd probably have a purer mind now

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Ive had this happen in many forms.

Used to do a lot of "insert substance" and used to have dreams where I would have sleep paralysis and wake up with a guy lookin like the little guys with dark faces and robes in chronotrigger standing over me with glowing eyes

Then I used to fall asleep and hear like either someone just yell my name or hear a loud curdling voice of a woman like getting cut up basically without getting into it too much..

I would rec. not doing substances if this is the case for a while if this is something that is bothering you - if not the case I would go talk to a dr. and see whats up

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sounds like someone has had traumatic experiences in their youth when being awakened to go to school or church. Too much pie before bed will give you nightmares, too, not just cheese.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
Resist eating cheese before you sleep

OMG I did have some yeah!

Fresh fruit & salad from now on. LOL

top topics

join