It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality Should Be Banned -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by RuneSpider

We live in a more agresive times where you have to stand up for your self or get smashed by the wave. If people do not protest about things in general those things will soon be implemented and you will have to accept them. How would you like a gay to flrt with you? I would smak the crap out of him, but I would also mind my own business even if I knew he was gay only if he left me alone. But not with today's flavors and trends.
I don't have to accept while walking down the bulevard with my child the gay parade with naked gays rubing against eachother in front of my little kid. It's wrong. For gay people acting normal I do not hold anything against them, it's just that not all gay are normal and alot of them act like this. We all got special desiers, I'm sure if I like tall woman with long legs I don't go outside to pick on everyone of this sort of women on the street.

I don't even care about what sexual prefrences people have, because this should be private but they are making it public and that is when it starts to bother me. It's like ....can't you mind you own freakin business and stop showing me you are gay, I don;t care, and of course as a result to this the gay comunity gets upset because people are not willing to give them the special treatment.

Overall I don't like gay people, not because of their sexual prefrences, but because the way they act in public.

Why do you have to talk about aggression? Sure, according to the above if a gay flirts with you (whatever that entails) you'll physically attack him? Well, I'm gay and I'd love to bring it on and smash your brain in (as The Clash used to sing). But that train of thought is getting us nowhere.
I actually agree with you as a gay man to an extent. I shy away from the "fashionista gay scene" and have very little to do by choice with most gays.
As for the examples of "oppressive" gay culture - I live in South Africa and don't know what irks you. (Perhaps you need a girlfriend?)
If you told me this to my face, we can fight and make the soil bloody. I hate aggro and vilolence, but I ain't scared of your kind no more.

very well put, can i not be gay flirt with this dude who clearly needs to get comfortable on who he fancys so i can teach him a lesson on respect and manners

If your soo straight surely a man flirting with you should not make you paranoid.

If a gay guy flirted with me i would be embarrassed because i would of had to tell him i am not gay so your wasting your time m8 lol.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by thecrow001]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think homosexuality is a disorder, an obsession and people should be able to practice it if they wish to. It's just like a fetish, but just because people have a fetish they should not get extra treatment. What if tomorrow there is a group of people that say vomiting is a new way of life,
and they can only have sex by vomiting on eachother and they should be able to vomit in curch while they get married and have special privileges from the state just because they have this habbit.

What you think and what reality is are two different things.

The rest of that post was beyond stupid.

This is my point, you chose what to be, this is a perfect example, you have a choisse. If people want to be gay let them be gay but they should not expect other people to make privilages for them and treat them with special laws as in "the other people are here"

Being gay isnt a lifestyle choice- gay people are born that way, just like I was born heterosexual.

let's aplly the "other laws" for them, let's give them special licences for mariage, let's let them parade naked around the street, and let them adopt children not because it's right or wrong but because it's a trend and hey it's cool, if your cool then it's okay.

They dont want 'other laws'- they want to be able to live under the same laws that everybody else does.

You must be on the wrong site- this site is about denying ignorance, not confirming it.

a big
for you.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

The actor in the clip quotes Old Testament laws that were specifically given to Israel within a specific historical context...
...both he and the women he criticizes are wrong about how they address the issues...
...and I suspect the monologue reflects the opinions of the nieve writer or his handlers.

Israel's laws were never meant to apply universally...
...they were never imposed on Gentiles...
...and they were set in place to meet a crisis.

You should also learn the difference between 'Christians' and 'Christianity'.

Christians are 'Christ-ones', who are individuals led by the Spirit.

Christianity is a group of human socio/political organizations that have little in common with the person they claim as their founder...
...and almost everything in common with the religious bigots He criticized.

Modern Christianity is similar in many ways to Second Temple Judaism.

Jesus Himself prophetically critized the modern church when He described them like this...

Revelation 3:15-18 "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."

I think Jesus does a better job of criticizing the modern church than you do.

The Gospel Jesus proclaims through His 'Christ-ones'...
...He says, "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Revelation 3:20

He did not say 'if any man' excepting gays...
...but all who respond will abandon their human category...
...because there are no human categories in this relationship...
...you become a 'new creature' and will no longer regard yourself or any other person by their human category.

I am sorry for what these socio/political organizations have done to you...
...but Jesus Himself stands outside of them knocking to gain entry...
...and He is spewing them out of His mouth.

But His Spirit will enter 'any man' that hears His voice.

[edit on 6/12/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

Freedom of speech and choice. There are many ways to be hetero or lesbi-gay, and we all respect each other - granted, we don't always agree.
But no homophobic twerp is gonna get me cowering or fearful with violent threats.
If I see anyone beating a gay person for "flirting", that homophobic twisted lump of waste is gonna answer to the gay avengers.
I hope he doesn't hold a stereotype that all gay men are puny and helpless.
Be kind and gracious, let some steam off on blogs - or else you're gonna get very hurt.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

Freedom of speech and choice. There are many ways to be hetero or lesbi-gay, and we all respect each other - granted, we don't always agree.
But no homophobic twerp is gonna get me cowering or fearful with violent threats.
If I see anyone beating a gay person for "flirting", that homophobic twisted lump of waste is gonna answer to the gay avengers.
I hope he doesn't hold a stereotype that all gay men are puny and helpless.
Be kind and gracious, let some steam off on blogs - or else you're gonna get very hurt.

your right no one should backdown from their beliefs, atleast ones which had a hint of common sense to them haha. Gay avengers is that a group lol maybe my friends are aprt of that, i know some that could kick my arse haha.
Dam right all gays are not skinny or helpless ect like i said some of my friends could beat my arse.

Is that last line for me or the flirter fighter poster ?

changed ass to arse i remembered i am English

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Yeah! And I think you understood that veiled threat in kind was not against your lovely posts.
I think we all know what instigated the vibe, and I don't mind homophobic arguments, but when violence is implied - well, then we must fight to the death.
In many Plain's tribes the "berdache" were the first to ride into battle.
I am not afraid of homophobes, and they tend to run in any case.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

stupid homophobes run away because they thing you will turn gay if one touches you in a fight. i heard on the tram oneday. I remember i burst out laughing and more than likely spitting on someone in the process.

hell i love a argument with gays too one which stays serious yet not to serious. Its the best way of understanding a point of view with jokes and serious discussions.

well it worked for me anyway, because i have to admit when i found out some of my friedns where gay i dint like it, i got over it saw their point of view saw that fact it dont bother me as i am straight.

Maybe that dude who i commented on orginally needs to take that point of view.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

For me "gay avengers" is a state of consciousness. Perhaps it's just a refusal to be cowered and intimidated. I would also like to think it encourages gay people to stay fit and pro-active in self-defense.
Politically it is more negative, perhaps admitting that politicians and laws fail to mentally or physically uphold the rights of lesbi-gay people. The notion is: we must do so ourselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

right thanks i'll tell my friends about that, i am sure tho they will think i am taking the P*SS with the gay avengers bit lol, i'll print screem them a copy.

thanks bru,

sorry i just watched blood diamond had to try the bru thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

If a gay guy flirted with me i would be embarrassed because i would of had to tell him i am not gay so your wasting your time m8 lol.

That would translate in to hey I'm kind of shy but I like you, do you really want that ? And then he would tell you, hey cup cake don't be shy

Or you could just tell the guy that you are not gay and if he keeps at it then do something about it, anything that would make him understand that he needs to stop.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Being gay isnt a lifestyle choice- gay people are born that way, just like I was born heterosexual.

There is no scientifical evidence for that.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

i dont think that would happen too many times tho, and i am sure atfer telling him again that i promise i am straight, he would get the idea.

But cup cake really ? lol come on man.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I must congratulate on style (or lack there-of) where it is due.
Rarely have I seen a post that is as congruous with its avatar as Pepsi78.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
www.narth.com...

Many laymen now believe that homosexuality is part of who a person really is ­ from the moment of conception.

The "genetic and unchangeable" theory has been actively promoted by gay activists and the popular media. Is homosexuality really an inborn and normal variant of human nature?

No. There is no evidence that shows that homosexuality is simply "genetic." And none of the research claims there is. Only the press and certain researchers do, when speaking in sound bites to the public

It's what science says, gay is not genetic. There is no evidence to sustain such claim.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Of course there is scientific evidence if you want to look for it. Instead we are quick to dismiss something we can't comprehend or are afraid to explore.
Why are people so afraid of gays? It's like cooties or something. Defense mechanisms only indicated insecurity with your own sexuality. That's normal but shouldn't be brought into public witch hunts... as proven in history already.
Insanity is doing to same thing over and over and expecting different results...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join