It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 28 09 - Dundee Scotland UFOs pretty convincing videos (4)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Witness report: Filmed from my shed, with my son. Dundee, Scotland 28 July 2009, 00:28 AM

I did a search for Dundee and there have been so many UFO videos and reports from there. Incredible.

this video is just amazing

the ufos clearly change distance between themselves, change directions and they also weave in and out from each others paths. almost like they are playing a game.

Im convinced it's authentic
my question is, are they ET craft, manmade craft or critters?

*edit to add new videos of same night but diff ufos

[edit on 28-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Interesting, I would say the UFO is a satellite except for the fact that several appear throughout the video and obviously change directions. Good Post

[edit on 28-7-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
AH! This is what i've been seeing! almost every night i step out to have a smoke, i see what looks like it could be sat's, but some of the direction changes are identical to this. it seems like there are 3 always visible when out. Sometimes they pop up, 2 at one spot, then take off diff directions, etc...Anyways, great videos, really enjoyed this!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This guy has had some awesome videos in the last few months.

The ATS team went to Trout Lake, WA...

Time to go across the drink to Scotland!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
.........yay!!!! lol

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think the second video, with the very bright object, shows a satellite. I think the others are birds or bats.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Flash

What you are all actually watching is swamp gas bouncing off a temperature inversion and reflecting off an insomniac Canadian Goose who had been feeding off the waste grain from a whisky still..

You found this forum by mistake and it is actually, a discussion board for grannies to swap recipes on...

Thank you for your co-operation, now kindly return to www.haveawonderfulanduneventfulday..net

[edit on 28-7-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ok. The very first thing they capture looks like a satallite. moves just like one. THe latter half of that same first video... damn. as high up as those things were..... can you imagine how big they must really be?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
this could possibly be aircraft. RAF Leuchars is about 15 minutes from Dundee and there are night training exercises on throughout the year.

Tornadoes especially fly throughout the night many times a year.

Not saying it is this, but its a high possibility.

G.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I saw a similar object on the night of the 27th,at about 11.50pm.
It made no sound at all,and my first impression, was that it was a satellite.
I tried to go out the following night,at the same time,just to see if it was passing overhead,but the visibility was poor.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Flash

"What you are all actually watching is swamp gas bouncing off a temperature inversion and reflecting off an insomniac Canadian Goose who had been feeding off the waste grain from a whisky still..

You found this forum by mistake and it is actually, a discussion board for grannies to swap recipes on...

Thank you for your co-operation, now kindly return to www.haveawonderfulanduneventfulday..net"

......sorry....still laughing.....great post.

It is quite obvious from my perspective that when you have an explanation as succinct and professional (covering all the angles) as Firemoon's then you have to take it that the guy knows what he's saying and draw the debate to a close.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I have only watched the first video so far, but (IMO) the single object is a satellite, and the two objects moving around relative to each other are probably birds.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Mogget]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
From that distance, if could be almost anything. At least for first one, wich it dont seem to change direction i would say. Could be a satellite.

But when you have objects changing direction kinda fast, and doing like a race, where they always come close to each other, then separate, then come close again... A bird? Thats pretty high and fast. And shiny like a star. Only diference is that it moves and change direction. That arent much objects that do that on atmosphere/space (is there any, except saucer, or some kind of spaceship?)...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by eddy_12]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by eddy_12]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Great find Warren S&F

That one with the 2 objects defies explanation in my eyes......Bats , Birds and insects imo chasing each other around would get alot closer to each other to the point of touching.

Those objects however seem to have a safety limit to how close they get to one another, And the acceleration each were performing seemed very fast considering they must have been very high in the sky to remain in frame shot......Though i don't know the equipment being used and is just an assumption on my part.

Does anyone know what set-up this fella is using and how much it would cost ?

Looks a cool way to spend the evening with your kids

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I agree some are clearly satellites but the others are clearly not bats,birds or whatnot. The paths of flight, speeds, distance between objects as well as the precise zig-zagging of one the them refutes that.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hi There Wise Ones,

How cool, yes yes yes, I have seen the same thing over here in NSW Australia, West of Sydney wile camping in the Blue Mountains.

One came from the East going West the other came from the South going North, I thought two satellites were going to criss cross so I called every one to watch.

To all our amazement just as they come together, the UFO from the East slowed down, did a complete turn and followed the UFO from the South and together made off to the North.

Hay, and guess what De Bunkers, they were not satellites, birds or bats ok.

Blessed Be: Kernoonos...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
yep

same here at Vranje , Serbia

for the past month almost every night i see yellow, blue and white UFO orbs just like these...

they move, stop, change direction, so they cant be satellites........

sometimes there are2 or 3 of them

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Are these supposed to be visible with the naked eye? The reason I ask is the fourth video reminds me of something that I keep seeing here in Kentucky, except what I see flashes. Great vids! Starred and flagged!

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I saw exact same thing couple of times and always there was 3 of this things. I live nowhere near to Scotland (Serbia), and I've seen this objects without night vision. They're glowing like satellites, except theirs path was chaotic, not a straight line.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have spent some time looking at these videos already. Without doubt they aren't faked, he is really filming these "objects". I came to the conclusion that the only possibility is light reflection on birds. And this is a very real possibility in my opinion as the videos are all shot in a large city. The video of the two lights darting about, this type of flight pattern would be very close to that of a pair of Tern species, which are of course very white underneath. They are also extremely common on the east Scottish coast, and migrate by night. In fact, there are often more birds in the air at night than day.

Without any doubt, this camera will be picking up any bird with a pale underside flying overhead as they reflect city lights well. Just look at gulls at night. Until this is eliminated from the equation the videos have one major flaw.

If they are not birds, then what he is filming does defy explanation. There is an easy test, which I attempted to mail him to carry out. Film for a period at a rural location with no light pollution. If nothing shows up then..........it is probably birds.

new topics

top topics

join