It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honeymooners catch UFO's on video in Sedona, AZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Witness Report.
We were on our honeymoon in Sedona staying at the Wyndham. On the night of July 19, 2009, at 11:10 PM, we went on our balcony, which overlooks the mountains, and saw a brilliant light in the sky, above the mountain.

At first I thought it could be an airplane or helicopter, but then realized it was too high for a helicopter. And that an airplane would not stay still for so long - there were also no red blinking lights that an airplane has when flying at night.

There were few stars in the sky, due to some storm clouds and light pollution - it was the only light. After 10 minutes with it still in one spot, we grabbed our camera and took still pictures and video.

Attached are photos, and video which we took that night. When we viewed the video enlarged, it appeared to be a gyro sphere shape made of mostly energy. You will see a rotating ball of light in the center of the screen.

We left the camera on a tripod so it stayed stationary. As you will see, it just hovers in the sky. Then the UFO fades out, due to cloud coverage.

We were excited that we saw this UFO on our honeymoon. Three days later ,we went to a store in Sedona called "Ye Olde UFO Store," - they sell UFO items such as T-shirts, bumper stickers, etc.

We wanted to get a T-shirt for ourselves because of the event. We spoke with the store manager Jen, who told us her boss Bill saw the same object in the sky on the very same night we did. He drew a picture of what he saw, and it was exactly what we had on film - exciting!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Interesting vid. The couple filming it dont sound all that impressed for people watching UFO's. Also the fact the the camera 'vanished' behind a cloud before moving away seems a bit convenient to me. The object is dead stationary while they are filming it and then the only time it moves just happens to be right after we lose sight of it.

IMO this is a straight up fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's out of focus it seems.

Good video though!

Hopefully some others will pop up of the same event for further evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ongoing discussion here.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Witness Report. We were on our honeymoon in Sedona staying at the Wyndham. On the night of July 19, 2009, at 11:10 PM, we went on our balcony, which overlooks the mountains, and saw a brilliant light in the sky, above the mountain.

At first I thought it could be an airplane or helicopter, but then realized it was too high for a helicopter. And that an airplane would not stay still for so long - there were also no red blinking lights that an airplane has when flying at night.

There were few stars in the sky, due to some storm clouds and light pollution - it was the only light. After 10 minutes with it still in one spot, we grabbed our camera and took still pictures and video.

I looked up the Wyndham on the map, it's a stones throw from where I lived and the pizza joint I worked at. It doesn't overlook anything, it's on the main drag and is in a valley. I am unsure of the direction the video is supposed to be looking, but the lights are north and south IIRC. I don't remember lights on Thunder Mtn. , to the north, but there may be. To the south is Airport mesa, they fly biplanes and such off there and have to have lights.

I lived there for four years. There is no light pollution there. There are, what, six lights in all of town? It's dark there, great viewing of the night sky for sure. Like I have almost never seen.

My two cents.

I did see a couple of comet type things while there. I had a balcony that faced west and two or three times one came down, almost floating. At least I think they came down. Don't know what I saw but it was nothing like this. Of course I've heard weird things about Sedona but I remember none of that for the most part. Drunken nights at the Oak Creek Brewery, chatting with the locals.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
either they have a really shi**y cam, they tried to filtre out back ground video noise, or, thats one hell of a sensitive camera set up incorrectly.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Using Stellarium and all the information provided in this video, you will see that Jupiter was in the same SSE location at that time of night and did also move up and away as it tracked thru the sky.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Any one for inside the ship lights up the air inside as the
air on the outside.
And the crew has an alien looking outfit for protection.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

I AM the honeymooning wife - I assure you it is NOT fake! We only had a small camcorder and my digital camera. We put the digital on the tripod and the camcorder in my hand. We were excited but not freaking out. Why would we FAKE a video on our honeymoon. Well we know it was real...thats really all that matters....Thanks for your opinion though.

top topics

join