It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this UFO for real? Gyro Energy Sphere UFO Sedona Arizona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Gyro Energy Sphere UFO Sedona Arizona July 19 2009 11:00 pm

Some footage there. Pretty weird right?
I suggest watching it in HQ.

Here it goes:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Looks like an out of focus star. They get that twinkling from atmospheric distortion.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
High voltage electricity might spin around outside a craft but the ship might not move at all.
Lets discuss.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Hi UFO fans.

As we can see, the camera seems to be on a tri-pod. GOOD THINKING !

Sooooooooooo. . .
one thing is sure: It is not a star, because it would move away from
the camera's point of view, because Earth is turning ! !
[ See moon videos, with non compensating telescopes ].

Soooooooo that UnidentifiedFO (yet) is really stable, relative
to the camera, and AGL, above ground level, and/or sea. ASL.

Soooooooooo. . . WHAT is THAT ??? B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
looks like a blob to me, it looks fake, there is no reference.

id say fake over real.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

Actually it appears to move just like a star would as it rises.

To get an idea of it here's a long exposure shot of stars:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I am the wife - honeymooner - well we had my digital camera set up on the tripod when we filmed. I had a camcorder in my hand but it was not steady. We were excited but not freaking out. As for it being fake - ummmm why would we fake this? If it looks like a blob that is because we had my lil digital camera on zoom. Not very good quality but it was real. We shot still shots which are at the end of the vid and as for the person stating there is no referance...my husband took a pic of where we were and where it was - that was the last frame of the video. Best referance we could give...it was kewl to see...we were not expecting to see a UFO we went to the Grand Canyon, Red Rock, Kayaking down the Verde River, hiking and sightseeing...UFO's was the last thing on our mind. As a matter of fact that day we were very tired as we were kayaking all day in the heat...great times...the UFO made it a greater experience. Dont know what it was - other wordly - or Gvt testing - but it was Unidentified it was Flying and it was an Object so it was an UFO

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It looks like a star or planet. Out of focus. It creates all kinds of strange effects, especially when digital zoom is included. The wavering appearance is caused by atmospheric distortion.
The same effect (and others) can be seen breifly at about 1:00 in this video:

[edit on 7/22/2010 by Phage]

[edit on 7/22/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cnstevenson

Great video - thanks for having the smarts to set up the tripod.

So tell me - it looks like an orb in the video, but the still shots show various shapes.

How did it look to you? Or did the camera distort the shape in the stills?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Another demonstration

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ive seen something like that over the chespeake bay before so Im going to say I think its real although I have no clue what it could be, possibly an unexplained natural phenomenon. The one I saw looked like a cluster of ball lightening or something, but it stayed in the same spot for a long time and sparkled and change colors and what not. Definitely not a planet though, at the least the one I saw wasn't a planet, because it wasnt that high or that small and the one in the video looks pretty similar. BTW, I think like 95% of the pics and videos posted on here are fake, I just know what I saw so Im not going to dismiss this one.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by CREAM]

[edit on 22-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It's very difficult to tell exactly what the object is. I would suggest that the twinkling is the object being viewed through the atmosphere. The shape appears to be a mixture of focus issues and the problems digital cameras have with bright pinpoints of light.

It could be a celestial object or something altogether more interesting. Very difficult to tell.

I would label this one as inconclusive.

top topics

join