It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Hacker-US Intelligence agencies have ET craft that run on clean, pollution free energy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This guy found the only a portion of the truth IMO. What he did (in the governments opinion) is BEYOND treason, he tried to gain access to information locked away for the last 60 years.... Yes he likely did find actual files of government ZPE programs RE'd from ET craft.

Reminds you of the X-Files series finale a bit right?

[edit on 7/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
reply to post by Visiting ESB

well,,,if your life is doomed without free energy from ET ufo spacecraft sounds like your in a real pickle...

you think conservation is BS???,,,,,
and you demand free energy????

weird...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by amyfriend]

This is just what I'm talking about -- content sheep who think that advanced technology is a hybrid car or something stupid like that. Humanity is "in a pickle" as you call it and unless you live in fantasyland you'd have to see how limited and backwards we are. We're still using internal combustion engines on a vehicle that travel on 4 rubber wheels!! How primitive is THAT? Yes, conservation talk is BS because it implies that unless we conserve gasoline, for example, we won't be able to run our sadly outdated modes of transportation. THAT'S weird. There is energy that would free us from oil companies and governments but apparently there are those of you out there that can't think for themselves and prefer the box they've been confined in all their life. Thankfully not all of us are so tame.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Surely there was a better way to go about that?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Overload

yes,,he was a hacker,,,,

a real pest who caused alot of problems and then claims he was hacking for free energy crap,,,,and then some members in the UFO community thinks he is paul revere or was on a crusade for free energy and ufo/et truth,,,,

gewizzzz!!

he was just a stupid idiot and thats it and got caught,,,,

Have you actually read any of what went on?

The American goivenrment's top secret files were wide open to anyone with half a brain to wander around in and they choose to prosecute the one guy who owns up he was having a look? Well that's wonderful isn't it? Literally anyone with truly nefarious reasons for being in those files could have accessed and copied them but did they spend any time whatsoever, going after them> Nope, they went after the guy who had, on several occasions, left notes telling the ops at the various departments their dress was tucked into their knickers...

By definition a pest, is someone that constantly is a nuisance.. How could the guy have been pest when , for 90%+, of the time he was on their servers, they didn't even know he was there?

The idea he did countless dollars worth of damage, is also absolute and utter BS. The American taxpayer had paid millions for the development of those systems, the moment they were installed the ops, who worked for the American government, turned off nearly all the safe guards, because they couldn't be bothered to waste their time constantly going through the inbuilt security processes...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by FireMoon]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Overload

yes,,he was a hacker,,,,

a real pest who caused alot of problems and then claims he was hacking for free energy crap,,,,and then some members in the UFO community thinks he is paul revere or was on a crusade for free energy and ufo/et truth,,,,

gewizzzz!!

he was just a stupid idiot and thats it and got caught,,,,

It doesn't matter if he was a hacker or not. I really don't care. And who considers him a pest? The government he exposed, even if only partially and in a relatively small way? I'd say leave him alone. He deserves a medal.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
you need to sort out things before you get to have ultra technology.

you need to have a world inhabited or at least guided by completely morally transcendent and pure individuals before you get to explore space further than your solar system.

we have a planet inhabited by violent and selfish "intellectual animals"

giving a free for all with unlimited ability to move, manipulate, unconstrained.. to the people of our world would be a big mistake... at our present level of moral/spiritual development (or undevelopment)..
allowing that out of the box in the hands of the average person here.. would mean chaos here.. and unknown risks for what that might snowball into as far as us threatening any galactic neighbors.

spirit comes first.

then you get the goodies.

-

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
you need to sort out things before you get to have ultra technology.

you need to have a world inhabited or at least guided by completely morally transcendent and pure individuals before you get to explore space further than your solar system.

we have a planet inhabited by violent and selfish "intellectual animals"

giving a free for all with unlimited ability to move, manipulate, unconstrained.. to the people of our world would be a big mistake... at our present level of moral/spiritual development (or undevelopment)..
allowing that out of the box in the hands of the average person here.. would mean chaos here.. and unknown risks for what that might snowball into as far as us threatening any galactic neighbors.

spirit comes first.

then you get the goodies.

-

That's elitist, patronizing talk if I've ever heard it. Not to mention arrogant in the extreme. The problem with this thinking, and it's a big one, is that those in power and keeping the lid on this technology are some of the worst, most evil people on this planet. The average person can be trusted so much more than our leaders. Why allow the evil ones to have access to this technology and not the average person? That whole argument never makes any sense. It is most likely that those in power are fearful that we will get our common little hands on technology that can truly make us free of their control and power. Yes, to TPTB chaos would ensue. I strongly suspect that their definition of "chaos" is freedom. That's the real reason we don't have access to it. You don't really expect us to believe that we are deprived of free energy because the evil scum that runs this planet feels we aren't spiritually ready, do you? And they would know what "spiritually ready" looks like? Please, it just doesn't hold water.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Visiting ESB]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You SIR MUST work for the government!! NSA?CIA?DNI?STARR?

LOL, really though, good point, although I think the public is ready as long as it is properly controlled during release.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Well considering there are infact Americans that are very close to running engines on water, and there are already hydrogen fuel cells in American vehicles that have steam and water as exhaust, I would say yes. They lie about this because the economy over there is based on gold and oil. the two substances with intrinsic value. THere are several other things but to take petrol out of the equation.. the US would fall harder than it already is. The entire system over there follows a new religion. Capitalism. Jesus once led, but couldnt produce enough money. Letting out that there is a clean and relatively cheaper energy, (if not free) would be tantamount to telling Finland that people communicate through ESP instead of cell phones. or telling all of Africa that diamonds, gold and precious metals and stones are considered passe..... wait.. we would welcome that actually. Fewer people going missing.... etc

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

well,,,if your life is doomed without free energy from ET ufo spacecraft sounds like your in a real pickle...

you think conservation is BS???,,,,,
and you demand free energy????

weird...

This is just what I'm talking about -- content sheep who think that advanced technology is a hybrid car or something stupid like that. Humanity is "in a pickle" as you call it and unless you live in fantasyland you'd have to see how limited and backwards we are. We're still using internal combustion engines on a vehicle that travel on 4 rubber wheels!! How primitive is THAT? Yes, conservation talk is BS because it implies that unless we conserve gasoline, for example, we won't be able to run our sadly outdated modes of transportation. THAT'S weird. There is energy that would free us from oil companies and governments but apparently there are those of you out there that can't think for themselves and prefer the box they've been confined in all their life. Thankfully not all of us are so tame.

you stated:
Were still using internal combustion engines on a vehicle that travels on 4 rubber wheels!!How Primitive is that???

this is getting silly....

so now we should have hover crafts also???

quote:
"as for those who cant think for themselves",,,

in your case ,,its those who can think for themselves,,we can get are free enery from ET's........

that not thinking very hard is it???

all what you want we will have in due time,,,but not tomorow unfortunatly,,,
theres many things on the drawing board and alot of smart good people working on stuff for energy break thrus,,,

Im a very happy memer of the ufo forum here,,and if you read some of my post's you'll know Im open minded and friendly to everybody,,,

calling people who dissagree with you here sheep/tame,, when most of us are very very open minded is kinda lame and most are very friendly even when we dissagree....

I know there anti gravity stuff the govt has,,,a lot of this will fizzle into society slowly,,,
and as for the hybred vehicles,,,imagine in 30-50 years from now some of the hybreds,,,,

i want disclosure as much as anyone,,,Im big time into ufo's

but we are not going to retake omaha beech in 24 hrs at your speed,,,,

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

hi,,,

i do understand a dooryway/access or open password acct or something,,
Im not sure on all the wordings that decribe a hacker,,,,
he was snooping around and found an open door,,

I thought also he delared himself as one??

The self-confessed British hacker charged with illegally accessing about 100 computers at the Pentagon and NASA is to hear this week whether his diagnosis with a mild type of autism can prevent his extradition to the United States.

he also admitted he knew it was wrong and illegal what he was doing,,,,

as not as for he didnt do anything and not being a pest??,,,,

how about leaving NUMOROUS insulting messages,,,erasing files,,,,

some of you may think he's cool or a cowboy,,,I DO NOT!!

if you think this is cool,,,I dont even want to argue then.

The US authorities claim he deleted critical files, from operating systems, which shut down the entire US Army’s Military District of Washington network of over 2000 computers for 24 hours. As well as deleting US Navy Weapons logs, which rendered a naval bases network of 300 computers inoperable, at a critical time, after the September 11th terrorist attacks. They claim the costs of tracking and correcting the problems he is alleged to have caused were around $700,000[14]

McKinnon has always denied causing any damage, argued he accessed open, unsecured machines, and disputes the financial loss claimed by the US as concocted in order to create a dollar amount justifying an extraditable offence. While it did not constitute evidence of destruction, he did admit leaving a diatribe on one computer.

maybe he wasnt mr evil but he was screwing around..

he acted stupidly and he admitted it!!!

if I was the judge,, I would gave him 6 months,,,,and he woulda been out 6 1/2 years ago....

I also highly doubt he'll do more than 15 months when convicted..... (he'll be out quicker with good behavior)

i just gave my opinion,,,theres no need to vent anger at my opinion,,,use your venting putting a couple bucks in an enevelope for his denfese fund instead...

I agree the govt should be tuff on protecting their computers,,,
but to say its the govts fault or their just making all the lies up and he didnt do anything is your opinion,,,

ya know,,,he was screwing around about 90 some times,,,
he knew what he was doing....

we were lucky he was just being VERY stupid and it was him, doing this,,

I also stated he should have a swat on the hand with a wooden spoon,,,(some punishment)..

more or less my opinions here were more direct at him being stupid and me not beleiving he was doing this for the ufo community nor free energy...

I also stated we dont need to punish him hard and Im sure has been under great worry!!!
I also personally feel we dont need to extradite him here as well,,,

it can be a real pain in the butt when you get caught doing stuff like this...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by amyfriend]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The US authorities claim he deleted critical files,

And there lies the crux of the matter..They claim he did that, why? Well i would hazard a guess because it's the only way they could get him extradited and that. by the time it gets to court that whole raft of accusations will, mysteriously, vanish from the proceedings..

or are we to believe that critical systems had no backup whatsoever? i'm sorry but the idea that he could delete a few files and wreck the whole system, to my mind, is absolute arrant nonsense. if it were true they should actually be suing the morons who bought a computer system, for top dollar, that would make a Fisher Price, speak and spell programmer, blush...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hey i know this man has mental issues but we are talking about hacking into the nations most sensitive secrets.Perhaps some are being held illegally.Maybe the extradition treaty isnt fair.BUT theres no doubt that this man did commit 97 counts of espionage by his own word.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Yes your quite right there.. the only way them could get him extradited was to say he had caused a certain value of damage. I cant remember how much it was.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Garry Mckinnon is not a hacker.
He just logged onto unprotected computers as an administrator through remote computer. The only thing that allowed him to do this was the retards in the military and NASA.
It ia obvious this guy found what he claimed. As the US government would not be trying their hardest to get him deported and trialled in the US.
They won't give him a job either as he has no skill as a hacker.

EDIT: Your knowledge also must exceed mine. How does deleting one critical file effect 2000 computers???
IT DOESN'T

[edit on 29-7-2009 by SKUNK2]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

So if Tesla was producing energy 100 years ago, with todays technology and a few trips to radio shack and the auto parts store shouldn't the average person be able to replicate his work? Do you have any good solid links or pdfs?

And to keep this post on track and on topic. If he was doing that 100 years ago then the government surely can and is doing the same today.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
McKinnon DOES NOT deserve jail -- not even a minute-- he should be thanked. The ones who deserve jail are NASA heirarchy, DOE and all the other agencies who have kept us literally in the dark.

Oh get real... the guy is a useless moron that didn't even know how to do a screen capture or check his cache and temp internet files to pull up what he claims was on the screen

From his original interview...

Gary says he doesn't know.

"What was the most exciting thing you saw?" I ask.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."

"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.

"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.

"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."

"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"

"I guess so," says Gary.

"What were the ship names?"

"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

And now he is changing his story again

Lock him up for stupidity... he gives serious researchers a bad name

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09but we are talking about hacking into the nations most sensitive secrets..

Ummm no he didn't. There is NO WAY to hack into the secret nets... that stuff is not on the internet. I find it laughable that so few know this after alll the McKinnon threads over the past few years...

NiPRNET is for 'sensitive' and 'confidential'
SiPRNET is for 'secret'

Here is the only doorway from our net to that net...
nic dot mil You can knock... they won't bite
but you need a DoD ID and be calling from a .mil site to get access

JWICS is for 'top secret' and military communication and at the top is the 'Global' but we won't mess with that...

There is NO WAY to hack these systems from the internet.

The only way he found anything is if someone at NASA had files on their station that they shouldn't have... and you can bet heads roles, even though we didn't see it in the news. Those things are handled internally

Look its been 7 years and he is still free... anyone with half a brain can see there is another motive here

But he has been in the news too long... considering he has nothing to show for his stupidity

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

I remember when this happened.
I dont think he was going after clean energy, but he was 100% looking for UFOs.
I think he almost got caught once as well and ended up chatting with a person on the other end of the computer and said he was running routine maintenance lol.
Pretty funny.

If you ask me, he shouldnt get in that much trouble.
He was using programs you can buy at the store, NASA or whoever should have better security.
Clearly he found something that upset them. arent they trying to put him in jail for a ridiculous amount of time?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Clearly he found something that upset them. arent they trying to put him in jail for a ridiculous amount of time?

Yeah he found the NAVY space fleet
and didn't even remember one name...

Maybe Obama will let him off the hook

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join