It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments Enslave Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I truly think that Governments enslave humanity. I think this is because people throughout the world buy into the illusion that they need Government.

This is why Governments love crisis. They can come out and say,"Look you need us." This means they can take more of your money and control your lives.

I truly think this is evil. These men and women have all the money in the world yet they have a sick desire to control the souls of men.

Just look at Governments throughout the world. You rarely if ever see a poor Government no matter how poor the people are. The Government always lives good and I think it's because Governments throughout the world have an understanding that they don't live by the same rules of the people they control and Govern.

Look at Arafat. Arafat recieved 55 billion dollars in aid and the people of Palestine live like it's 2,000 B.C. Arafat's wife was going on shopping trips in France.

The only way you saw some money in Palestine is if you blew yourself up.

Here's more:

Time magazine said Arafat had taken millions from the industry in the occupied territories to boost his personal fortune. He was believed to have been worth about $1 billion (£541 billion) when he died last week.

news.scotsman.com...

That thug in North Korea, Kim Jong-il wants to maintain power and he treats his people like crap. He still gets billions in aid and this is used to maintain power and control.

In America, the Politicians waste and spend trillions of dollars. If it wasn't for our ability to own our labor and to own private property, we would be in the same boat. Sadly Government is headed in that direction with Bush and now Obama.

Michelle Obama said:

"Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism. That you put down your divisions. That you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zones. That you push yourselves to be better. And that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed.”

www.prisonplanet.com...

Obama said in a 2001 radio interview that the Constitution was Fundamentally flawed because it restraind Government and it doesn't talk about redistribution of wealth. Anyone who says the Constitution is flawed because it restrains Government has the makings of a Dictator. The whole idea behind America is to restrain Government. This is because when Government is not restrained it can trample on the God Given Liberties of the individual.

If anything is the Matrix, this is it.

People are under the illusion that Government controls them. Sadly, I don't think you can change this way of thinking.

People need to realize that the beginning and end of most problems can be laid at the feet of Governments throught the world.

They start wars, use up resources, hide and classify technology to look for new weapons, they rob nations of their wealth and more.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Totally agree.....great post! Many people in the US have convinced themselves that they cannot get by with out government help. Both parties have failed us, and do not care one hoot about the citizens. We need term limits. We need to eliminate "career" politicians. The current heroes of the political left chill me to the bone. The right is not much better off.

We have gone from government for, of and by the people, to government to the people.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Hugues de Payens]

join