It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist radio host Hal Turner was an FBI informant, as hackers claimed a year ago

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
You lose your point when you talk about Alex Jones. Alex Jones is not CIA. He's just a well researched guy!

If you believe that then you are not a well researched guy. Anyone that believes he tells the truth and has a vast library of knowledge in his head have only listened to him and not at all bothered to check anything out.

First of all, the third hour of his radio show has morphed into a 60 minute commercial to buy gold. Do you listen to him? I do and I usually have to turn it off around 3 and a half hours after 30 minutes of nothing but why I should by gold from his friend with the loose dentures.

Aside from all that, I always listened with the grain of salt but that is because about 50% of what he said checked out. He killed all that credibility though.

Think about it, if I tell you that I have a spare bedroom upstairs with a walkin closet full of diamonds...guess what? My sentence is 75% true. Unfortunately, the part that matters is the lie.

I stopped buying into anything he said after this little gem was dropped in one of his oh so christian "I'll kick your ass you little punk" rants at a caller. "CPS comes and steals your children on false pretenses and locks them in cages where they are tossed a hot dog once in a while and they let many of them just starve to death there. This is real, folks. This is admitted and documented."

Ok, where is the documentation on that?
Who admitted it?
Where is it real outside his own mind?

No one has been able to explain that statement to me in any way other than, to guess he was misinformed or lying. OK, either way, how can you put stock in anything he says. Seems to me that if I was told that little story, I would be looking so far into it that I would come out the other side. So either he made it up or it just sounded so true to him, no need to find sources or proof.

Alex Jones may not be CIA but he is full of crap.

How long should someone scream about martial law and the end of the world before you start to think they are just talking out of their behind? He has been doing it almost 20 years according to his own words. I guess he started young, when imaginations are easily molded. So as far back as Regan he has been saying the president is going to enact martial law. Tell me something, if it happens, albeit 20 years from now - meaning he has been saying it for 40 years, will you still give him credit for predicting it?

I predict that the sun will burn out and kill everything on this planet. I must be as smart as him.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If anyone is still interested in this Here is the latest

His trial is in progress.

From the link

Orozco said Turner worked for the FBI from roughly 2002 to 2007. "His job was basically to publish information which would cause other parties to act in a manner that would cause their arrest," Orozco said. The comments for which he is charged came after he left the service of the FBI, Orozco said.

So it would seem that he is admittedly an undercover brother .

It makes one wonder who else may be undercover brothers.

Glenn Beck perhaps?

More as the story develops.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
If anyone is still interested in this Here is the latest
His trial is in progress.
From the link

Orozco said Turner worked for the FBI from roughly 2002 to 2007. "His job was basically to publish information which would cause other parties to act in a manner that would cause their arrest," Orozco said. The comments for which he is charged came after he left the service of the FBI, Orozco said.

That quote is extremely frightening. I does not do much to help Alex though.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow, I kinda forgot about this thread. But glad you brought it up again.

And with that last quote...I get to thinking...

They're ALL paid, every single last stinking cotton picking one of them who is anything in the media business. Can't trust ANY of them to deliver anything other than what's on "today's White House, or opposition party agenda".

Alternative?

Well, I got an idea. The ATS local affiliate program.

Remember how that one Fox news AFFILIATE had Richard Gage from AE911Truth on? And was it not another local affiliate that had that other important 9/11 story on?

It seems the local stations can be relied upon more. Not always, mind you, but certainly more than these national news parrots working for big government and big media.

So maybe what we need to do is forget them altogether, and start scouring our own local news sources in each area that we live. and reporting on them here at ATS. Then we might all actually get a fricken clue as to what is going on in the place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join