It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist radio host Hal Turner was an FBI informant, as hackers claimed a year ago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If Alex Jones is disinfo, the sophistication of COINTELLPRO is way above my level of dicernment. As a regular listener, and one who actually takes his advice and investigates his claims, I can honestly say I've never caught him in an outright lie, and so much of the news he does break is invaluble in the waking up process. (DHS reports, vaccine info, Ecoscience, ect ect)

If he is a disinfo agent, that so many claim without substance, doesnt that discredit many of his awesome guests like Ron Paul, Bob Chapman, John Perkins and many others? (Ron Paul credited half his votes to the show) Are they too part of the disinfo campaign, or are they perhaps actual truth tellers who recognize The Alex Jones show as one of the only real spigots of truth in a world of propaganda?

Sure, he rants, raves, screams, cuts callers off and is fully abnoxious, (which he admits to and apologizes for) but this doesnt discredit the info he provides. His personal demeanor is seperate from the facts, and the way the world is unfolding, it seems hes been telling the truth all along.

Sure he isn't perfect, but to equate him with scum like Turner (who his staff writer exposed in this article) is disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

You made some very good points. I tend to see him ( AJ ) in the same light as you mention. One can never take any information without the proverbial grain if salt! Sensationalism is part of his schtick and so it is with others. Turner has NO moral compass and that is and always will be his downfall!
Zindo

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if this story is true. Double agents are everywhere. I think Ron Paul is one too. Ronnie loves to slam the govt but he won't tell the truth about 911.

Governments have been using this tactic for years. They hire people to play the role of govt critic and then the govt controls both sides of the issues.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

I think Paul is very aware of the truth but knows it would be politcal suicide at this time to associate himself with us crazy 'conspiracy theorists'. AJ says there are certain topics he doesnt want to go into on the show, and this is one of them.

Baby steps.

edit spelling

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Neo_Serf]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf

I think Paul is very aware of the truth but knows it would be politcal suicide at this time to associate himself with us crazy 'conspiracy theorists'. AJ says there are certain topics he doesnt want to go into on the show, and this is one of them.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Neo_Serf]

I guarantee he knows 911 was an inside job as does every member of congress and i'm tired of hearing how it would be suicide to mention it. It's been 8 years, goddammit.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Im tired of this as well, but tactically Ron has to pick his battles and let others fight for 9-11 truth. The ridicule that would follow Ron backing the truth movement would completely sideline him from the major networks which is where he gets his core message out - ending the Fed. Perhaps a day will soon come when Ron and others can speaks freely on the topic, but right now it would be too soon and hurt the overall truth movement (not just 9-11)more than it would help. Ronnie would just be another conspiracy theorist and would lose a lot of credibility with the majority of the propagandized public, and certainly wouldnt get featured on Fox and other networks and wed all lose a valuble platform through which a wider spectrum of truths can expand.

Or maybe the opposite would happen and there would be an explosion of awareness and credibility? I dunno, that would be awesome, but something tells me the public just isnt ready for Ron to 'come out' and I can imagine the savage propaganda attacks on himself and his followers. And right now Ron is pretty much all we have.

Patience, we are gaining ground.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
[edit on 28-7-2009 by mrwupy]

I know a lot of newfags that phone Hal up and give him abuse. It's so funny listening to him rage over a lopp of HADOUKEN!...

There really isn't any reason for 4chan to be mentioned though. Next thing they'll be getting blamed for Kim Jong Ill being crazy.

In before Kim Jon Il being crazy due to 4chan!!

1!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You think folks like ROn Paul and AJ are on your side? Write them. Talk with them. Talk with them about things like 911.

Alex is a plane hugger and Ron Paul wont even touch the subject and both are insiders subservient to their masters... And let me tell ya we are not there masters...

In Texas we have truthseeker meetings in Austin. I met Jack Blood there Randy Weaver others... Never saw Alex show his face at one of those. Too many crazies I supposes.

I think you can tell the real deal from a turn coat by the measure of their courage. If one is too cowardly to speak up about 911 or to stubborn to even watch September clues even once because "he already Knows" what the truth is... I would label them turncoats till they prove me otherwise...

AJ also has Trinidad to atone for... Whats Trinidad Texas to AJ? Google it. But I tell you this. AJ has sold at least one family out. Bring it up on his show and he will hang up on you. No questions no reason, folks are not allowed to ask him about trinidad and the family there he betrayed.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
reply to post by Blaine91555

I don't care about him. I care about his (and my) right to free speech.

I think that's essentially why people are interested in this at all.

Narcs. They have em ya know. People who pretend to do the things others do, in order to catch them and arrest them.

What, when it becomes political it's an outrage???

Pfft. At least in this case, if what is alleged is true, they were targetting violent criminals intent on racial hate, and not some hippy smoking weed and selling his spare to his mates.

baloney to the law.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I hope the racist pig has a great time with the Aryan boys in prison. The sure did a great job on Gotti and I hope they do the same to this jerk. The government will use anyone they can to make cases, and then throw them back to the wolves like garbage when they are done. This guy deserves to be on the bottom of a big heap of trash.

AJ is interesting and does make some good points. I do think his over sensational style is much to his detriment. It is kind of hard to take him seriously with all of his antics. However, the Obama Deception is a good piece of work.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure as to what to believe when concerning this Hal guy. Never lstened to him, so I know little of the man. But to stray off OP for just a second. Why is it that this Hal guy gets arrested for calling for murder of someone, but Michael Reagan can not only call for the killing of someone
ie Mark Dice, but also say he would provide the ammo. Yet this cat doesn't even loose his job. Something smells rotten in Denmark to me.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Kanati]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Kanati]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I kind of agree on Ron Paul, that he is choosing his battles wisely. I also recall that he said he would favor a new investigation into 9/11. But that's about all you'll get out him on the issue.

As to Alex, keep in mind that I was one of you up until very recently. I too listened nearly daily to every radio show, and was also bringing stories here from infowars and prisonplanet. BUT. I happen to know someone who spent three days with Alex, and came to his own conclusions for reasons I cannot go into here. He has been warning me of Alex being on the dark side for a very long time, and for just as long I have been fighting him on this and disagreeing, defending Alex profusely. But I finally saw the light. Get out while you still can is all I can say to you.

At this point in time, the corruption is so widespread, and the FBI/CIA so invasive, that it is my personal belief that anything related to politics/conspiracy that makes it to widespread mainstream media is likely controlled information meant for a specific purpose. Propaganda haven. Be very careful is the point, and corroborate multiple sources bigtime. Which we have yet to do in this thread regarding this Hal Turner claim, I might point out. These agents keep the disinfo flowing constantly, and serve to confuse, distort, propagandize, and enrage good people in a manner that gets them to break and say things they later regret- from prison or from a casket.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Alex is a plane hugger and Ron Paul wont even touch the subject and both are insiders subservient to their masters... And let me tell ya we are not there masters...

I think you can tell the real deal from a turn coat by the measure of their courage. If one is too cowardly to speak up about 911 or to stubborn to even watch September clues even once because "he already Knows" what the truth is... I would label them turncoats till they prove me otherwise...

As for Trinidad, maybe he made a mistake, maybe he saw something
that he was unsure of.

I think AJ has come out that 9-11 was an inside job, him and his ppl
make and sell shirts that say that.

He hired Jason Bermas who co-made Loose Change.

AJ has done more than 99% of Americans to expose 9-11.

Bashing AJ and Ron Paul is just more dividing of your base.

Ron Paul's audit the Fed Bill passed the house, and will likely die
in the Senate, but it is something that has never happened before.

At the end of the day they are two men who have tried to do what
they think they can do to reach the ppl, but damn few are listening.

It is like the Campaign for Liberty website.

Less than 1 million hits in the US.

No one cares.

You want someone to cry about, don't start with the men that
have at least put forth some effort and put their butts on the
line by speaking out EVERY day against what is being done.

Until you equal their deeds, you are just a ankle biter.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I kind of agree on Ron Paul, that he is choosing his battles wisely. I also recall that he said he would favor a new investigation into 9/11. But that's about all you'll get out him on the issue.

You can only sell what ppl are willing to buy.

Enough pain and misery and proof has come into the light of
day concerning the Federal Reserve that momentum is there.

The Houdini act of 9-11 still has most ppl believing the trick,
the miss direction.

Most ppl who speak out against 9-11 are going to be marginalized
by the Q-agent team another poster mentioned.

So those who are wise will only fight the battles they can win, and
continue to build their base, and continue to inform, some within the
base can risk their credibility like AJ to get the 9-11 info out while
others have to appeal to a broader base and visibly accepted msg.

The Houdini of 9-11 will take time, patience, and ppl like
Architects and Engineers for 911 truth to expose.

What ails our country will not be solved by one man, or a few men,
it will take more and more ppl standing up and asking what the
hell is going on, and why are our representatives NOT representing us ?

But for now, the sheep are counting sheep, and snoozing blissfully
and drinking the CFR kool aid.

With the big problems coming soon in another major financial mess
that even the FDIC admits is coming, you are far better off planning
for your financial and physical security than trying to pee into the wind
on 9-11 in the immediate future.

Be prepared !

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
You lose your point when you talk about Alex Jones. Alex Jones is not CIA. He's just a well researched guy! He spends like 18 hours a day he says or so doing research sometimes. I wonder too how much credence this gives to the controlled opposition theory. Alex Jones is not controlled opposition. He isn't controlled. He is very much his own person. Interesting theory you have there but you lose it with the personal attack on AJ.

Please don't take this the wrong way Frankidealist35 as I mean no offense toward you personally. My question for you is how do you know for a fact that AJ spends 18 hours a day (exaggeration?) researching? You are supposing that he is his own man but you don't know for sure. You believe it. Without belief from his followers, he is nothing. You give him his power. Power to use against you by the way.

I watched his videos, read his websites and commented on the stories until I realized that I was getting all worked up, beginning to feel helpless and trapped, paranoid about everything and disgusted by the viewpoints (or lack of) by commenters. Its a dang free for all on infowars / prisonplanet. People attacking each other verbally, insulting and threatening. Not a great crowd to be involved in. Especially since the possiblity exists that Alex Jones is a counter intelligence expert under the control of [insert shadow agency here] for the purpose of exposing homegrown terrorists. Which we know is another of Grimm's Fairy Tales come to life.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You know what I like most about this thread. Someone actually understands what dis informing really is. TrueAmerican, thank you, thank you for eluding to the real definition of dis informing and not some clever buzz word people here throw around for fun.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
TrueAmerican makes a very good point in the OP, regarding the comments of Bill Cooper. Even David Icke has mentioned this too, Alex Jones never criticises organised religion and is barely critical about the Vatican either.

In fact, Alex Jones is not nonchalant about organised religion in relation to the Illuminati and the NWO, he simply refuses to comment on the link. His critical narrative is selective and abstinent.

To this day, I very much doubt Alex Jones had sources or contacts within the illuminati and New World Order (as he suggested); and has only been arrested on occasions for his sheer provocative attitude.

(However, Bohemian grove and America
estroyed by Design are his best work, anything prior to 9/11 is worth watching)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Ron Paul is definitely not on the dark side. I would still be open to viewing any discrediting information though......

Alex Jones is on our side too I feel. I respect your opinion TA as I have agreed with every post I have read of yours until now.

What makes you think he is a shill??? Throw us a bone here, any links? The Obama Deception and Endgame were powerful documentaries. I can see how it could be a possibility but would they really want people knowing all of this information??? Peace

[edit on 29/7/09 by vehemes terra eternus]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Informant could just mean the FBI has forced him (through legal ways, or what have you) to disclose certain information to them. For instance, if somebody on Hal's forum were to post "I'm gonna kill that N-WORD president!," then the FBI might have some legal ways to force Hal to cooperate with them and divulge any info on the forum poster he has.

No?

The CIA doesn't need evidence I don't think......They are covert enough to plant any evidence they want and get away with it because they have the money, and Zero transparency.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vehemes terra eternus
What makes you think he is a shill? The Obama Deception and Endgame were powerful documentaries. Would they really want people knowing all of this information??? Peace

It all boils down to who the messenger is.

You could argue that Alex Jones ruined the creditability of the 9/11 Truth Movement, and Ron Paul, by associating both groups to his own theories.

Is he CIA though? I'm not sure. The media did smear Alex and suggested he had links to the militia movement (which is false, I believe) BUT some of his doctrine originates in the militias political thinking.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join