It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacist radio host Hal Turner was an FBI informant, as hackers claimed a year ago

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

White supremacist radio host Hal Turner was an FBI informant, as hackers claimed a year ago

rawstory.com

White supremacist radio host Hal Turner was an FBI informant, his lawyer revealed in court today. The announcement is a confirmation of what hackers claimed nearly a year ago after allegedly gaining access to his e-mails.

Turner was arrested on June 24 for allegedly calling for the murder of three judges who supported the Chicago gun ban. The confession by his attorney came at a bond hearing Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
US Government Creates Special Security Wing to Cover-up 9/11 Terrorist Attacks

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

In July 2008, hackers -- who may or may not be connected to 4chan -- confronted Turner on his Web site's forums and claimed they had gained access to his e-mail, uncovering a message allegedly to his FBI handler in which he takes credit for "flush[ing] out another crazy."

Oh, so the rumors of agent provocateurs are true then, eh? Well ain't that just peachy! :shk:

We just recently heard of the "Q" unit counterintelligence NSA operation to deflect 9/11 conspiracy theories, set up at Ford Meade, Maryland and employing around 1,000 agents.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But with this in mind, that Hal Turner is an FBI informant, and thus the proverbial "controlled opposition" that so many have alluded to lately, can anyone here think of any other very well known radio hosts that might fit the same category?

He exposes corruption, constitutional travesties, makes documentaries, and occasionally flies off into "rages".

Alex Jones! And let us not forget what Bill Cooper said about him that he is a CIA agent. And the fact that he will not discuss anything bad related to the Vatican is a sure clue as well.

So our own government gets these people to incite rage in the populace in order to draw out those that would oppose them. This is what I pay taxes for? Pretty sick.

Read the story. Hal Turner's own lawyer outed him, in trying to mount a defense. How many more like him are there?

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on Tue Jul 28th 2009 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
You lose your point when you talk about Alex Jones. Alex Jones is not CIA. He's just a well researched guy! He spends like 18 hours a day he says or so doing research sometimes. I wonder too how much credence this gives to the controlled opposition theory. Alex Jones is not controlled opposition. He isn't controlled. He is very much his own person. Interesting theory you have there but you lose it with the personal attack on AJ.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

But with this in mind, that Hal Turner is an FBI informant, and thus the proverbial "controlled opposition" that so many have alluded to lately, can anyone here think of any other very well known radio hosts that might fit the same category?

Michael Savage doesn't ring true to me. Sometime his inflammatory rants seem so scripted and contrived.

I'll bet this information puts the fear of God in some of our more Right Wing members to think that their emails to the informants have more than likely been read by the FBI.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
"Who may or may not have been connected to 4chan"

Oh here we [snip] go
Now every story that comes out relating to internet mischief or hacking is going to be instigated in the eyes of the MSM. [snip] stupid, this is eventually going to wind up biting 4chan and the internet in the ass.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I used to listen to Alex every night, it'd be a part of my routine. Get a bath, stick on a videogame and listen to Jones. Now, I don't listen to him and you know what? I don't look at the world like I used to anymore. Everyone who tries to pass a bill isn't globalist scum & Burger king isn't the antichrist.

Hal Turner is a friggin liar "KILL THIS GUY, MURDER THAT GUY" well.... no.....liar. CIA, what a joke, his credentials with CT'ers just being BLOWN out the window.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
busted!

guess nobody will be confiding in him anytime soon

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Informant could just mean the FBI has forced him (through legal ways, or what have you) to disclose certain information to them. For instance, if somebody on Hal's forum were to post "I'm gonna kill that N-WORD president!," then the FBI might have some legal ways to force Hal to cooperate with them and divulge any info on the forum poster he has.

No?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
[edit on 28-7-2009 by mrwupy]

I know a lot of newfags that phone Hal up and give him abuse. It's so funny listening to him rage over a lopp of HADOUKEN!...

There really isn't any reason for 4chan to be mentioned though. Next thing they'll be getting blamed for Kim Jong Ill being crazy.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
I used to listen to Alex every night, it'd be a part of my routine. Get a bath, stick on a videogame and listen to Jones. Now, I don't listen to him and you know what? I don't look at the world like I used to anymore. Everyone who tries to pass a bill isn't globalist scum & Burger king isn't the antichrist.

Hey, same for me

I think Jones is more of a paranoid fear monger than a credible source of information. Not to mention he thinks everybody in the government is a satanist who rolls around in poo for fun, thinks death and maggots are art, and all this other crazy stuff.

I still think his heart is in the right place, but something is haywire in his head.

What he needs to do is take some deep breaths and not jump to such dramatic conclusions all the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If I was Hal Turner right now my lawyer would also be claiming I was an undercover agent for the FBI.

With the time he's facing he's probably going to be claiming he's CIA, NSA and MIB before it's over.

My guess is he was handing over the really serious crazies just to cover his own butt. Then he threatened the life of Federal Judges and is trying to use that as a get out of jail free card.

It might just work. I've heard of crazier things.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I dunno man, the way this article is reading to me is exactly how and why I commented the way I did in the OP. He appears to be a disinformation agent meant and employed to incite rage in his audience- so that when one comes forward, having lost it, he can promptly turn them in. I could be wrong, but that's what I am getting out of this.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

One defense might be "I incite rage and or violence in people. They tell me about it. I tell the FBI. Therefore I'm doing a public service."

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Okay, then we are on the same page

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Do not think they were related to 4chan. Where is the lulz in what they did with Turner?

And that little snippet seems like a retarded way to start linking 4chan to everything that is wrong with the net.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RenDMC

Alex Jones can get a bit carried away. You can listen to him and not share the same views as he does. I mean I listen to him a lot yet I don't agree with him on everything he says. I don't think he's disinfo though.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

With AJ you just have to take everything he says with a grain of salt. You can't believe him on everything. You can't disbelieve him on everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Huffington Post Article LINK

Turner had said in Internet postings in June that the three federal appeals judges "deserve to be killed" because they issued a ruling that upheld ordinances in Chicago and suburban Oak Park banning handguns. He included their photos and the room numbers of their chambers at the courthouse...

...Turner is also facing charges in Connecticut for urging people there to "take up arms" against state legislators.

I've seen similar statements made on ATS. I often wondered if the people posting could be arrested and tried for what they post here. It would seem they could.

As to Turner, just another disgusting human being. Another Bozo on the Bus.

Law Enforcement uses criminals for informants all of the time. Nothing special there. What is disturbing is the people who even care about Turner or any other hate leader. Peas in a Pod.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I don't care about him. I care about his (and my) right to free speech.

I think that's essentially why people are interested in this at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
brakin´ the law with law brakers in order to up hold the law ?

somehow this usage of logic is more and more visible every day,

instead of setting an example and they them selfs follow the written law, they sort to this kind of nonsence wich tarnishes the whole fabric of the justice system.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join