It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Thank you!

I feel this great inexpressible emotion - a mixture of beauty and sadness... buzzing feelings in various parts of my body...

hands hot...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blindtheory
Hello Erik,
I just wanted to say thank you soooo very much for starting this thread! Every post of yours I feel so much Love it's incredible! My girlfriend and i have been interested in Reiki for the last couple of months now and it seems that we keep seeing signs that are pushing us towards it but life has just gotten in the way. Lately I have been feeling drained and stressed and feel like I have fallen off my path. I guess I have been trying to control things too much. I would love it if you could please send me some energy.
Thank you, Friend, so very much in advance,
Ryan in Paradise, Ca

My Dearest Ryan and Loving Family!

It is soooo good to meet you and yours! I feel like I know you already. I met my wife in Magalia in 1988 in the CCC. We were Firefighters and have been married now for almost 18 years! Wow!

It would be sooo wonderful if you and yours could just open up a little bit and accept the Healing Light and Loving Energy that is coming to you now! Spirit will take care of the rest!!

I love you All!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to respond to this post. I'm very interested in learning how to heal with Reiki. I do not have enough posts on this forum to U2U you about the website. If you could u2u me I'd greatly appreciate it Erik.

Also, does anyone have any first hand info on reconnective healing?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
There is now enough information and links to get every One started on the path to BEcoming a Deliverer of Light on my Website.

Again, I don't think the Mods would be happy if I posted the link directly but I can guide you in a round'a'bout way without you having to U2U me.

Go to my profile page. Look at my Favorite Websites. Click on the one that says Reiki!!!!!!

That was fairly subtle......, I guess!

I will still be very happy to answer any questions, pass attunements, send healings and if I could get some of the other Reiki Practitioners to open up on their goodies, that would be wonderful!!

I just want you All to know that I think you are All Beautiful and Radiant and that I Love you beyond measure!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToxicChemicals
I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to respond to this post. I'm very interested in learning how to heal with Reiki. I do not have enough posts on this forum to U2U you about the website. If you could u2u me I'd greatly appreciate it Erik.

Also, does anyone have any first hand info on reconnective healing?

I just posted how you can get all of the information to practice Reiki at all levels, Free. It should be just above this post. Enjoy and thank you so much for Shining your Loving Light here!!! Beautiful!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Really..? Cool...Alright..!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by calvinraveneagle
Really..? Cool...Alright..!

Oh! Absolutely! Yeah!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Can you believe I was so thrilled earlier that I forgot/lost my paycheck?

Seriously, I got home and I was so frustrated after having a wonderful day...
I'm still kind of anxious, don't know what really happened with it.
I hope I just left it on top of the table and didn't realize.
I thought I had it with me until I was driving and realized I did not have it.

I hope everything comes out well...I feel so uncomfortable now, specially because it was my first paycheck ever! (yes, I'm young).

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Can you believe I was so thrilled earlier that I forgot/lost my paycheck?

Seriously, I got home and I was so frustrated after having a wonderful day...
I'm still kind of anxious, don't know what really happened with it.
I hope I just left it on top of the table and didn't realize.
I thought I had it with me until I was driving and realized I did not have it.

I hope everything comes out well...I feel so uncomfortable now, specially because it was my first paycheck ever! (yes, I'm young).

Just settle into the moment and let Spirit tell you where it is. Trust your heart in this matter. Your mind is all agitated right now. Want me to send Reiki?

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

My heart tells me I forgot it on top of the table.
But my mind doesn't believes in it, my mind tells me I was careless and deserve punishment.

Dang, thanks for that mental Reiki, I think I got it already. You are powerful, my friend!

Screw my mind!
I believe the universe is good and always plays for the best.
I should be less demanding of it, because I'm just a fool!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

But my mind doesn't believes in it, my mind tells me I was careless and deserve punishment.

Dang, thanks for that mental Reiki, I think I got it already. You are powerful, my friend!

Screw my mind!

Aahhh. Don't be so hard on yourself. Admitting foolishness is very, very wise. Pretending at BEing wise is indeed very foolish. I see you as only beautiful in any regard! =)

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Screw my mind!

Did you see the website info I posted about an hour ago? It's all up there now! Enjoy you future Reiki Deliverer of Light, you.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

It will be what it is.
I am just an spectator for the moment.

And I haven't seen your website yet, but I will check it out as soon as I finish typing this post!

Thank you very much for your services Erik, I'm very grateful.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I feel like my energy is a bit out of control
It feels like my ki is surging out of just below my sternum up through the top of my head and then showering my body in warmth and light. Its almost too much to handle. I am having a hard time focusing past my own self. Its like slowly being pulled into and kept in a state of meditation. I dunno, its weird. Its pleasant, very much so, like when we all first learned how to read and start truly seeing words for the first time as having meaning only this is much deeper. Maybe you could send me some reiki to help me focus my mind. I am going to go meditate in about two hours and I live in central texas if it helps at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Namaste to you!
This is a very kind and generous thing to do....Bless

PLease send some peace my way. I have just had a baby so am on the emotional rollercoaster at moment . I do see the light though can use a little nudge getting there

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
First of all i'd like to thank you a million times for spreading the light in a way you do
We need more lighthouses of the spirit to show themselves and shine the light bright to the darkness.

I recently broke up with my girlfriend and have been feeling down. I've had a pretty bad flu lately too so is there any chance you could send some light my way?

Im located in Finland if that helps

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Namaste ...

Great thread - starred and flagged ... I am looking forward to connecting with you, sharing learning and healing ... what a blessing.

In Lak'Ech

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I would like to say that you are doing a good thing and your teacher has taught you well. Teaching should be free and should also be returned by donations and/or services from the students. Also credit must be given where credit is due. This is the mind set that will create a new beautiful future.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

This is fantastic! Count me in. I have healing hands but I would very much like to up it a lot more. Yet the courses are so expensive, so I do stuff on my own. I had a long distance healing which was awesome! It is the real stuff.

I am very interested in Quantum healing too. And the part regarding Reiki energy that can be sent to the past. Maybe also the future?

Furthermore, a while ago I browsed the Reiki book in the Dummy series and looked at the symbols. The one that appealed the most was the one connected to sending chi into the past.

When there were the fires in Australia a few months ago I put my hands on the map of Australia to heal it. Hope it worked

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi there. Im a first grade Reiki practitioner from Bristol, UK and was just thinking the other day about moving up to grade 2. Please can you contact me about this. Thank you. You have made my day.

Light and Love

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join