It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

I cant speak for Erik but myself I feel usually rejuventated after a healing.
The Reiki passing through your body as a hollow channel makes you feel great as your are the body giving it to the patient.
However during long extensive healings or multiples ones in a row..or even just certain types especially if you are not at 100% yourself you will find your energy gone and sapped at times.

If anyone would like to u2u me for Reiki let me know...I will be back on tonite to check and I figure Erik and the other lightworkers have been getting many requests so I'd like to help soften the load of requests.

This thread is truely truely amazing though, I never have seen such a loving response towards Reiki before, and I was expecting a few skeptics since that is what I typically encounter.
I guess Light does overcome all
light and love to you all namaste

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shorath
Hello, I was wondering if you could send some healing energy my way as well... I do not have enough posts on this forum to U2U you about the website. If you can u2u me perhaps I would love to know the website address please!

Good Afternoon, Shorath!

Healing Light and Loving Energy is coming to you now!

I am U2U'ing you as well with your request.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabjohn
reply to post by redwoodjedi

My dearest redwood,
Many, many, thanks for your very kind offer.

Although I am not a Reiki practioner, I was recently informed by a Reiki Master that I ought to develop my natural abilities in order to help others.

She further infomed me that I have a latent, but extremely powerful ability to heal others.

She also said that she had never before seen an 'aura' like mine and that I should try to find out how I should progress. Can you help me?

I have always felt different in many ways, certainly of late. There seems to be a strange and accelerating feeling of change.

Perhaps you could help me in identifying what it is that I need to do, what it is that is so powerful, that has led me to this post.

I have never before (after many years of observation only) submitted a post to ATS.

Regards and Love

Rabjohn

Hello Rabjohn!

Soooo wonderful to meet you!

I say in all things Spiritual One can never go wrong by BEing led by One's heart. Just follow that and all answers come with clarity, authenticity and grace. It has been my limited experience that All are called to heal. We are bound by the Light that permeates our very BEing.

Listen to your heart and flow, flow, flow!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have to say that this thread has created a very positive feeling on the boards, can you at some point talk to us about your guides and how they have helped you arrive at this thread?

You have taken on alot and we appreciate your work.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by antar]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hello Each and All!

Just as an FYI, you can access my Reiki site by first going to my profile and looking at my "Favorite Websites". It is the only Reiki link there.

This will save you from having to U2U me.

Again, the entire Reiki Curriculum should be on there by sometime Sunday.

We are Healers One and All.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I have to say that this thread has created a very positive feeling on the boards, can you at some point talk to us about your guides and how they have helped you arrive at this thread?

You have taken on alot and we appreciate your work.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by antar]

Hello Antar and thank you once again for Blessing us with your Shining Light.

When there is a natural "pause" in things and the Energy doesn't pull and insist so much, I would be only too happy to expound on how I lent myself into total service and surrender to the Light and It's yielding the birth of this thread that I have learned so much from thus far!

Please believe me when I tell you that I am in just as much awe of the miracle taking place here as anyone witnessing it.

I am only a vessel and channel and cannot take credit for what is happening here. Just in abject awe and tears is all I can say. I have not stopped trembling all morning! I can barely type.

The Energy is Bright and Gentle. It is going through me and I can feel All drawing from it and pulling it throught me. Just shaking.

I Love you All more than you can ever Know!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
just to say bless you..

love the thread and the topic

I have just done level one and am getting healing at moment from my master. It is amazing. I love learning about it. Once I get more confident I will be able to practice this beautiful energy healing on others.
love what you are doing... peace be with you

love and light

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantherstar
just to say bless you..

love the thread and the topic

I have just done level one and am getting healing at moment from my master. It is amazing. I love learning about it. Once I get more confident I will be able to practice this beautiful energy healing on others.
love what you are doing... peace be with you

love and light

Thank You for bringing your Love and Light to this thread for All to see Pantherstar!

Keep flowing!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey Eric, thank you for the reply, i would be tremendously happy and honored to join the attunement on saturday, if there are any places left!!.
What a wonderfull thing, a beautiful sharing of the light, you are gifting to all. A wonderfully selfless act, your guides will be overjoyed.
May the light and love continue.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by solarsicarian]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Erik,

What a beautiful post. It gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes reading your words and the effect you are having on others. I am a Reiki Master also and have always given my services freely. It just feels like the right thing to do. If I can be of service, please let me know.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Redwoodjedi,

Thank you for this thread. This will inspire many.

Im from the Netherlands. My real name is *SNIP*.

Can you try to attune me?, Im what they call hypersensitive and im like a sponge for negative enrgy. I can't relieve it, it feels like im blocked.

Reiki is a very powerfull force to the most people. But it is also a Old force we have to consider.

www.awakening-spirits.net...

Mod-Note: Real name removed
edit on 12-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritQuest
Erik,

What a beautiful post. It gave me chills and brought tears to my eyes reading your words and the effect you are having on others. I am a Reiki Master also and have always given my services freely. It just feels like the right thing to do. If I can be of service, please let me know.

Yes!! You are doing it now! You were doing it before you even typed a word onto this thread. Your intention is brilliant and pure!

Please Heal, Love, Teach and Learn at will!

I Love you sooooooo much.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureET
Redwoodjedi,

Thank you for this thread. This will inspire many.

Im from the Netherlands. My real name is Justen Bontekoe.

Can you try to attune me?, Im what they call hypersensitive and im like a sponge for negative enrgy. I can't relieve it, it feels like im blocked.

Reiki is a very powerfull force to the most people. But it is also a Old force we have to consider.

www.awakening-spirits.net...

Hello Dear Justen!

First of all, I want you to sit back in a nice comfy chair and focus what is bothering you. Convert that nasty image into a sticky, black smoke and breathe it into your heart for everyone. On your out breath I want you to expell all of the Loving Brilliant Energetic Light you can imagine times 10!

And now, Justen please receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy that is coming to you this very moment!

Go to my profile page when the high your feeling subsides a bit and click on the Reiki link that is listed on my Favorite Sites.

This, by Sunday will be loaded with all of the curriculum you need to become a clear and radiant channel of Healing Light!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I wanted to share with you what I feel when in this thread and it is a repeatable phenomena.

Third eye opens and then it swirls upward and in a circular pattern around my head spiraling between third and crown.

Multi colored lights like a IFO circling around the peripheral.

Namaste Asa LL

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I wanted to share with you what I feel when in this thread and it is a repeatable phenomena.

Third eye opens and then it swirls upward and in a circular pattern around my head spiraling between third and crown.

Multi colored lights like a IFO circling around the peripheral.

Namaste Asa LL

OK.....I am just a bawling baby now. Just tears flowing. Can't stop. Don't want to. I'm going to sign off for about an hour or so and take a small respite.

Antar, your Light is of the most altruistic, heartfelt brilliance! Shine, shine and shine again forever and ever and eternally forever.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My friend, who is a Shaman, needs some light and love sent his way.

He left the world of corporate servitude a year ago to pursue his passions and happiness, and has tried to remain positive and open.

His Guides tell him he is doing the right thing. He gives to others even to his own peril, in spite of losing his vehicle, his home, and it has strained his relationships.

Can you please send some light and love his way? He is trying to stay positive and optimistic, but this temporal and physical world is wearing on him.

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nice to see a thread about this here. My grandmother has been a reiki practitioner for years. She had me come out to one of her friends after a bad car accident, and through a little reiki and acupuncture my back has gotten progressively better throughout the years, to the point where I'd say I'm nearly healed.

I could really use some more work done though, I had a nearly tragic motorcycle wreck and I never went to the doctor. I believe both my hands are still broken, and after an incident with a transmission falling on me a year or two ago my hip keeps coming out of socket. If you have time to send some healing light my way I would really appreciate it.

BTW, Funny story, one time when I was in HS my car broke down, I was a broke kid, and couldn't afford to fix it. well, my Grandmother came over, and offered to do some reiki on it. She sat in the car for about 10 mins, then she told me the car was fixed. I honestly didn't doubt her, so went I went outside, and the car started right up, and I never had trouble with it again. She sat in the driver seat the whole time, and never touched anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Erik - What a great idea and offer...people like you are helping the rest of us wake up. Thank you.

I tried to U2U you but as a newbie I am not allowed. Perhaps you could to me and we could exchange contact info?

Love & light your way!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
both my wife and i could use some help from you,thank you so much.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Greetings, I have also signed up just for this thread.
Please U2U me.
Thank you for your wonderful work.
Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join