Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 6
75
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mattehinthebox
Dear redwoodjedi,

I don't post often on this board, mostly lurk. I'm rather interested in your practices.

But mostly, i've been rather discontent, and uneasy about life right now. I feel positive things going on in this thread.

I'd like to experience your healing you have to offer, mostly out of my curious mind.

I live in Bishop, California if that helps you.

Thanks


Thank you Kind One for the Love.

Please receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

=)Namaste

Erik




posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Hello Erik


I'm interested in learning how to heal.
How can you help me?
I'm not really sure if I want to dedicate myself to this.
But I would like to know more about it.

Thank you!


Peace and Love.


Gladinhu! My Dear Friend! So good to have your Light on this thread. Stay up on this thread as I am placing all of the necessary curriculum you will need to be a Loving Healer on a website that I have constructed.

Take heart my Dear Friend. All the answers are coming and you too, will be a Deliverer of Light and Love! Ha! I knew I would see you here. I could FEEL it!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight
 


hi bring the light can you send me some please, i think Erik needs a break


thank you in advance



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bringthelight
Wow Erik, this really took off! Thats alotta reiki! I started a thread like this in BTS and gave out some reiki to a few people, but you are going to start doing back orders!

I can try and lighten your load a bit....If anyone would like reiki for the next few hours, I will be by my computer. Just respond and I will send you some.



Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! I could certainly use the help as you can see and feel! You are an Angel!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by meremortal
 


sending over the next 10 min



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


I know that you are extremely overwhelmed at the moment. I just wanted to let you know that I sent you a u2u and will be patiently be waiting to hear from you. Thanks



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hi Erik,

Reading your post's my Heart Charka opened and I felt,
or was told to send you some healing Love energy. I have
only completed level one some time ago but often send
healing energy in my meditations to friends,places of need and Mother Earth. I am on a journey that seems to be very close
now and if I could ask you to send me (Im not sure what it is!)
as I am going into a meditation very shortly.

Thank you for what you do Erik
and hope to see your energy
on the other side!

Love&Light
Todd



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I actually know a girl who does stuff with Reiki. I didn't know "distance healing" or whatever it is called is possible. I could definitely use anything though... I had some surgery last year for my kidney and I am still far from optimal health. 717 area code if it matters



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbknown
Hi Erik,

Reading your post's my Heart Charka opened and I felt,
or was told to send you some healing Love energy. I have
only completed level one some time ago but often send
healing energy in my meditations to friends,places of need and Mother Earth. I am on a journey that seems to be very close
now and if I could ask you to send me (Im not sure what it is!)
as I am going into a meditation very shortly.

Thank you for what you do Erik
and hope to see your energy
on the other side!

Love&Light
Todd



Hello Dear Todd! There is nothing to be known, Good Sir!

Please receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
I actually know a girl who does stuff with Reiki. I didn't know "distance healing" or whatever it is called is possible. I could definitely use anything though... I had some surgery last year for my kidney and I am still far from optimal health. 717 area code if it matters


Spirit knows no distance or time. It is always right here and right now. Always in All Ways!

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If you could send some to my sister and her husband, that'd be great! He had some back problems and can't work, and she is currently in labor, and they already have a little one at home... I'm sure it'd do them well. Theyre in US zip-code 07446. I would also love to see your website, if possible send me the address?



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm in dire need brother - troubled heart and soul. Send me your healing, energy, and love. I’m in Chicago, IL.

Thank you for your generosity and this thread.



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleetlord
If you could send some to my sister and her husband, that'd be great! He had some back problems and can't work, and she is currently in labor, and they already have a little one at home... I'm sure it'd do them well. Theyre in US zip-code 07446. I would also love to see your website, if possible send me the address?


Sending Healing Light and Loving Energy to your Sister and her Husband now!

I will U2U you the info!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stridergax
I'm in dire need brother - troubled heart and soul. Send me your healing, energy, and love. I’m in Chicago, IL.

Thank you for your generosity and this thread.




Trouble your heart no more! Please, take your fill of the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm patiently waiting for the info, Erik!

While I wait though, I have a question.
How do you feel when and after you heal?
Does it tire you? Does it make you clearer?



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hello,

You sound like a very well intentioned & compassionate person, May God help you in your good work.

As for myself, I feel I can do some good work for humanity. But I keep getting bogged down by all kind of issues (family, work, fianances etc.).

If possible, I would appreciate if you could do something for me in your way.

Peace, (From NJ)



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neil_86
Hello,

You sound like a very well intentioned & compassionate person, May God help you in your good work.

As for myself, I feel I can do some good work for humanity. But I keep getting bogged down by all kind of issues (family, work, fianances etc.).

If possible, I would appreciate if you could do something for me in your way.

Peace, (From NJ)


Please, Neil! Receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello, I was wondering if you could send some healing energy my way as well... I do not have enough posts on this forum to U2U you about the website. If you can u2u me perhaps I would love to know the website address please!



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


My dearest redwood,
Many, many, thanks for your very kind offer.

Although I am not a Reiki practioner, I was recently informed by a Reiki Master that I ought to develop my natural abilities in order to help others.

She further infomed me that I have a latent, but extremely powerful ability to heal others.

She also said that she had never before seen an 'aura' like mine and that I should try to find out how I should progress. Can you help me?

I have always felt different in many ways, certainly of late. There seems to be a strange and accelerating feeling of change.

Perhaps you could help me in identifying what it is that I need to do, what it is that is so powerful, that has led me to this post.

I have never before (after many years of observation only) submitted a post to ATS.

Regards and Love

Rabjohn



posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi
 


Thank you very much





new topics

top topics



 
75
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join