It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hey, i would love to be attuned by you, i think you are the perfect embodiment of a reiki master. Thank you for what you are doing, my heart lifted when i read this thread. I can't send U2U's yet, sorry!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I could definitely use some light today.

I'm grateful for the offer.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Erik

My fiancée is exsperiencing a kidney stone in her left flank and while the pain is ridiculously severe at times I found your post to be.... Worth signing up for to ats.

I have always been curious about energy healing and she is also vary much open to all the help/prayers she can get.

Hope your site is up and running soon I plan to take advantage of your other offers. The world needs it.

Thanks.

From Washington, US

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarsicarian
Hey, i would love to be attuned by you, i think you are the perfect embodiment of a reiki master. Thank you for what you are doing, my heart lifted when i read this thread. I can't send U2U's yet, sorry!

Thank you so much for the kind words, Solarsicarian!

Keep up on the thread as information is being posted about my website that by this Sunday will have the entire Reiki Curriculum for you to study. If you are ready for attunement now, post again I will U2U you (ha!) regarding an appointment. I still have a few slots open for this Saturday.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by midniteracerx
I could definitely use some light today.

I'm grateful for the offer.

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way, midniteracerx!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Thank you friend. I felt it in my heart chakra and my third eye. What a wonderful way to start the day.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Huggiesunrise

Erik

My fiancée is exsperiencing a kidney stone in her left flank and while the pain is ridiculously severe at times I found your post to be.... Worth signing up for to ats.

I have always been curious about energy healing and she is also vary much open to all the help/prayers she can get.

Hope your site is up and running soon I plan to take advantage of your other offers. The world needs it.

Thanks.

From Washington, US

I am so, so sorry for your fiancee's discomfort. Let's see what we can do about that!

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way.

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Erik,

I know it has been said before but I think it should be said again. Thank You! Your offer was desperately needed by us in these trying times. I appreciate that you are so willing to share what you know and your energy with others. Bless you!

Rick

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

How generous of you to offer this kind service to us.

If you could please tell me whether Reiki Practitioners can help someone overcome an inability to trust? Most of my life I've been gullible/ignorant and broadsided emotionally resulting in a severe case of distrust. It is a blockage I can't seem to overcome on my own. I just don't know how to stop being in a distrustful state no matter how hard I try. If you could send healing energies directed toward that blockage, I would be most grateful.

Edit: Look at the time of my post! Weird. I don't know much about numerology, but look at that...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut

How generous of you to offer this kind service to us.

If you could please tell me whether Reiki Practitioners can help someone overcome an inability to trust? Most of my life I've been gullible/ignorant and broadsided emotionally resulting in a severe case of distrust. It is a blockage I can't seem to overcome on my own. I just don't know how to stop being in a distrustful state no matter how hard I try. If you could send healing energies directed toward that blockage, I would be most grateful.

Edit: Look at the time of my post! Weird. I don't know much about numerology, but look at that...

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Hazelnut]

Oh dear Hazelnut. Give your poor, poor head a rest and let your heart open and do the action for a while.

The Healing Light and Loving Energy to help you do this is coming your way now!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
Erik,

I know it has been said before but I think it should be said again. Thank You! Your offer was desperately needed by us in these trying times. I appreciate that you are so willing to share what you know and your energy with others. Bless you!

Rick

Bless you, Rick for Shining your Powerful Light on this thread!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I can't explain it but just now I burst into tears. Not the bad kind.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
RedwoodJedi,

I am not sure why but, I feel like I was meant to read this today. I've been looking for something but not quite sure what it was until I saw your post. Something just sort of sparked when I saw it....if that makes any sense.
Thank you so much for what you are doing and I could really use some of your help.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Dear redwoodjedi,

I don't post often on this board, mostly lurk. I'm rather interested in your practices.

But mostly, i've been rather discontent, and uneasy about life right now. I feel positive things going on in this thread.

I'd like to experience your healing you have to offer, mostly out of my curious mind.

I live in Bishop, California if that helps you.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hello Erik

I'm interested in learning how to heal.
How can you help me?
I'm not really sure if I want to dedicate myself to this.
But I would like to know more about it.

Thank you!

Peace and Love.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow Erik, this really took off! Thats alotta reiki! I started a thread like this in BTS and gave out some reiki to a few people, but you are going to start doing back orders!

I can try and lighten your load a bit....If anyone would like reiki for the next few hours, I will be by my computer. Just respond and I will send you some.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casiopia
RedwoodJedi,

I am not sure why but, I feel like I was meant to read this today. I've been looking for something but not quite sure what it was until I saw your post. Something just sort of sparked when I saw it....if that makes any sense.
Thank you so much for what you are doing and I could really use some of your help.

Please, please, please, Dear Casiopia, take all the Energy you need! It is FREE!

Loving Light and Healing Energy coming your way now!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

hi, thanks

much love to you and to all that is

namaste'

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks a lot brother and keep up the good work!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thank you Erik for this wonderful thread.
I will not be asking for attunement because I am sure you already have your hands full helping others.
I am looking forward very much to your website as well as working with and learning from you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join