It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowsmith
If it helps at all I'm in Melbourne Australia, I was hoping for an attunement but will also follow your thread with interest as I'm hoping to view the additional material you mentioned. Thanks again.

Yes, Yes!

I will be doing a serious revamping of the site this weekend in response to all of this. This is what I am supposed to do. Thank you for the kindnesses.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ladysharrowandherbarrow

The Reiki grandmasters I know . . . .

I am a Reiki Master and have never heard of a Grand Master until recently. I thought the person just mixed up the 'name'. Now I'm beginning to wonder if Spirit has created another level above Master or if it's just some ego's using a marketing ploy?

If anyone knows definitively, please clarify.

Thank you,

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
reply to post by ladysharrowandherbarrow

The Reiki grandmasters I know . . . .

I am a Reiki Master and have never heard of a Grand Master until recently. I thought the person just mixed up the 'name'. Now I'm beginning to wonder if Spirit has created another level above Master or if it's just some ego's using a marketing ploy?

If anyone knows definitively, please clarify.

Thank you,

I have heard of the term but it is very old back when Reiki was first coming into the States from Japan. I didn't know that any more were alive as there were very few attuned. A very low number as I remember it.

Sorry I don't have anything more specific than that.

Care to help with the healing and attunement requests? Please?

Nice to meet you by the way. Most kind of you to drop by and shine your light on this thread!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thanks Redwood, I've just sent you an email. Really happy to have come across your posts, and wishing you all the best. I hope many others manage to stumble over here too.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thanks Redwood, I've just sent you an email. Really happy to have come across your posts, and wishing you all the best. I hope many others manage to stumble over here too.

You can call me Erik. Or Redwood if you are more comfortable with that and most importantly you are most welcome. I look forward to watching the energy blossom in you! Newbies are always fun. I envy their experience. It is an amazing thing and no two people experience the same but it is akin to opening a really cool present super slow!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks Erik

I hope to meditate later and look for new energy patterns or sensations.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thanks Erik

I hope to meditate later and look for new energy patterns or sensations.

You are most welcome, Sir!

Anything that I can do you have but to only ask.

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well my name gives it away...but more specifically im a Usui Reiki II practioner.
I must say im so glad to see this thread here..I' 19 and its hard for myself to find other lightworkers other than the few in my circle of friends.
For all those who are reiki are there any musicans?
Ive been workin out attempting to send reiki through my music and my band called "Crystal Clear"
Definatley not trying to promote anything here but since there are reiki's here I would like to know if they would mind checking out some of my videos on youtube created with the power and long distance symbols to let e know if they are any effects they can notice. I truely believe using reiki through usic for the positive intention can do wonders if applied properly.
Though its not directly said the intention is there.
www.youtube.com...

also like the others have said if there is anyone who needs healing or just wants to discuss reiki im always interested in talking about it.
I've only been a practioner for about a year but I' hoping this is the start of a great journey down the red road
namaste to you all

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't know if this should be posted here or not, but I was wondering if you could possible explain this practice and how to do it. I think I would like to become a reiki practicioner but unfortunatly due to my location being in texas and a lack of resources (funds
) there aren't any locations at which I could go and learn from a Reiki master so perhaps you could send me a private message (U2U on this site I think?) with maybe some exercises to expand my knowledge and perhaps my ability to eventually become a reiki healer.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The vet I take my dog to is a Reiki Master. I was very skeptical of all Eastern healing practices until I met him. My dog is 15, perfect blood chemistry but has a hard time walking. Using acupuncture and Reiki, both I was very skeptical about, the dog now runs where 'modern' vets wrote him off from walking (even suggesting euthanasia). Of course there is no 'placebo' effect with animals.

RedwoodJedi, I sent you a U2U for a healing request. I will be a tough case as all my energy seems drained.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
My boss's wife is a Reiki master. My best friend is as well. A few years ago, some very odd things started happening to me and it turns out that somehow I too have been "taught" Reiki-type healing but without the symbols, etc. But they tell me it is some sort of Reiki healing. Has anyone else had this happen to them? I couldn't be bothered to read all the pages in this thread.

I could also mention that my best friend comes to me for healing. She says that what I do is the most powerful of all the healers she's been to.

I would very much welcome comments and discussion. I live in Finland and they want to regulate healers here, requiring everyone to be licensed. I do wonder how the government and exactly which branch of medicine consider themselves so omniscient that they can decide who is a healer and who isn't. My healing skills are certified by a higher power.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
While the license ethod is controversial
I would go through the process...aslong as their was no fee
I have both of my degrees from both levels..
However the healing is important enough to where if I had to ensure the idea of reiki being more accessible I would purse the license.

Unfortuantley just like other groups of society there are lightworkers who are crooked or do it for ego gimmick or money.
It's sad but imitators pose a threat in every sect I suppose
A license may help deture fakes somewhat.
very hard subject to decide on that would require sum meditation heh heh

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
While the license ethod is controversial
I would go through the process...aslong as their was no fee
I have both of my degrees from both levels..
However the healing is important enough to where if I had to ensure the idea of reiki being more accessible I would purse the license.

Unfortuantley just like other groups of society there are lightworkers who are crooked or do it for ego gimmick or money.
It's sad but imitators pose a threat in every sect I suppose
A license may help deture fakes somewhat.
very hard subject to decide on that would require sum meditation heh heh

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hi there - what a kind thing to do!

Can I ask a couple of questions please?

Can you send reiki to an individual who is a firm non-believer or who is completely unaware that you are sending them reiki and it still be of benefit to them?

My nephew has just been diagnosed with Chrons disease and is deep discomfort and lost 2 and a half stone, he's only 15 and looks pretty unwell. My brother is a massive skeptic which pretty much means his son is..is there a way of helping him without his knowledge/permission?

Thanks very much

Berth

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by badBERTHA

Well since the intentions would be for the benefit it would seem to be appropiate..
But generally Reiki is always known if it is a one on one or a communicated long distance to a particular indivudial.
However as I orginally stated since Reiki can go from past to future this almost renders the permission theory useless in a sense.
For situations that are for the benefit and not simply greed or gain I would reccommend reiki is always appropriate in that manner.
I'm sure along with others I will send prayer a light to your nephew during my daily meditation

Also...is there a possible way for all of us lightworkers here to aybe do a weekly Reiki Prayer for those in need? And for those who are of the level to send distance reiki?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Wow, great thread first of all! I was going to put this in a U2U, but figured I might as well get it out here to contribute to the conversation.

My mother has Frontal Lobe Dementia and we've spent the last 10 years finding out what it was. Everyone thought it was Alzheimers, and yet it didn't behave like it, and so on. Anyway, they finally narrowed it down to FTD (aka Pick's Disease).

The prognosis isn't real great for people with FTD, but if there's anything that can be done to give her more "good" or happy days then I am all for it. My dad used to be a person to laugh at alternative medicine, but he's now seen the ugly side of modern medicine as she has tried every drug under the sun to help with this.

I'd like to get a basis for Reiki so that I can help him understand it and give him some pointers and places to go to learn. He actually asked me about it a few weeks ago and I'd like to learn myself so that I better understand it all.

I could use some attunement myself, and of course my parents can be wore down from this daily battle even though they're retired.

Thank you again for this thread and I'll be sure to take a look at your website info!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
Wow! I am beyond humbled. I assure you this is not the little vehicle named Erik. All Erik is doing is remaining open to Spirit and letting that energy channel through him. There is no way I could do anything this grand. I am just as baffled by it all is You! Nothing short of amazing. I'm in awe.

I am just guessing the little vehicle has had a hard time on Earth like most vehicles which lead you to healing yourself through the reiki system... but by no means should you or anything else ever belittle you. You are much more than a mere conduit or channel for something "greater" and you should use Spirit for yourself, or otherwise 50-50.

I am a Teramai practicioner by the way, about 8 years, a few years ago I received my 3a initiation. Because I like to experiment I'll post along. I don't recognize "reiki" as an energy though, the "ki" in reiki refers to an energy (lifeforce) and rei means way, hence the way to lifeforce. So don't send me any reiki

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
CAn I put myself down for some healing energy? I'm currently fighting off a small bout of skin cancer (upper left arm) And could use a bit of extra oomph in my meditations.

I'm in Harpenden, Hertfordshire - UK.

Thanking you in anticipation of the light.
Namaste.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Reiki makes you truly a man or woman.

loving. Caring. righteouss!!, very important the latter. It is easy.

I work with my mind all the time. I am always someone to help. People need to listen carefully to what is said.

Be right to yourself. and do thus to others as you do to yourself. Everybody gets free of sorrow. It gives plenty of hope. I may know all.
Clear insight one gets because of the Reiki.

I was initiated in R1 and do a lot of help myself, I can be named as clever.

All needs to be right. many dreams come on to that way. They always work, we need to let people show them the other cheek.

It builds up a connection unseen but definatly there. The cosmos.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah

Spirit doesn't create levels, only the ego does that via the human thought process. 'Reiki Master' is a label, just like everything else, and thus merely a thought or object of egoic consciousness.

If there are dollars associated, then yes, it is probably marketing. If no dollars, then it is probably elitism based.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join