It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

There are some missing.

Yes?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

There are some missing.

Yes?

As far as I know there are none missing. There are many symbols out there that associate themselves with Reiki but they are not the traditional symbols taught by Master Usui when he brought Reiki out to the public. I am of the Usui Shiki Ryoho lineage. Those are the five symbols taught to me by my Master and her Master and his Master and so on.

I was attuned to 3 in level II by Master Nikki and then attuned to 2 more by Master Nikki the fifth symbol being used for passing attunements themselves.

If you were taught any other symbols as Reiki symbols, they are not from the original lineage by Master Usui. If they are working for you, do not stop. If they aren't I would no longer ratify them as authentic.

I hope this brings some clarity to you from my lineage's standpoint.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I am sorry I missed one you had posted, yes, these are the symbols I learned,

ty

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I am sorry I missed one you had posted, yes, these are the symbols I learned,

ty

That's OK, Ty. No worries!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Hi again, Erik,

*snip*

If the above post is still the schedule, can I slot myself in for a Reiki II attunement on Tuesday?

Thanks again Erik for all your work!

Did ya' get it, Blujay?

You're a Reiki II now!!! Wooooooooot!!

Every One show Blujay some Love!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste,

Erik

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi Redwood just dropping by to see how you are doing. Glad to see that the thread is well and alive with energy .

Love and light

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well-Put me on your receivers list, which is much much larger than your senders list.. I have been beat down terribly in an ongoing good guy bad guy thing..

I can not see myself, "coming back" after all the damage my enemies have brought me.. If I could talk plainly, my soul has quite literally passed across, and now being an eternal being, can not re-enter my body without destroying it..

Meanwhile I walk around helpless and without natural effection.. Probly too much information; however you were kind enough to offer your services. I told one practitioner that a lot of bad people would see the light and to, "stay safe"..

Please recommend me to your masters too. My enemies are the highest of the elite, and see and know, and will probly give me 10 more curses for every blessing I get; thus the request.

Light and love right back at you..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
Hi Redwood just dropping by to see how you are doing. Glad to see that the thread is well and alive with energy .

Love and light

Hey! So good to hear from you!

How's the practice going now that you are a Master? Spreading the Light around? Letting it sink in? It takes a bit to adjust to all of it but there is an equilibrium to it, I promise.

On a side note, you need to e-mail me your physical address so's I can send your Master's Certificate. K?

In Lovingkindness,

=)Namaste,

Erik

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
Well-Put me on your receivers list, which is much much larger than your senders list.. I have been beat down terribly in an ongoing good guy bad guy thing..

I can not see myself, "coming back" after all the damage my enemies have brought me.. If I could talk plainly, my soul has quite literally passed across, and now being an eternal being, can not re-enter my body without destroying it..

Meanwhile I walk around helpless and without natural effection.. Probly too much information; however you were kind enough to offer your services. I told one practitioner that a lot of bad people would see the light and to, "stay safe"..

Please recommend me to your masters too. My enemies are the highest of the elite, and see and know, and will probly give me 10 more curses for every blessing I get; thus the request.

Light and love right back at you..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

Wow! That's quite the tale. Lucky for you the Light knows no Hierarchy of any sort. You are it's physical manifestation. Let's see if we can put you back in conscious touch with it. K?

Please receive the Loving Light and Healing Energy coming to you now!

In Lovingkindness,

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Oh-yes.. We are in agreement; I sensed it, and will seek to bring about a lasting, "love and light right back at you"..

Please consider me the same way; for my battle will not be over until it is completely resolved by their/my passing.. I'm thinking that's me rather than them passing.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am a lurker, and I signed up because of my interest in Reiki, I have practiced the hand positions and I have read a lot online regarding this topic. I am just wondering if you could possibly attune me because I don't know anyone else who can, and reading through this thread you seem to be a legitimate practitioner. To contact me my email is [email protected]. If you don't wish to attune me I understand, and in that event any information you could give me would be helpful. Thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
If it's oK; for an inspiration to: "reiki" workers:\; I would like to say, I am the wounded soldier out on the field of life..

To be specific: Two of your spirits have come to me, while I'm mortally wounded on the field, under fire, and laid your lives to be the payment for the preservation of mine, being physicians, "expending" yourselves to preserve me..

Cool. You did not see it from my, "perspective"; yet you respond to the, "crisis" of my injury; from my side..

For that; I thank you. Please-Keep up your service to the wounded crawling across the same field of life you're in..

Edit to say: "Did I mention there are even nicer more clear beings; uh that are above us? I might just enjoy sharing.. Your fellow-servant of the things that are worthy of fighting for no consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by noconsequence]

[edit on 1-10-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwy0212
I am a lurker, and I signed up because of my interest in Reiki, I have practiced the hand positions and I have read a lot online regarding this topic. I am just wondering if you could possibly attune me because I don't know anyone else who can, and reading through this thread you seem to be a legitimate practitioner. To contact me my email is [email protected]. If you don't wish to attune me I understand, and in that event any information you could give me would be helpful. Thanks

I sent you a U2U with all of the info that you need. K? Thank you for being courageous enough to realize your Self as a Healing Channel of Loving Light!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste,

Erik

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello,
I was so happy to log on today and see this thread. I have always felt that it was my lifetime's mission is to be a healer. If you are not too busy, I would love it you could perhaps take me under your wing and teach me the ropes of Reiki.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psi-Vampress
Hello,
I was so happy to log on today and see this thread. I have always felt that it was my lifetime's mission is to be a healer. If you are not too busy, I would love it you could perhaps take me under your wing and teach me the ropes of Reiki.

I have a wing?!? Kewl!!!! I would love to help You realize your Self as a Loving Deliverer of Healing Light and Energy. I will U2U You (ha! that always sounds funny) the info. K?

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste,

Erik

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Great thread.

I became a level 1 practitioner a week ago, and will be leaving in a little while for a group reiki practice session with my RMT and a bunch of students..just wanted to say Reiki is amazing. I did 2 sessions this week on an older woman, complaining of several ailments.. and her feedback completely validates Reiki's power and effectiveness for me..also self-treating every night with Reiki as well. question: has anyone noticed that the world becomes..DIFFERENT, once attuned? It felt like my energy "signature", if you will, amped up quite a bit. not sure how to describe it. anyways..Reiki is awesome, and I'll be studying it for the rest of my life.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
While reading through another thread about right/left brain activity I came upon this wonderful thread and as I don't believe it was a coincidence, I felt drawn to the thread in some way. If you could send me a U2U on getting started with Reiki it would be much appreciated and honored. I'm truly a beginner in respects to Reiki but have heard many good things about it. I feel it would help me on my life's work to accumulate knowledge and study life, as well as a guide for my next steps in life.

~Thank you in advance for any consideration given
.~

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am very interested in learning more about Reiki. I can't send anyone a message as of yet.

I am in PA. Married with 3 young children. I have been under a lot of stress. I get tension in my shoulders that turns in a headache. This is practically a daily way of life for me. I would love to learn more to see if this could help me.

Please message me if you get a chance. Or anyone who can send some good vibes my way!

Thanks,
Jen

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share this with you all

My first experience with Reiki was somewhat negative. My understanding in the first instance was completely different to how I perceive it now. I was recommended by a friend to take a session and they also recommended the “Master” I should go to.

To be honest the treatment was a little strange to me and seemed quite airy fairy. I never really noticed any difference in myself afterwards but something didn't sit right with me. I always had a feeling that there was something out of place or I didn't see the whole picture. It bothered me.

That was several years ago. The past couple of months I have found myself drawn back to it through various circumstances. Although I had been disappointed with my earlier experience, I still felt quite open to the teachings and benefits that Reiki could offer and felt compelled to have another session (after I researched it). This time though it was with a Reiki Teacher whom I chose. I don't and will never regret making the decision to give it another chance.

My experiences the second and subsequent times were completely different to the first and it was only then that I realised how contrasting my two experiences were.

I now know that the “Master” whom I went to (several years ago) was mixing different holistic treatments and incorporating angel cards, psychic readings and meditation into their session. The strange thing was at the time there was no use of hands on healing or hands off healing. In fact the “Master” lay me down on a plinth, put some meditative music on, said a few words for visualization and then left the room. Correct me if I’m wrong but I would not call this Reiki although I do understand that some “Masters” will/can use different spiritual treatments in a session but only as a supplement with Reiki.

Regardless…I enjoyed my later treatments so much I have since taken and completed a level 1 attunement course. I have begun to notice many subtle beneficial changes in my thinking, attitude, physical well being and other areas.

I would highly recommend anyone no matter what their belief system is to give it a try, no matter what the physical ailments or emotional distresses are. Before making the decision to have a treatment try find out a little about the Teacher, about how they work and background if you can. (my Reiki teacher comes from a medical background and it was comforting to know they had grounding in both physical and metaphysical anatomy). Also remember that if it doesn’t feel right or if you don’t click with the Teacher, listen to your gut instincts and walk away or find another Teacher.

It is great to see so many people interested in Reiki and I am not surprised to find that the awareness seems to be growing as more and more people become attracted to it. It’s nice to read about how many people’s lives it has positively affected and it’s extremely fulfilling for me to know this as it denies any suspicions and I doubts I once had but only through experiencing it for myself I knew it is the real deal.

Regards,

emptycup

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reiki level 1 here, taking level 2 sometime this month. I'm looking forward to it. I'm very new to reiki, but I've really enjoyed the sessions I've done for people so far, and I've gotten great feedback too

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join