It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

You are a true warrior of love.

Go forth with my blessings.

Remember that if even the smallest grain of sand was taken from the Earth we would no longer be whole, complete. No man can attain except through the whole.

But you know that, and you have all the light needed for all who come.

I do not practice openly. U2u me anytime, but I suspect you might be a bit busy soon.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by aanze1313
Great Post! Can you please list your website soon please? I understand it may not be finished yet, but would love to learn more about it. My sis in law is learning it now, but I don't get to share as much time with her as I would like to. Thanks!

Hello Aanze!

Please feel free to U2U me and I will send you the URL. I think the mods kind of frown upon people advertising their websites on the board no matter how altruistic.

In Lovingkindness

=) Namaste

Erik

MMP

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I used to work with a guy that practiced Reiki. He never tried it on me, but I did see him preform on a co-worker that was having back pain. As I am a very curious person I watched him do his stuff. It didn't seem like anything special. I saw nothing out of the ordinary but I did notice a very pleasant smell that appeared out of no where. Later my co-worker reported that she felt loads better.

I'll take some healing light and good luck. Lately, I have been too stressed out in my life!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

You are a true warrior of love.

Go forth with my blessings.

Remember that if even the smallest grain of sand was taken from the Earth we would no longer be whole, complete. No man can attain except through the whole.

But you know that, and you have all the light needed for all who come.

I do not practice openly. U2u me anytime, but I suspect you might be a bit busy soon.

Thank you so much for your kind offer. I accept! Feel free to teach and heal at will. That's what this thread is for. I am only one conduit.

Bountiful Blessings and Endless Light

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP
I used to work with a guy that practiced Reiki. He never tried it on me, but I did see him preform on a co-worker that was having back pain. As I am a very curious person I watched him do his stuff. It didn't seem like anything special. I saw nothing out of the ordinary but I did notice a very pleasant smell that appeared out of no where. Later my co-worker reported that she felt loads better.

I'll take some healing light and good luck. Lately, I have been too stressed out in my life!

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way, MMP.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I think you have to give them your private email first and then the url to your website, I really am not sure how it works just dont want to see you get banned for a mistake...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I think you have to give them your private email first and then the url to your website, I really am not sure how it works just dont want to see you get banned for a mistake...

I will take your wise advice readily. As you can see I am already busy and have received several U2U's!

Thank you so much again, for your kindness. Any way I can reciprocate, please do not hesitate to ask. I am yours in service.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think I am going to have to give some time lines of availability to you all so's you don't have to wait for your deserved healing.

I will be available for healing from 2:30pm PST until 7pm PST Monday thru Friday.

Also, to get the URL to my website the process might have to be twofold so as to keep me from possibly getting banned on a technicality. The process being:

U2U me and then I will send you my e-mail and then we can correspond from there. OK?

Sorry for the inconvenience that this may cause. But this can potentially be a very beautiful thing so we need to follow all protocal and proceedure as dictated by the Mods.

In lovingkindness

=)Namaste

The weekends will also give me ample time to get my Reiki site up to snuff so the training material can get to all of you in a timely fashion. We will all be Reiki Masters!!

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You are awesome and inspiring to say the least!

I, too, sent you a U2U.

Peace, love and light.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The Reiki grandmasters I know and recieved reiki from these past years are also of the Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage. I shall u2u later you may be very busy. I can help with your website if you wish..

I seem to be picking up some "feelings" of others regarding your post. I understand "professional" standards of the The Reiki Alliance and the $ commitment to an initiating master.

re: Chakra activation and reiki symbols ... these have been in plain sight for a long time..

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey redwoodjedi

I cannot send a u2u and need some help with my back pain. Or can you send me a U2U so we can talk. Thanks!

Namaste

[edit on 28-7-2009 by kjburto]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
Hello to all of You each and All!

I have created this thread (which could prove to be quite extensive) for the use of Reiki Practitioners of all levels and Lineages to come and expound in a relaxed, Light-filled environment with other practitioners and those that wish to become practitioners.

I myself am a Reiki Master in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage and anyone can U2U me for the URL to a website showing my certified credentials.

I will only speak for myself when I say that I am offering all healings and attunements for FREE! I will teach you or guide you to online material that is also FREE! I am in the process of beefing up my own Reiki Site to handle just that. The World needs all the Light-filled Healers it can get and money can't buy that kind of Love.

Some Reiki Practitioners may disagree with my willingness to give away the learning and healing for free. That is OK. It is their right to do so as Reiki has traditionally been very expensive to learn. My Master wishes it to be free and I will certainly honor her wishes.

So! Reiki Practitioners, Potential Practitioners and those who need healing, feel free to post and let your Light shine uninhibited for all to see and feel!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to respond to this post. I am in need of healing. I'm so full of anger and sadness. I try to talk myself out of it, but my luck has been too bad, for too long, and I feel like I'm going to a place that might be impossible to come back from. Any sincere help you can send to me would be very much appreciated. Blessings.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

I, too, sent you a U2U.

Peace, love and light.

Dear One! Your Healing Light and Love has been sent!

Please U2U me again for my website URL and I will give it to you!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo riley

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
Hello to all of You each and All!

I have created this thread (which could prove to be quite extensive) for the use of Reiki Practitioners of all levels and Lineages to come and expound in a relaxed, Light-filled environment with other practitioners and those that wish to become practitioners.

I myself am a Reiki Master in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage and anyone can U2U me for the URL to a website showing my certified credentials.

I will only speak for myself when I say that I am offering all healings and attunements for FREE! I will teach you or guide you to online material that is also FREE! I am in the process of beefing up my own Reiki Site to handle just that. The World needs all the Light-filled Healers it can get and money can't buy that kind of Love.

Some Reiki Practitioners may disagree with my willingness to give away the learning and healing for free. That is OK. It is their right to do so as Reiki has traditionally been very expensive to learn. My Master wishes it to be free and I will certainly honor her wishes.

So! Reiki Practitioners, Potential Practitioners and those who need healing, feel free to post and let your Light shine uninhibited for all to see and feel!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

I'm a longtime lurker, but finally registered to respond to this post. I am in need of healing. I'm so full of anger and sadness. I try to talk myself out of it, but my luck has been too bad, for too long, and I feel like I'm going to a place that might be impossible to come back from. Any sincere help you can send to me would be very much appreciated. Blessings.

Your story breaks my heart, Dear Mojo!

Please, please, please receive the Loving Light and Healing Energy coming your way!

In Lovingkindness

=) Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kjburto
Hey redwoodjedi

I cannot send a u2u and need some help with my back pain. Or can you send me a U2U so we can talk. Thanks!

Namaste

[edit on 28-7-2009 by kjburto]

Loving Energy and Healing Light is coming your way, Dear One.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladysharrowandherbarrow
The Reiki grandmasters I know and recieved reiki from these past years are also of the Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage. I shall u2u later you may be very busy. I can help with your website if you wish..

I seem to be picking up some "feelings" of others regarding your post. I understand "professional" standards of the The Reiki Alliance and the $ commitment to an initiating master.

re: Chakra activation and reiki symbols ... these have been in plain sight for a long time..

Thank you once again for your kind words. Any help you wish to contribute only validates Spirit and quantifies the authenticity of this thread. It is not mine. It belongs to All. Why it was not created earlier is astounding to me. Look at the need of these Human BEings! Who could turn them away? I for one cannot and will not. My task is clear. Remain an open conduit and let all that would take, take to their heart's content until they have had their fill. I care not one wit about money unless it is going to a charity to feed the hungry, house the homeless or aide the destitute. I am rich beyond measure in more ways that can be counted. If I can teach that at a global level, then all of those crisis will see their extinction. In the meantime, Spirit uses me as a Healer and a Teacher. That then is what I will do.

Your "feeling" are quite nice I might add!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hi Redwood Jedi,

I like some others here have signed up to ATS specifically to post in your thread. Unfortunately not having twenty posts under my belt means I'm unable to send you a u2u, but if there is an email address where I can contact you please let me know, as your offer means a great deal to me given my recent steps onto this path.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

I, too, sent you a U2U.

Peace, love and light.

Thank you so much for the kindness. You could not see those things in me if they weren't inherent in yourself as well! Let me be your mirror! See!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If it helps at all I'm in Melbourne Australia, I was hoping for an attunement but will also follow your thread with interest as I'm hoping to view the additional material you mentioned. Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowsmith
Hi Redwood Jedi,

I like some others here have signed up to ATS specifically to post in your thread. Unfortunately not having twenty posts under my belt means I'm unable to send you a u2u, but if there is an email address where I can contact you please let me know, as your offer means a great deal to me given my recent steps onto this path.

Thanks for your time.

Wow! I am beyond humbled. I assure you this is not the little vehicle named Erik. All Erik is doing is remaining open to Spirit and letting that energy channel through him. There is no way I could do anything this grand. I am just as baffled by it all is You! Nothing short of amazing. I'm in awe.

Please, please continue using the thread as you like and I will be sending you my e-mail as soon as it is not backed up!

Thank you soooo much for the kindness. I will try to earn it the best way I can.

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join