It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Such a glorious day to You Each and All!

After a bit of meditation and talking with my Reiki Guides and listening to my heart, I've decided to make things a little easier on myself and family and I am going to do Group Healings and Group Attunements.

So, what does that mean? It means I'm going to do things on a bit of a schedule to make it easier on Us All! On Healing Days, I will send out a Distance Healing (A very powerful ONE!) at a set time to be received by Whomever requested it!

On Attunement Days, I will send out Attunement Energy at three different Degrees at three alloted times on that Day.

So without further adieu, here is the Healing/Attunement schedule:

Healing Days: Every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:00 PM PST, I will send out Distance Healings.

Attunement Days: Every Monday and Friday I will send out Attunements at the following times:

3:00 PM PST: First Degree Reiki Attunements
3:15 PM PST: Second Degree Reiki Attunements
3:30 Pm PST: Third Degree/Master Reiki Attunements

This will make things easier for you to schedule Your time to fit accordingly. Of course I will try to be available for emergency Distance Healings as needed, but otherwise the schedule is as is.

Now as far as Certification goes, I am only sending out Certification for the Master Level as it can get to be a bit time consuming and costly to certify the previous two. As things pick up, perhaps in the future I will provide certification for the other two degrees. When you are Attuned by me at a Master Level, you will be receiving a Certificate for a small fee to cover cost of materials and shipping, in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage. My wish is that you continue the same ethic established by my Master by continuing to Heal and Attune at no cost to the recepient. This Lineage is slowly BEcoming a Lineage of selfless servitude and gracious gratitude and always in All Ways, Flowing Love and Light from All to All.

This new Schedule will be effective as of this Monday.

I LOVE You All beyond All reason!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It Just keeps gettin' better!!! Woooooohooo!!

Every ONE go and giveProkopio some Love and Congratulations on his Message Board for his BEcoming a Brand Spankin' New Reiki I!!!!! Another Amazing Healer among Us All!!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!!!

Please welcome with open arms arms and heart the very sweet and Loving double_frick to the family of Loving Deliverers of Healing Light!

As of 12 PM PST, She became a Reiki I!! Wow! How AMAZING is She?!!!

I LOVE You D. F.!!

Boundless Love and Endless Light to YOU!!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi Erik. I write from Finland, almost near to Santa

There has been a lot of things in my mind, but I just know that I haven't reached the state of mind I feel as a need to reach. Shortly; I believe very strongly that we exist in much more deeper level than this life lets us see. I've been searching for something since I was 15 (as a teenager I felt suddenly that somebody was just right behing me giving positive energy and a feeling that there is an important meaning for my life). I'm now 31 and I see world much more positively now and sometimes also notice that my positive presence gives positive unbelievable things to me. But still, I feel kind of sad. Sad that I don't see something I should or that I'mnot a part of something I should, but one thing I know for sure is that it has something to do with spiritual life. The feeling as a teenager was soo strong... as a conclusion, some positive quidance would be needed. At the moment, just a glimpse to spritual positiveness would be helpflul... would you

HalfBlind

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh Wow!!!!! At 1 PM PST, bringthelight BEcame a Reiki II!!!

Every ONE go to BTL's Profile and conragulate Him with Love and Light on his comment box!!! He is an Awesome Healer!!

I LOVE YOU, Brother!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalfBlind
Hi Erik. I write from Finland, almost near to Santa

There has been a lot of things in my mind, but I just know that I haven't reached the state of mind I feel as a need to reach. Shortly; I believe very strongly that we exist in much more deeper level than this life lets us see. I've been searching for something since I was 15 (as a teenager I felt suddenly that somebody was just right behing me giving positive energy and a feeling that there is an important meaning for my life). I'm now 31 and I see world much more positively now and sometimes also notice that my positive presence gives positive unbelievable things to me. But still, I feel kind of sad. Sad that I don't see something I should or that I'mnot a part of something I should, but one thing I know for sure is that it has something to do with spiritual life. The feeling as a teenager was soo strong... as a conclusion, some positive quidance would be needed. At the moment, just a glimpse to spritual positiveness would be helpflul... would you

HalfBlind

Thank You HalfBlind for Shining Your Love and Light here!!! Look!! I can tell You can see with Your Heart just fine because everything You wrote was 20/20 Vision my Dear One!!!

Please receive the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to You now!

For further guidance at no cost to YOU, Dear One, go here!

Then share what You learned here!

I LOVE You immeasurably!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Amaaaaaaazing!!!! Another Beautiful BEing has realized Him Self as a Loving Deliverer of Blessed Healing Light!!

Please, One and All, Show and Share Your LOVE and LIGHT to floattothetop a wonderful Reiki I!

He has just the most amazingly huge heart! Thanks F, triple T for the goodness and kindness!

I Love YOU

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello Erik,
I have been finding lately that there have been more and more syncronocities building up in my life. My girlfriend has been contemplating on moving to California for film school next year, and since this thought has come up, nearly everything is pointing us in that direction. I just finished the book "Nothing in this book is true, but it is exactly the way things are", by Bob Frissell, and after hearing of my girlfriends idea, I looked at the back of the book, and it was published in Berkley, CA. All of my research and reading of metaphysics are all based in California, much of which is David Wilcock, based in Virginia Beach. Every movie and tv show i've watched since has mentioned California, and when I went to my friends to jam and tell him about it, he pointed to my shirt (The Led Zeppelin IV album picture) and says "You know what song is on that album, right?.....Going to California!"

Well, while my girlfriend has been looking up courses, I decided to look up some for myself. The first 3 things I found were Sacred geometry, Reiki, and Rebirthing. Sacred geometry is just facinating and mind blowing to me, but I knew nothing of Reiki. I have heard of it, but I did'nt know what it was. Yet...It stuck in my mind. I came on to check my "news" and what was on the front page but this thread.

Now, I feel out of touch so to speak. I smoke, I'm unemployed, I have difficulty meditating, my diet has gone to hell, yet I feel compelled to give it a try. I'm 20 years old and I have not accomplished much, but Reiki sounds very interesting and uplifting to me.But I don't know how it could help me, or where I should start. Shouldn't I be more centered?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Gweedy]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh Wow!!! At 3 PM PST, Solarsicarian realized Him Self as a Reiki I!!

Welcome to the Infinite Family of Light Bringers, Sir!! Your Energy is soooooo infectious. You're a natural Healer without a doubt, Lad!! Slainte!

Every One, show this AMAZING man the Love and Light he soooo deserves!

You're my HERO!

I LOVE YOU!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gweedy
Hello Erik,
I have been finding lately that there have been more and more syncronocities building up in my life. My girlfriend has been contemplating on moving to California for film school next year, and since this thought has come up, nearly everything is pointing us in that direction. I just finished the book "Nothing in this book is true, but it is exactly the way things are", by Bob Frissell, and after hearing of my girlfriends idea, I looked at the back of the book, and it was published in Berkley, CA. All of my research and reading of metaphysics are all based in California, much of which is David Wilcock, based in Virginia Beach. Every movie and tv show i've watched since has mentioned California, and when I went to my friends to jam and tell him about it, he pointed to my shirt (The Led Zeppelin IV album picture) and says "You know what song is on that album, right?.....Going to California!"

Well, while my girlfriend has been looking up courses, I decided to look up some for myself. The first 3 things I found were Sacred geometry, Reiki, and Rebirthing. Sacred geometry is just facinating and mind blowing to me, but I knew nothing of Reiki. I have heard of it, but I did'nt know what it was. Yet...It stuck in my mind. I came on to check my "news" and what was on the front page but this thread.

Now, I feel out of touch so to speak. I smoke, I'm unemployed, I have difficulty meditating, my diet has gone to hell, yet I feel compelled to give it a try. I'm 20 years old and I have not accomplished much, but Reiki sounds very interesting and uplifting to me.But I don't know how it could help me, or where I should start. Shouldn't I be more centered?

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Gweedy]

First off, Gweedy, Let me start by saying Thank YOU for sharing and shining Your Brilliant Light here on this Thread!!! Your Amazing!! Such bravery and heart to come here!

Second, all of the information and training is here absolutely free!

Third, what you learn and open up into, please share here on this Thread with Us and All!!

Fourth, please, please, Please accept the Healing Light and Loving Energy coming to you now!

I LOVE YOU more than YOU can know!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

One thousand thank you's Erik.
I feel...a sudden burst of confidence. I will post here again when I travel down the rabbit hole.

You are loved more than you could ever know.
Peace be with you in the light of everlasting love.

Andrew.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

One thousand thank you's Erik.
I feel...a sudden burst of confidence. I will post here again when I travel down the rabbit hole.

Andrew.

You are soooooooo Welcome, My Dear Andrew!! When You go down the Rabbit Hole, don't forget to turn on the Light!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

From the darkness comes the light from within my friend. I said I felt disconnected, not un-perceptive.

Andrew.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

From the darkness comes the light from within my friend. I said I felt disconnected, not un-perceptive.

Andrew.

Yaaaay!!!! You're AMAZING!!!!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey Every ONE!! Guess what?!? I bet You already guessed! Ha!

As of 4 PM PST, Blujay realized Her Self as a Reiki I and is now a Loving Deliverer of Healing Light!!!

Please show Her the Love and Light that I know You All are!!!!

You're my HERO, Blujay!!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!!

As of 5 PM PST, EarthFairie realized Her Self as a brand new Reiki I!!! Let's All show Her lots of LOVE!!!!

Thank YOU sooooooo much Sweetheart for BEing YOU! I sent YOU a U2U with some instructions so don't miss it!! =)

You are simply BEAUTIFUL!!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
And at last today, but certainly not the least!

gYvMessanger has realized Him Self as a brand new Reiki I!!

Please, All of YOU show gYv Light and Lovingkindness and welcome Him as a Loving Deliverer of Blessed Healing Light!!

Thank YOU gYv for re-membering Your heart!!! Amazing!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I believe everything happens for a reason. I started reading this thread and researching into Reiki healing because I felt called to it and was utterly fascinated by it. Last night, (around 10 pm central standard time) My grandmothers dog got very sick. High fever and pain was plagueing the little dog. Having learned the hand positions and found the mind set to practice Reiki healing, I held the dog for about an hour and a half letting the healing light cleanse its body. Now, I wouldn't have offered to do this normally as I don't feel like I am ready to give healings, but the local veterinarian was out of state on vacation. We all thought that my grandma's dog was going to die, but I believe that I truly did help the dog with my light and energy. As evidence I present this, the dog is very happy and healthy today. She woke up this morning, cured of her sickness and was feeding her puppies before going outside for her usual morning restroom break.

Thank you so much for showing me the healing power of Reiki Erik. Just know that I am sure there is the soul of a small dog that was saved by your teachings and your light. After the events of last night, I feel like I want to join the ranks of Reiki healers and as I said earlier I know the hand positions and have the state of mind. Perhaps this next friday I will send you a message (if I feel I am ready) for a Reiki level I attunement. I don't think I have enough posts here on the boards for to send a U2U but I will post in this thread. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Illumination
I believe everything happens for a reason. I started reading this thread and researching into Reiki healing because I felt called to it and was utterly fascinated by it. Last night, (around 10 pm central standard time) My grandmothers dog got very sick. High fever and pain was plagueing the little dog. Having learned the hand positions and found the mind set to practice Reiki healing, I held the dog for about an hour and a half letting the healing light cleanse its body. Now, I wouldn't have offered to do this normally as I don't feel like I am ready to give healings, but the local veterinarian was out of state on vacation. We all thought that my grandma's dog was going to die, but I believe that I truly did help the dog with my light and energy. As evidence I present this, the dog is very happy and healthy today. She woke up this morning, cured of her sickness and was feeding her puppies before going outside for her usual morning restroom break.

Thank you so much for showing me the healing power of Reiki Erik. Just know that I am sure there is the soul of a small dog that was saved by your teachings and your light. After the events of last night, I feel like I want to join the ranks of Reiki healers and as I said earlier I know the hand positions and have the state of mind. Perhaps this next friday I will send you a message (if I feel I am ready) for a Reiki level I attunement. I don't think I have enough posts here on the boards for to send a U2U but I will post in this thread. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Oh My Word!!! I just want to cry. Just a deep, heavy sobbing weep. Your story is sooo bravely conveyed and heartfelt. The little doggy is a Soul Companion for You now and Consciousness will never forget this momentous and Eternal Kindness in re-cognizing the Light in this little One.

What an AMAZING thing You have done!!! Are You ready for Attunement now?!! Please say YES! If so, I will U2U you as to what to do. OK?

I'm waiting in the Light....

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
That would be amazing! Yes please i could do an attunement now if its convenient for you! Just U2U me! I feel like crying I am so happy. Its just... an indescribable feeling to be about to do this. Its like the feeling right before high school graduation all over again hahaha

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join