It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hello to You Each and All!

As you can guess, I have received quite a few requests for attunements. Wonderful! I am sooo happy. There is however, a problem with attunements over the phone with those of you outside of the U.S.. But!...After meditating on this and consulting my Guides as well as my Master, this little snafu has been eliminated.

Outside the U.S. attunement requests can be handled by posting your request on this thread and I then set up an appointed time with instructions for you to follow. I have been given permission to send Distance Attunements and that is a major relief in every way as phone charges can get very expensive and in this day and age just yet, saving money is tanamount!

The rest of you residing in the U.S. can simply U2U me at which point I get back to you with an appointed time and instructions. Easy-Peasy, Lemon-Squeezy!

Just as a reminder, I am taking attunement appointments on Saturdays only from 10 am PST to 7 pm PST at a pace of one an hour.

There are the odd exceptions of course and this is not written in stone. It is just a handy guideline so's I don't burn myself out and I have ample time to rest between appointments.

As it is looking for this Saturday, 01AUG, I have two slots left.

Thanks to All of YOU for BEing here and sharing your Beautiful Light!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
I'd like to say that this post has brought me to another new level in subtle understand that I've been arriving at for all my life.

I'm not going to practice some thing with some name, but I am a walking self aware 24/7 ritual of design being influenced by what I have learned to trust for my self.

What I've come to know I hope the whole world can also find, but faith is something that hasn't gotten engraved into me yet.

I'm interested in your web site, we can u2u (i don't know if i can yet) and exchange links? (i have a site of my own brewing).

What I say here goes for anyone that reads

Thank You, T!

Thank you soooo much for sharing Your Light here for All!

I U2U'd you the information that you asked for!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Erik

Thanks for the info, after going through your site a bit I came upon a wonderful song that I assume you've made:
www.humboldtmusic.com...

Wonderful music!

Thank you

Evan

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf

Erik

Thanks for the info, after going through your site a bit I came upon a wonderful song that I assume you've made:
www.humboldtmusic.com...

Wonderful music!

Thank you

Evan

Why, Thank YOU, Evan! Yes, that is me in so much as I just tapped into the All for a while and let it use me as an expressive filter. That is as much credit as I will take for it. The music I create belongs to All who resonate with it and get something from it. That song must be yours! Please take it and do with it what you will! I am honored and humbled.

Most kind, Dear One!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
S&F for you!

USU sent :-)

I appreciate your kindness.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobs
S&F for you!

Most kind of You, Dear Scoobs!

Thank you for sharing your Love on this Thread for All to see and feel!!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Dearest I,

I would be honored to receive an attunement from such a gracious heart.

In fact, I registered for ATS specifically because of this post (long time reader, however).

May eternal love and cosmic wholeness reside within you.

Mike

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by floattothetop

Dearest I,

I would be honored to receive an attunement from such a gracious heart.

In fact, I registered for ATS specifically because of this post (long time reader, however).

May eternal love and cosmic wholeness reside within you.

Mike

Oh my goodness! This seems to be a regular occurance on this Thread! You must have been drawn by the Light radiating from All of these Lovely BEings!

I would be absolutely honored to attune YOU! Do you live in the U.S. or another country? The answer will determine the direction we go from there. OK? I Love YOU!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Just north of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania -- with less than 20 posts I cannot initiate a U2U, but feel free to U2U me whenever it is most convenient

Thanks in advance and best wishes

Mike

p.s. There is undoubtedly an energy in this thread- regardless of the cause.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by floattothetop

Just north of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania -- with less than 20 posts I cannot initiate a U2U, but feel free to U2U me whenever it is most convenient

Thanks in advance and best wishes

Mike

p.s. There is undoubtedly an energy in this thread- regardless of the cause.

I U2U'd you with your appointment time. Thank You for wanting to Shine Your Light as a Healer and Deliverer of Loving, Light-filled Energy!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hello to YOU Each and All!

I am now booked for attunements for this Saturday. I will begin taking appointments for the following Saturday this coming Monday. OK?

Thank You All so much for your Love!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

S&F for you!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

I would be most greatful if you can heal me if/when you have time. It's been 12 years since the last time and I was amazed!

Stay Kind Erik

Namaste

Scoobs

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi

S&F for you!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

I would be most greatful if you can heal me if/when you have time. It's been 12 years since the last time and I was amazed!

Stay Kind Erik

Namaste

Scoobs

Hello, Scoobs!!

Wow! 12 years...You know? That may seem like a long time from the perspective of a Human BEing, but in reality as in what YOU really are, it doesn't even equal a blink of an eye. Let Us Amaze You, my Dear Brother!

Please open your heart and receive the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to you now! I Love You!

In Loving Kindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have just registered to be able to reply. Please U2U me with your info so I may view your website.
I look forward to learning from your wisdom and guidance.

with peace and harmony
richard

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrreader
I have just registered to be able to reply. Please U2U me with your info so I may view your website.
I look forward to learning from your wisdom and guidance.

with peace and harmony
richard

Thank YOU for Shining Your Light here for Us All!

I sent you a message, Dear One. =)

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Redwood, Had a major blowout with my Girlfriend last night, and as many have, we both said some very hurtful things.
And I find I'm still ticked off, didn't even want to come home from work today.
We both could use some healing to let us be one again.
Thanks for the love, Mike.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
Redwood, Had a major blowout with my Girlfriend last night, and as many have, we both said some very hurtful things.
And I find I'm still ticked off, didn't even want to come home from work today.
We both could use some healing to let us be one again.
Thanks for the love, Mike.

Welcome Mike!

So brave and courageous of You to come here and share Your Broken Heart. This can be a wonderful, wonderful thing. Here's what I would like you to do as well as Your Significant Other if She is willing. Don't pester or force Her to. Free Will is a precious thing!

Relax your mind. Focus on the In breath and sink all of that emotion without any need for further drama to keep it going, down to Your Broken Heart and shatter it! What?!? Yes, break it into a million pieces. Feel it deeply. Know that this is how She and Others All over the Universe are feeling at this very moment.

Now....On the Out breath, breathe out sweet, sweet Light-filled and Loving relief to yourself and to All. Feel tears coming? This Mike is Compassion. This is the unique Gateway into every Human Heart. Live in this place and touch All from here.

Now that your precious Heart is Opened, please accept in infinite abundance the Healing Light and Blessed Loving Energy coming to you now, Dear One!

I Love YOU sooooo much!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow. It's so nice to see this on ATS. I didn't let myself click on it for a while, because I thought if it made Top Threads it must be an argument!

I've gone over every page and it made me smile and laugh and almost cry at times. You guys (and gals) rock!

Years ago, I thought about getting into reiki. I'll look at your site, but no guarantees... I really don't think I can sustain that sort of positivity within my personal situation, but maybe...

Anyway, I just want to show my appreciation! Thank you again on behalf of everyone you've helped here.

Much love. Keep it up!

(Please don't spend your time to send me anything, I will learn it when I deserve it!)

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine
Wow. It's so nice to see this on ATS. I didn't let myself click on it for a while, because I thought if it made Top Threads it must be an argument!

I've gone over every page and it made me smile and laugh and almost cry at times. You guys (and gals) rock!

Years ago, I thought about getting into reiki. I'll look at your site, but no guarantees... I really don't think I can sustain that sort of positivity within my personal situation, but maybe...

Anyway, I just want to show my appreciation! Thank you again on behalf of everyone you've helped here.

Much love. Keep it up!

(Please don't spend your time to send me anything, I will learn it when I deserve it!)

Hello eMachine!

Thank YOU so much for Blessing this Thread with Your Light and valuable heartfelt words. To give You Healing takes no time at all as there is no such thing and You deserve it, but only when you are ready, Dear One. =)

I Love YOU!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
HELP MAGICAL INTERNET MAN! My life is the horridist horridist life lived, i have herpes, all my friends hate me, oh god, it gets so much worse(i'm not even lying), hate going outside, hate staying inside, hate people, hate dumb people, only people there are is dumb people, OH GOD HELP ME Plz send something my way, someone might read this and laugh, but i really need somethin,dear god

(can you heal me up a copy of "silent hill origins"?)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join