It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread for Reiki Practitioners

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello to all of You each and All!

I have created this thread (which could prove to be quite extensive) for the use of Reiki Practitioners of all levels and Lineages to come and expound in a relaxed, Light-filled environment with other practitioners and those that wish to become practitioners.

I myself am a Reiki Master in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineage and anyone can U2U me for the URL to a website showing my certified credentials.

I will only speak for myself when I say that I am offering all healings and attunements for FREE! I will teach you or guide you to online material that is also FREE! I am in the process of beefing up my own Reiki Site to handle just that. The World needs all the Light-filled Healers it can get and money can't buy that kind of Love.

Some Reiki Practitioners may disagree with my willingness to give away the learning and healing for free. That is OK. It is their right to do so as Reiki has traditionally been very expensive to learn. My Master wishes it to be free and I will certainly honor her wishes.

So! Reiki Practitioners, Potential Practitioners and those who need healing, feel free to post and let your Light shine uninhibited for all to see and feel!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Who needs Attunements? U2U me and I will set up a time and day when we can do a distance Attunement at any level, those being I, II or III.

Need intruction? I can make recommendations or tutor you via e-mail or U2U.

I will make sure that your proficient in all hand placements as well as how to use the symbols (on just about everything!) as well as some of the amplification techniques I use. All are effective.

This will be great fun!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Send healing my way! or luck if you can. Would be helpful mate
I'm in New Orleans, LA so you know where to pinpoint me.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Send healing my way! or luck if you can. Would be helpful mate
I'm in New Orleans, LA so you know where to pinpoint me.

Healing Light coming your way, Brother. Hang in there!

=)Namaste

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
can you send it as far away as ireland from calafornia?

no can you really?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Wow, I actually feel kind of happy now..lol.. I'm sure your not done or even started yet. I cannot stop smiling..
Cannot wait until the energy comes

~Namaste too you as well my brother.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
can you send it as far away as ireland from calafornia?

no can you really?

Distance and Time are illusions to Spirit. It's always here and always now.

Healing coming your way! Slainte!

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wow, I actually feel kind of happy now..lol.. I'm sure your not done or even started yet. I cannot stop smiling..
Cannot wait until the energy comes

~Namaste too you as well my brother.

All done! Ya feelin' it?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

lol, yes. Actually I am and if you really didn't send anything, thats some powerful psychology over the mind..
But I believe you sent something

Much thanks mate, I will be back.

[edit on Jul 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Let me just say .. this is amazing..

Two people I know are reiki masters and I was to be attuned these next few days, however they are off to india, and we had to postpone. Just as I was trying to "tune to the grid" tonight I was pushing from my mind the fact I was sad I couldnt start and accepted that I could not pursue reiki this summer at least...

now .... i saw your post.

Thank you if you could ..

amazing..... coincidence

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
S&F friend! Excellent demonstration of generosity and good ju ju!

I dabbled in Reiki in the past but found it to be wayyyyyyy too time consuming with all my other 'projects'. My true love is formulating natural remedies by way of essential oils, herbs and natures other (plentiful) resources.

Anyway, I could use some positive energy sprinkles (or healing!) over my way. I'm extremely run down lately, both mentally and physically. I didn't realize Reiki could be performed over long distances but I'm willing to be a guinea pig and find out. (NY here btw
)

Many thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

lol, yes. Actually I am and if you really didn't send anything, thats some powerful psychology over the mind..
But I believe you sent something

Much thanks mate, I will be back.

[edit on Jul 28th 2009 by TheMythLives]

I most certainly did, Sir with intent, lovingkindness and Light! I would never fool with you or Spirit. I would have nothing to gain from that nor would you!

In Lovingkindness,

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I let some girl do Reiki on me at a festival and she picked my pocket! She had my cash and my mobile.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladysharrowandherbarrow
Let me just say .. this is amazing..

Two people I know are reiki masters and I was to be attuned these next few days, however they are off to india, and we had to postpone. Just as I was trying to "tune to the grid" tonight I was pushing from my mind the fact I was sad I couldnt start and accepted that I could not pursue reiki this summer at least...

now .... i saw your post.

Thank you if you could ..

amazing..... coincidence

I would love to Attune you. U2U me for details and my cell number. I guess I'm gonna have to get my Reiki Site loaded up with all of the training stuff. I had a feeling this thread my take off. Spirit told me so. Spirit also told me other Reiki Practitioners would show up to help. Hello?!! Ha, ha, ha!

Looking forward to hearing from you. I will probably get you attuned Saturday afternoon. I've got one going already. The process does not take long. Ok?

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Ok been into Tibetan Reiki for over 20 years, but that is not why I am posting to you Erik,

Was probably one of the first to view your thread and walked away to go make dinner, I felt my third eye and crown activated and am familiar with how that can happen.

But before making dinner sent a u2u to someone here I respect very much and said nothing other than go check out the Reiki thread.

My friend was not let down...

Now my question for you before going any further in thread, have you asked on an etheric level if people entering your thread are open to your symbols?

Namaste, oh and I am looking right now at the same saying on my computer desk as in your signature, lol. Was going to place it in my sig, or was contemplating it, lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackieps1975
S&F friend! Excellent demonstration of generosity and good ju ju!

I dabbled in Reiki in the past but found it to be wayyyyyyy too time consuming with all my other 'projects'. My true love is formulating natural remedies by way of essential oils, herbs and natures other (plentiful) resources.

Anyway, I could use some positive energy sprinkles (or healing!) over my way. I'm extremely run down lately, both mentally and physically. I didn't realize Reiki could be performed over long distances but I'm willing to be a guinea pig and find out. (NY here btw
)

Many thanks!

Healing Love and Light-filled energy coming your way!

=)Namaste

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
it will come helpful some alternative healings to my shoulder

last 6 months has been mokin me awful and i already have try massages, and ointmens and other stuff so if you can pack me some energy bring it one
im in Mexico city

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Ok been into Tibetan Reiki for over 20 years, but that is not why I am posting to you Erik,

Was probably one of the first to view your thread and walked away to go make dinner, I felt my third eye and crown activated and am familiar with how that can happen.

But before making dinner sent a u2u to someone here I respect very much and said nothing other than go check out the Reiki thread.

My friend was not let down...

Now my question for you before going any further in thread, have you asked on an etheric level if people entering your thread are open to your symbols?

Namaste, oh and I am looking right now at the same saying on my computer desk as in your signature, lol. Was going to place it in my sig, or was contemplating it, lol.

Good Evening, Dear Antar!

Thank you for the most kind Words! A blessing, every syllable.

To put your mind and Mind at ease, yes, I asked my Guides. They are also my Master/Teacher's guides. They wish this to be done. I am only a vessel. A channel. A conduit. My only job is to remain open and flow, flow, flow.

I am glad that you could pick up my authenticity and sincerity. That makes things easier, especially coming from somebody of your status in this field. I am at the least, honored and at the most, Humbled.

Please. Please join me in this epic healing and teaching. My body is too small to hold all of the energy by myself. Could use a hand (no pun intended).

In Lovingkindness,

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominuz
it will come helpful some alternative healings to my shoulder

last 6 months has been mokin me awful and i already have try massages, and ointmens and other stuff so if you can pack me some energy bring it one
im in Mexico city

Healing Light and Loving Energy coming your way, Dominuz.

=)Namaste

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Great Post! Can you please list your website soon please? I understand it may not be finished yet, but would love to learn more about it. My sis in law is learning it now, but I don't get to share as much time with her as I would like to. Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join