It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contacted by possible informant or something asking me to please come here for him

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I also theorized that these magnetic or electro- waves that pick up tiny little sounds far away and let you listen in on whispering 50 to 100 feet away that they interact with electronics and live feeds and cause a reverse polarity or propulsion a connection. Where they "might" be able to hear interact whats going on in my house like a phone or backlash , camera picture phone a la Star Trek. This is a pretty far fecthed theory I just had a while to think about it and sometimes feel odd. If anyone has the equipment and wants to test and get back to me I would be very pleased to hear from you.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am sorry I know some of the stuff I write really quick can be construed as offensive, that was never the intention. I now I might have at times talked naively about religion I have been out of the church for 15 years and only begin to understand these large concepts. I know it is really sacred to a lot of people and a beautiful thing. I got some strange things from the people around me that I didnt understand a year ago and have been going in circles, and my neighbors are angry or yell at me sometimes. The tv in my house is a little strange to watch sometimes, but I dont know I picked up a persecution complex somewhere along the line I dont know thought they were attacking me for being a columbiner wanted to party with musicians or be special or focus on things in high school. I was able to have everythought possible I think, hint hint wink wink and just tried to open my mind up to possibilities. I know things are a little messed up and I felt bad or wrong on impact of words from different perspectives and this will be my final post because I was spiraling out for awhile and you people here shouldnt have to deal with my nonsense or if anyone connects some of my threads. Its just if someone where to blur the politics you know on tv of carrying on over someone like the oj trials and they used deceptive techniques to try to get a public unanamous decision to convict or sentence to death. Put it out on the internet so anyone might have access to it a lot of people here grew to hate you and nobody talks to you anymore but keep frailing out of control. I enjoyed talking to some of the people here and reading what they wrote, trying to expose conspiracies.
uh the thing about metaphors uh Davinci Code talks about I think "apple" being used to open the holy grail, and uh eden sounds almost like nude backwards or eaten (in english I dont know what the original language was or the culture back then) and it might represent something I dont know , Manson has this song says "I cut an apple in two ohh I pray it isnt true" (I know I shouldnt use him in my defense) it could be schizophrenia or trying to find meaning or patterns where they dont exist. Numonics or sylabales or backwards when I first found it I thought it was latin or words in other words , there was a song acid house in the title the other day and I thought of my house for a split second I dont even watch tv that much anymore havent in years. Its just a house like any other I am just a kid that used to go to high school and my generation doesnt like me all crazy politics everyone doesnt like me I didnt mean to cause any problems.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
One last thing uh the people who work here, the moderators or owners of this site I think 2 of my neighbors under different aliases Mabus and formlessness1999 have said too much and given themselves away if you cross reference their statements and I was trying to build a case against them to stop shooting invisible sound lasers aimed at my head on my property they are why I came to this site in the first place. I think Wylekat is this girl who drives by my house and yells at me from time to time and this girl who started "ask a schizophrenic anything" I think bothers me in cahoots with the others. They call me "stupid retarded baby" make monkey noises outside my window, and evil and the devil and dumba$$ and "we hate you" and "move" and trying to destroy me or force me off property. Their relentless 2 of them went to therapy and their might be paperwork their if they ordered spy epuipment online, I dont know I am nervous about calling the cops and I was told I will get thrown out if I do , do I call AOL?
uh this started like 2 1/2 years ago really annoying sometimes and I dont know what to do to make them stop. If their statements are your property and my hands are tied cause their acting covertly. If you got their IP addresses cross reference enough "speculation" , their crafty and my parents wont let me call the cops pulling the mental illnesss card. If they watched too much MTV and I messed up in 05 researching this that would give them motive if a columbiner esque thing happened.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am sorry if too much info to the people I used to know I found out after I came here I edited posts just to say sorry . Just going out of my mind sometimes trying to escape I cant hold everything up at once of what might be going on , I think my neighbors already proved to me who they are on the outside, there doing something, thats not what I meant. I dont know if I was targeted then lies or the scar on my wrist , read something by someone "you shouldve died" I dont know what it all means get lost sometimes. I am 25 if you cant tell I dealt with courts after high school talked to people in system a lot then isolated in haze whole time cause of TBI and drugs and rehabilitating myself, its been fun I guess I am out.------
I am sorry but I see the androgny card a lot cut a soul in two who do you want to show up marilyn or charlie?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

Dear P.O.W.
Just a friendly word of advice from someone that you do not know. I realize that you did not ask for this advice but perhaps it might help.

It is apparent that you are suffering mentally and that your mind fragments the stimuli you receive. Your mind is trying to process things that are taxing it beyond it's endurance. You speak of panic attacks, major anxiety, insomnia and loose threads that cover many areas of paranoia. There are many more tormenting symptoms that you have spoken of but these are just a few that I have used as an example.

Perhaps being on sites like this are only making it worse for you. Perhaps a forum like this is only adding fuel to the fire and making you spin out of control with your situation.

You need a stable environment with a predictable setting that is safe. Good and positive movies to watch and perhaps a hobby like painting while listening to calming music. What you need is the opposite of a conspiracy forum that will only send your mind in even more fragmented paths.

Take care of yourself and aspire for a serene setting.
There are forums out there for people who are struggling with the agonies of the mind.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by P. O. W.

Yo P.O.W,i'm sort of new here and reading all your posts make me feel sad. Reading all your posts makes it sound like the world is out to get you. Have you thought about moving? I know it's not right to be scared into leaving a place you call home but that place doesn't sound right for you. If people are being mean to you all the time maybe you shouldn't be around them. I know I can't be any comfort to you as you don't know me but if you feel a need to talk you can u2 me anytime.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Uh thanks I know I am perfectly sane and always have been somewhat everyones got problems mine have just not been off the wall , it makes sense to me if I cant express myself right or clearly. I was jumped attacked asleep I found out last summer what happened or who shadowy figures might have been there was a problem here when I got here cause of the misinformation. The minstrels brave brave sir robin when evil turned its ugly head he turned his tail and ran away no no I didnt. I wasnt yellow I was pissed off wrote a rant to thyis girl who was to hot for me had to apologize to this other girl I already screwed things up with and got pulled into this guilt trip that was imaginary with this 3rd girl. Screwed up my entire life future last 4 or 7 or 12 years or life cause you know its important people have a subject so they dont have to think really hard when they are writing their songs. Commodity you know great "I" used to be a person there is peoples lifes I kinow that got f up because of this why couldnt I just live a normal life , oh oh the freemasons and the illuminati. I alienated myself leeper f up s*** happened almost a decade and last year can we wrap this up maybe soon? I really hate my neighbors you know I have rights oh the TVs on one guy just said to the other "I can hear you right now I read what you wrote" . I wish the neighbors everyone would leave my house so I could "try " to get back to a normal life. I wont come back tommorrow I am sorry I am not coming back to post ever just had to wrap things up.-----------

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
POW, youre clearly very intelligent - your posts made me sad and worried for you.

An old friend of mine used to ask similar questions ---- he was able to focus his thoughts more clearly with lithium. Have you tried that? It might help a little bit with gaining a new persepective and decreasing any anxiety..?

Be safe please.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
uh they gave me lithium made my whole body tired, I fine I guess seems like this rollercoaster I have been on forever that just gets worse. I was trying to sleep and I heard my mom watching tv they must have said iraq 4 or 5 times. People are just people everybody do whatever just live their own lives , they dont like conflict thrust upon them other people and me and my family. I guess induced acid like symptoms with my neighbors in my house just some things go in circles and never stop and I am sorry for getting pissed off as I left listening to the tv in the backround what I qouted and saying a girls name over and over and laughing and my problems came to a head. I wish I didnt have to get abducted me in my house to go on maybe your a columbiner and make fun of me on MTV or everyone knows something and talks in riddles and maybe subliminals on MTV. I wont use this as an outlet and keep posting though I know it might have led to problems I was just casual speaking or improv I didnt think of every way it could be pulled apart.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

As you can see,not too many people are complaining here so no need to always say sorry. Also don't think it's a problem that you keep posting here. Until a mod comes and tell you to stop wasting the internetz it's all cool so keep posting.

Good to see you came back

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
A lot of the things I do I think are horrible or wrong, I took a step back and thought of how you shouldnt have to listen to my psycho babble. Its late so probably a lot of people arent up. I dont know I forget a lot cause of my head, What the ongoing everything I wrote and points I made. I forget people go to church every sunday for hours I dont know what thats like I dont know the most of text. The bible has parables lessons and examples , I figured some things might have just been lost in translation over 2 millenia or 4 languages I dont know I didnt really think about it, I really didnt want to cause problems and be involved in a religious argument. I thought in my life years ago 2 or 3 songs might have had sybliminals and proof that something might have happened I thought nothing of going online trying to get help or find out what happened. Its all open to interpretation if anything is going on or not its not really important its other peoples music about life. The last 4 years I have been pretty much in isolation and the last 2 and a half with kids younger than me playing punked or trying to get me to crack. I went online the was backlash here and these kids tried to I think kill me on the 7th year anniversery of the frame up with a syringe of bleach I was sick for a month. When I got to the 2nd hospital someone said is he the last one and are you kiss, so these politics just fell into my lap I started thinking seriously of revelations and if I was the 2nd one how would that be possible this was june 2008 and I was really out of it with the neighbors I thought I had malaria or first ever natural telepathic powers and I should donate them to science. I had a whole book on revelations like 350 pages and a lot of that stuff I dont remember I read it years ago but it went in depth. I dont know fixated on it and I thought I was on to something, this is really the only conspiracy I know that I can write about if anything was going on in music that would look like some sort of columbine thing. I havent been watching MTV for 4 and a half years cause it used to piss me off wasnt really paying attention, I assumed that would be really really bad. I havent read the bible the whole thing growing up without religion since 9 or 10, I dont know the timeline through me for a loop. My neighbors are retarted and nazi's and they wont stop I cant think clearly unless I am listening to music. The first 18 months I thought I had powers why would this make sense and my mind was racing so fast sometimes overload with thoughts I didnt put there I am taking trilaphon and it went away. But there surgical strike with tech or whatever I think messing up my electronics they dont care they are illegal surveilance maybe conspiracy laws harrassment they think they are privledged or better than me or whatever I dont care high school was stupid waste of time. I have rights that they are trampling on and if the tv is f up someone should do something dont you think or come forward contact me not sweep it under rug. TV has been talking about iraq for awhile or just blurting it out some time cushy red carpet people with a lot of money or the musicians with a lot of money watched MTV for 5 hours jon stewart was talking about socialized facism and I think one time rachel ray was pissed off and said 4 horsemen of the apocalapse or something. I dont know talking about religion really casually, my bad, I dont know if the rapture already happened then I guess were in heaven now. I am really sorry been strung out of my mind trying to make some points sometime that might have made sense to me. I dont know I played from memory whole adam and eve story and I know nobody wants to think of anything gross , talking serpent I think was from that? I dont know long time ago , I was just in my house playing video games used to listen to music from high school or whatever. People already tried to kill me two people tried passing AIDS found out what happened day of memory loss and almost got into several fights and no one wants me around, I screwed up entire life job career girl future about what "might " be going on or not I dont care why couldnt drop it what life condition pissed off I dont watch any of the music channels I avoided them after awhile. I dont know what crazy politics going on watch same tv everyone else since high school.
oh yeah gonna say might have been only place I can talk about this not with psychiatrist and the whole marilyn or charlie thing not a girl or a diva you know the whole framed for serial killer thing yeah protect your kids or they will turn into f ups like me or the joker deranged thats what I meant when I was talking about an avatar things f people up can drive them insane or turn them into criminals, you know listen to korn wouldnt want anymore maybe beasts with head injury showing up people think look like serial killers.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I have had similar experience. The sounds where focused,hi pitch sounds. It felt like they where being directed into my mind from far away in code sequence. And i have also tasted and smelled chemical agents that where meant to pass on and mass infect the world. I have seen things that seemed to leap out at me from the pages of different books, signs, picture seemingly to give me a message. Very dark, diabolical message. The theme was common, diabolical and unrelenting. There was no place i could escape. The CIA had agents everywere. I felt like i could see another dimension, the spirit realm.

What you need to tell yourself now.......and repeat after me. What i am experiencing now is not real, it can not hurt me. I am not well at present but am taking the steps to recover from this psychosis. This is my main objective.

My psychosis was induced by improper benzo withdrawl.

Stay in the ward till your stable my friend. Until then hang out at a place like this for a while.

www.mentalhealthforum.net...

get well soon.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by The Great Day]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

i wud just say, dont assume everyone hates you becuz that cant be the case.

you have a right to say waht you think and not be laughed at or judged, but listened to with respect, becuz everyone has a different perspective and something to offer. i wudnt worry if doctors or courts treat you in a certain way; there are lots of other people in the world who wouldnt treat you like that.

dont let other people put you down or belittle you; only you are responsible for yourself - its between you and 'god' or the creative force or whatever you want to call it; no one else has the right to put you down.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
I have had similar experience. The sounds where focused,hi pitch sounds. It felt like they where being directed into my mind from far away in code sequence. And i have also tasted and smelled chemical agents that where meant to pass on and mass infect the world. I have seen things that seemed to leap out at me from the pages of different books, signs, picture seemingly to give me a message. Very dark, diabolical message. The theme was common, diabolical and unrelenting. There was no place i could escape. The CIA had agents everywere. I felt like i could see another dimension, the spirit realm.

What you need to tell yourself now.......and repeat after me. What i am experiencing now is not real, it can not hurt me. I am not well at present but am taking the steps to recover from this psychosis. This is my main objective.

My psychosis was induced by improper benzo withdrawl.

Stay in the ward till your stable my friend. Until then hang out at a place like this for a while.

www.mentalhealthforum.net...

get well soon.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by The Great Day]

you know, the ironic thing is that the cia probably does have all this high tech gadgetry for directing electromagnetic sound waves at people, or high pitched sounds etc; or they may even be testing mind reading technology/telepathy technology on people. it wudnt surprise me if schizophrenia had something to do with this. its not like the govt has never used human beings as guinea pigs before.

i experienced some of the stuff you say - at one point i heard a voice say 'just one more observation'.

of course it cud also be aliens - since they are abducting people and contacting people, who knows if they cud also be doing mind/technology experiments on humans.

people with schizophrenia, interestingly, usually blame it on the cia or aliens. i wonder if they've been right all along.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

That name... John Titor.

Now I know.

This is some ROTC brainwashing.

What is going on here at this website?
This is strange to the power of infinity.

I don't trust you. Not one bit.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
So what if you are watched?

Dare them to walk in your shoes. Dare them to understand your words and risk losing themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join