It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

contacted by possible informant or something asking me to please come here for him

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by P. O. W.

Dearest P.O.W.

I am so sorry you hurt. I promise if you listen to really soothing pretty music that doesnt have any words, it will help you not to hurt. You are going to be ok . Trust in the music. Its all about vibration. Music is vibration. I promise it will help you.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am sorry for keep coming back here with unfocused rants, I have rights in this country. I cant stop whatever retarded s*** on TV everybody has freedom of speech people can attach any lyrics they want to music. I was just a normal kid rehabilitating myself till they decided to break in and carry on forever. I dont know its about life experiences or aspects of life everybody goes through.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I dont know I havent been able to get any that much positive things done in my life. I went to a psychiatric ward cause I was depressed needed a break from the real world and might have had self destructive spirals and tro0uble sleeping. I was just trying to do the best thing for things and my family, getting withdrawn and arguing over stuff for 7 or 8 years its been a struggle on everyone and continues to be, the surreal. I dont know when I came here first over a year ago, I didnt expect anything like this.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I watched penn and teller videos and then some with a kid who talks real fast (about World of Warcraft). I know someone told me to stop saying I am sorry, I remember vaguely begging something to stop and while in my bubble of alienation and what you cant talk about with people and what you can or who or where someone will listen and I dont realize the impact of my words on society. I dont know I wish everything could just get back to normal too, i think it has been over 28 months since my neighbors started messing with me I didnt hear them in the distance today up to something they tryed to throw me out of the house and they are just the people who live next to me that hate me everywhere I go I feel nervous talked to a doctor who wanted to bring me to court today. Whats the name of your medical doctor (yeah we will both f" you) and (youre gonna go real far) I wouldnt sign her legal documents then left. Things are great all over people tried to give me AIDS in the hospital and everybody hates me, I am sorry I am sorry come on.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
There was this World of Warcraft guy in about 4 or 5 videos that looked strange and it made me turn internally and reflect about my own problems . I dont know this thread got a little off the point of someone making fun of me sarcastically or double talk maybe implying I was like Truman. When people cough around me or spit repeatedly thats good too .

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ok this could be a little off topic, but I had a series of strange feels like awake but in a dream. And it was of this very old concept or across whole spectrum of comprehension could be offensive or could effect a lot of people differently. It was a scripted old time movie about trying to split one person or soul into two, man & woman, I dont maybe crazy politics. I dont know if it was a area of great wonderment or thinking things will just work themselves out or whatever but in the real world it didnt workout in this sorta play I was watching. It couldve been done out of love or it couldve just been a curiosity, again through in the real world things didnt work. In my dreams it feels like I am there with very vibrant colors or extreme feelings and emotions. And I was just thinking if someone had all the combined knowledge of the world what they could pull off the KGB or CIA , as you get older you get more experienced and know more and all possibilities of the spectrum to experience everyones point of view their backround what brought them to be the person they became.
My point sharing this was it could mean nothing its all open to intrepration a vague phophecy around 2000 years old saying it could see the future. The guy was just some guy in exile 70 years later, I heard he was christian and jewish and I dont know my timeline of history or culture of 2 millenium maybe things got changed around in translation, 4 languages had to go through latin which is a dead language now.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Other things happen for other reasons in world we live in, its seemed to go on without me but there could be a lot of speculation.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hi P.O.W.

Thanks for writing. You're helping people out. Don't be too hard on yourself. I read all of your posts and I'm really pretty impressed with what you had to say. You seemed to have a lot more readable post when you wrote it all ahead of time. You should do some more of that. If your neighbors are messing with you using sound, you should really usE some music to fill your ears...maybe even headphones. Just take your time and don't let them get to you. I think you shoild try to write some stories in the short stories board. I would be really interested in reading them. You seem like a really deep guy and that you have a lot to share.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I know I should use some caution before writing about possible conspiracies, in the past or even now. I was just trying to get to an end or take back something people felt insulted for. My floatey ones in the past based on paranoia or strange things I thought I heard in speech. Now everytime I go to the psych ward I get verbal backlash traps set and treated like a leprechaun hooker I woke up vomiting twice and I really hate this s*** how much do I have to sacrifice till everyone just goes on about their business and drops it. Or how much do I and the truman players have to endure before this is over.
Someone tried to kill me with a syringe of lemon scented bleach now my DNA is damaged, last time at hospital guy put his " something" in a cigarette and it got into a verbal argument then fistfight where he struck first and I knocked him on the ground, what more does anyone want from me have to do this for some reason, wrote a love letter in high school or I am not worthy I got other s*** I need to make up for already in over head, they might have been driving me around or helping.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I just edited post and to few it might matter if my thread comes up again. If any terrorism against me or family I guess the numbers thing or symbolism, right?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I know I shouldnt come back keep coming back to this site, plead my imaginary case or throw myself on the mercy of anyone who might be listening, who might be against me. Words can be taken apart many different ways I shouldnt drive around impaired pissed off do something real quick (impulsive) and not think about it a lot of people hate me a lot of people have expressed this to me. I thought I might have got on bad terms or offended with someone here that I was reading a thread and I think I might be held hostage by neighbors under different alias es mabus, formlessness1999, and wylekat. I am sorry youre in a bad mood why dont you let me go , whats pissing you off today, I will call the cops when I get enough info. I am sorry I felt concern before horrible horrible acid trips , wylekat I tried emailing you so you could stop yelling at 50 paces. Arent you the one who set me up? Maybe you can talk to my neighbors who wanna play games forever and none of us can ever talk about this again. Just try to get back to what we were doing.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by P. O. W.]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I am sorry for posting one more time, some old freinds I think are on this site and this is the only way I can talk to THEM. I am just this disabled kid in my room I thought some people might have been laughing at me cause I was a columbiner copycat in the begining I am really sorry. I write real fast sometimes and I am more impulsive cause of my handicap. I am not gay I never was and never will be, even what may or not have happened when I was asleep what year it was whatever. I heard one of the undercovers I came across say "the military gave you a disease for trying out for american idol". Its been sort of a slow getting worse by worse hellish nightmare. There is NO reason for anybody to try to continue this on any front. I am sorry I dont have a Dlorian that can go left and right up and down and back in time or anything that can mess with the time space continuem. I cant be the only one who thinks some things are a bad idea NOWADAYS. I am sorry I cant say sorry enough hard to believe, why dont we let the top 1% richest of America dictate whats going on 6 figure for weatherman, come on. I vaguely remember what I wrote but I was usually careful and I had a reason some math equation that might have made sense in my head , if the heat comes down on me I will have a prepared statement. Yeah where does certain AOL accounts go addresses they had any spy equipment on their credit cards?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just wanted to say sorry if it looks like I got rabies or crashing a lot or just lashing out not focused, the thing about metaphors I read in a trade paperback of kingdom come a dc comic. I am sorry for not keeping up with everything I wrote maybe contradicting myself I just have been thinking about Revelations a lot. There is a Metallicca song "the god that failed", and lucifer or the devil wasnt even a god. Sorry just trying to analyze things I dont really grasp or understand. I know I was going to stop posting I was just reading and impulsive if I just mess up sometimes with my words.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I am sorry for being so erratic, sometimes my anxiety is through the roof or my nerves and I preception or outlook is messed up. I know I strayed from when I started this thread. What my reasoning behind some stuff connecting vague symbols and trying not to offend anyone. I had an accident when I was younger traumatic brain damage and then someone set me up for a columbiner copycat. I was thinking just being without religion or purpose oblivius fell into the cracks or spectator to my life just passing me by. Without handicap or without strong grasp of reality without normalcy or direction my life was left in shambles just trying to rehabilitate while most of life passed me by. Prophecyies are vague and can be fitted into things. Schizophrenia see patterns where they dont exist, I dont know I had a scar on inside of right hand, by gang members who left me for dead playing a joke. Just opposites or the right way to do things and a wrong way , maybe a case file for younger kids as what not to do. If you want to get lost on concepts seeing good and bad, right and wrong, opposites like cop and criminal, or protector and someone trying to hurt you, something worth value and the throw away. I dont know music is just music art to listen to by composers I know I shouldnt talk about it, their is a song by metallica of wolf and man. In the prophecy talk about a beast or anti-christ against or without teachings of and I dont know I hated those columbiners trying to party with musicians or get an empire. Sometimes I forget this is America and just relax I used to just talk casual with kids my age and used to leave my house or have a purpose, my neighbors have been doing strategic annoyance games or force me out of my house just sometimes over sensitive of things heard in the enviroment and may have been playing games for over 2 years and my hands are tied, just listen to music or have some sound around. Just sometimes you can get lost and naively look at these concepts.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
With my neighbors this is on the internet anyone can hear. My neighbors were playing this game April 6th 2007 trying to lure me into the backyard while I was the only one awake 1 night I didnt do it since then I heard slight arguing in their house s 1 neighbor whent to a terapist (his dad talking on phone outside paper trail, this girl who drove around crazy I thyink had to go to therapy papertrail, AOL accounts , spyequipment purchases parer trail, I havent gotten them on tape yet mostly just f in annoying, just sometimes suspicius. I was watching G4 the other day the girl was fightin robots showed borg from star trek showed vacuum cleaner hose hitting shoulder while on screen showed throwing babies at recyclable can pyramid, clip show of last year of shows.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Someone told me to stop saying I am sorry, but I will not come back after this. I read other peoples threads and sense animosity and I know I f'up. I came here originally to get justice and had my world turned upside down. Finding things here or there trying to get out of situation. I was just living in my house if some people decided I was a columbiner copycat or whatever, I dont write the music. Thinking that this guy was playing games with me calling me truman. I had to sacrifice half my life to be phantom of the opera or whatever now there is no future for me get a job if I survive crazy politics. And I was just a little pissed off about the androgny thing. I was thinking of earlyier today starting a thread if you hook up a sound amplifier gun to a TV you might get reverse propulsion through the live feed but I didnt. Magnetic rays or how the feed is fed just a theory. I know I pissed people off I was just trying to get out of my problems and watching TV and MTV is great whatever they might be doing if they could let certain things imaginary or real die and move on. I know that they can hear me , authority I mean so I tried to be careful. I am sorry for whatever I said might mean or not, at least you didnt have to wake up in the hospital massive head injury handicapped screw your life up by the end of high school deal with courts and authority and heavy tranquilizers. At least you havent thrown your life away for awhile or at least you have some lovelife or a future to look forward to. I will be lucky to get out of this alive, after 2 chemical burns stupid nonsense. All I asked was why do "I" have to do this and I might have naively bulls***ed with a few people while politics were building against me. If everything went back to normal tommorrow go "where". Thanks for star trek ride or whatever screw up almost every aspect of my life, need any sweatshop work or ideas or ideas for songs. I am not a witch I am not a witch they dressed me like this. Well we did do the nose and the hat and the hat, she is a witch burn her burn her. I wont bother the nice people here again.-------

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What the hell are you on about?

I cant understand even one of your posts...really?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You need direction, a game plan, disipline, knowledge and information take it from me I fell through the cracks parents split up then reset barely a teenager disabled dysfunction problems. I was trying to set things right and not be critizied endlessly by the feds or the general public and I read your paperback book ATS. The haves and the have nots , the distinct line in high school in crowd and loner, castrated and out of control delirious, jesus of high school or the bad half of the equation everything wrong on the spectrum, forced into exile alienated and leepertized, a story as old as time , people everywhere different kinds of peopleall different types of people , today , Iam just a person their are 300 million people in the country 6 billion in the world, everyones got problems, I need to try to cling on to life I know I am not welcome around anywhere hopefully wont be executed because of crazy politics. I know things are beyond f' up, never get married it wasnt gonna happen anyway take it day by day get place rest head take a breather anxiety rollercoaster panic attacks sensory and sleep deprivation, it was cool trying to be a person in the begining on this site and talk to people wont bother anyone anymore go Akira or Ghost in the Shell on everyone, Goodbye thank you for letting me talk and say my peace on this site.Thanks------------

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
First of all, now be honest here, are you on some kind of drug? Are you getting enough sleep? Have you been keeping hydrated with loads of good water and juices?

You know what it will take to make you wholesome, healthy, now practice letting go of the past and the future, just focus on this 'present', yes like a gift it can help you remember your feet firmly planted on the ground.

All of the outside distractions are nothing more than that. Focus on your heart energy, your inner spirit, and let go the outside influences for a bit, trust that you are as important as the next person and that with some self love, you can get right with it all.

Stop mind fing yourself.

Your heart can absorb all fear. Go there.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by antar]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thank you for the kind words and beautiful avatar it lifted my mood. No I am not on any drugs and I am sleeping a little messed up till a week or two ago. I think about 4 of my close neighbors have been playing games with sound guns since April 2007 chronicly trying to force me out of the neighborhood, a tri -fecta around house and one around the block , they illegally surveil me send me emails silently and I think hi-jack my brain -pacemaker and can hear a slow electrical hum of concoiusness thought , pacemakers give and recieve electrical signals and if it can act as a mic or a beacon for them to pirate , I usually just spend time avoiding them with the gift of sound. I have felt like I had several nervous breakdowns since they started and like the world was pulled away from me and I was left with nothing to stand on. About 30,000 people have brainpacemakers and I think I may have stumbled on Area-51 technology. I am sorry if I have been a little cryptic in my posts I just assumed everyone knew what I meant then there was a period when everybody was avoiding me and I just felt like I needed to put some things in print and have a voice. I felt like I was touching on some really horrible subjects, Disturbing Behavior (movie) "no wrong , wrong bad bad, wrong bad". All I said was sorry if it looks like I am crucifying myself, I was talking about high school and being sarcastic and tired writing really fast rant and being strung out and tired, I really dont know how I got in this position or what it means, repeatedly taken advantage of by high school and middle school kids. I dont know what this all means almost killed then framed and I gotta just deal with things. I dont know if a sort of Adam & Eve metaphor or a Abel & Kain metaphor then they made up some sort of gay lies and set things in motion for few others to strategicly frame me with a columbine copycat. I am sorry for bothering any of you people I wasnt gonna post anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join