It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a UFO crash into the Ottawa River last night???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Caught this one on the news a few mins ago, so I figured I'd post a thread to let fellow Canadians know about this one.

"We heard a very loud sound, the first time I heard something that loud," said Lola Saadi, who lives in Parkway Towers not far from the river edge.

Police said their original reports were that something appeared to be hitting the water just before 10 p.m. in the area of the Ottawa River Parkway near the Britannia Yacht Club and the Deschenes Rapids.

A search crew Monday night spotted something in the water and police Tuesday were investigating to see if it was anything significant. Otherwise, there is no physical evidence of an aircraft crash.

SOURCE

I've seen some amazing things while up in Ottawa, over the years, and my Grandfather was on site for one 'landing'/'crash' ... Odd that in the one he was on site for, the AMERICAN military showed up even before OUR OWN military.

Which is one reason (of many) that I honestly believe the US gov has been working on some of Tesla's designs, and that these aren't 'alien' craft at all, but Top Top Top Secret projects.

Anyways, cool story.

J

*edit*

Hope I put this in the right forums, tried for alien & Ufo forum, but probably failed. Mods, if so, please move the thread.

Thanks.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by jephers0n]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

already discussed

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ahhhh damnit, thought I might have got to it first, just got in from work.

Mods please delete :\

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Redacted as I did not realize the other thread was made in the BAN area.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by jkrog08]

new topics

top topics

join