It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason 32nd Degree Ritual

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hi Did you ever finish scanning it in? did you ever post it.
I am working on something and would rather download the chapter dealing with the 19th degree than scan it in.

The link that is shown did not go anywhere for me.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by servetus
Hi Did you ever finish scanning it in? did you ever post it.
I am working on something and would rather download the chapter dealing with the 19th degree than scan it in.

The link that is shown did not go anywhere for me.

servetus

If you want to U2U me, I can send you the portion dealing w/ the 19th degree...or I can send you a pdf of the entire book if you like.

-Senrak

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I agree it's hard to wade through all the rubbish posted by the local disinformation agents and Brother Intrepid decided to lock the fresh thread.

The Book Of Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry (1884)

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
I agree it's hard to wade through all the rubbish posted by the local disinformation agents and Brother Intrepid decided to lock the fresh thread.

The Book Of Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry (1884)

As I understood Intrepid was not a Freemason. I think that he has stated that on this website. In my opinion it is you who is an agent of disinformation about Freemasonry. When people read what you write about Freemasonry and how Freemasons gave you drugs and damaged your toilet they see that you are very eccentric. I am convinced that some of these people have joined Freemasonry due to your wild claims of persecution. In this regard you have been of service to Freemasonry.

Gerard

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerard
As I understood Intrepid was not a Freemason. I think that he has stated that on this website. In my opinion it is you who is an agent of disinformation about Freemasonry. When people read what you write about Freemasonry and how Freemasons gave you drugs and damaged your toilet they see that you are very eccentric. I am convinced that some of these people have joined Freemasonry due to your wild claims of persecution. In this regard you have been of service to Freemasonry.

No, MrNECROS has the bad habit of accusing everyone who does not agree with him, or everyone who treats him like he deserves to be treated, of being a Freemason. He accuses his own family members of being masons, he has said it many times on this site. In my opinion, Necros needs to grow up.

So Necros believes that just because Intrepid is fair and just, that he is "siding with the masons", and therefore attempts to insult him by calling him a mason. The funny thing is that people consider it a compliment to be called masons!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Quote: "Disinformation".

Look who is talking about "Disinformation" - one of its Leading Proponents - Ironic!

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by billmcelligott

Cave Adsum.Friends.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I will take up the mantle and challenge Masons to a debate, I insist we stand on even ground and speak with the same set of social rules.

Here is my opening statement and proof of the occult practices and evil of the Masons.

The Masons have consistently (secret info I can not reveal) and also (secret info I can not reveal) I also quote (secret info I can not reveal) added to this are these events I have seen (secret info I can not reveal) Photo graphs included below

(secret info I can not reveal)

You can now see how my arguement is proof beyond a doubt with solid logic methods of the evil occult activities of the Masons.

Rebutal anyone?

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MrNECROS

I know this is an old, old thread, but the complete scanned book is here.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

As is noted in earlier chapters, perusal of this book by Freemason?s who have not already attained the various degrees is severely punishable ? don?t let your Worshipful Master catch you peeking at this book or you?ll get the Masonic boot from your lodge.

Follow this link:
users.tpg.com.au...

lol, reminds me of the story that if a scientologists finds out about xena before getting a certain level, theyd die of a bad case of pneumonia

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

lol, reminds me of the story that if a scientologists finds out about xena before getting a certain level, theyd die of a bad case of pneumonia

Well...Necros, as usual, was just blowing hot air.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redge777
I will take up the mantle and challenge Masons to a debate, I insist we stand on even ground and speak with the same set of social rules.

That would require you to post intelligently, which you have NOT.

Debate over.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

That would require you to post intelligently, which you have NOT.

Debate over.

Review my post, I doubt you can question the intelligence of my posts. If you only refer to the above one, think about it. If you are unable to understand the point I was making let me help you by explaining it to you

A mason can never declare or state what his organization is without requiring the listener to first trust a Mason. Their is always a secret part. This part must be trusted to be what a Mason tells you it is, nothing bad and actually a good thing.

Unaccountable secret power uses this same tactic, trust me, we are secret but we are only doing good, how often in history have secrets been to protect and serve all people, and how often have they been to protect and serve those who are the guardians of that secret.

You require trust, yet tell me I can not be trusted with your secrets, are you just hypocritical, or are you hiding things? Hey I don't know, but blind trust of authority or power fairly works out well.

Wait actually I do know....

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I've also noticed that none of these secret society threads maintain credibility under scrutiny. Possible, supposed, maybe, seem to be a constant with the issue. Through my own non-bias research, I'd have to say there's no vast conspiracy that involve the freemasons. It's all paranoid speculation. I can't say the same for some groups like the CFR, Club of Rome, and the like... But the Free Masons and the Illuminati theories just lack hard evidence.. and in that I mean, it's nothing more than speculation. Based more off "WHAT IF?!" Instead of "IT IS."

I don't understand why people put so much energy into theories like these. You could be doing so much more with your life and others instead of becoming a cliche conspiracy theorist focusing on the trivial, unproven, and ridiculous claims. Let's say these theories are real, what exactly are you doing to combat them? Are you going to talk about them on a conspiracy website so much they are just going to get T'd off and give up the practices they've been doing for thousands of years? It won't work based off demigraphic alone. haha.. So many people talking about the Who and Why but now HOW they will be solved. What an absolute waste of time.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by DeadFlagBlues]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Why do we respond to this guy?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As a student of History and lover of books...I have done some research into the Scottish Rite Ritual. General Pike's book was quite interesting to say the least.General Albert Pike lived a full life. As is evidenced..Lived amongst the Native Americans,a Capt. of Cavalry in the Mexican War receiving the surrender of the City of Mapini. He also commanded a Brigade of Indian troops in the Confederacy.He joined Freemasonry in 1850 and in less than nine years became its highest ranking officer..Grand Comm. of the Supreme Council 33rd degree Southern jurisdiction. The General died leaving over 36,000 manuscripts of his penmanship.He was very educated in Law..amongst other subjects of interest.His life alone..is one historians seem to be scratching their heads on.Historically speaking.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I too have great regard for Brother Pike, but wanted to address this:

Originally posted by RedShirt
.He joined Freemasonry in 1850 and in less than nine years became its highest ranking officer..Grand Comm. of the Supreme Council 33rd degree Southern jurisdiction.

The Sovereign Grand Commander is not Freemasonry's highest ranking officer. The fraternity's highest ranking officer is Grand Master, a position Pike never held.

As, Sovereign Grand Commander, Pike was the presiding officer of the Supreme Council for the Scottish Rite for the Southern Jurisdiction USA. He had no authority in the Scottish Rite in any other jurisdiction.

When Pike joined the Scottish Rite, it had only a handful of members scattered throughout, so it was not an incredible feat for him to rise to Grand Commander so quickly, as he was a very able adminstrator. What was truly phenomenal about the Pike administration was that he completely turned the Scottish Rite around: when he joined, it was almost extinct. When he died, it was as popular as the York Rite. Thus, a learned brother once remarked that Pike found the Scottish Rite "in a log cabin, and left it in a Temple".

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting...Thanks. Pike was also involved with other societys.He held Chief Justice in another one according to historians.A very bright man for his time...Eccentric?? Id probably guess so.Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
which god/ gods to the people or person right at the top of the 60 60 60 degree triangle or 666 for short believe in as some one who dose not know that much about freemasons I feel It is best for me to find out so as not to make my self look a fool. I would just say,I have a feeling some masons may be using the light or dark knoledge to enslave the peoples/gods on mother Earth. Now if you are wise you should root out these people from your lodge if you can but how can you remove one or two maybe more from the top of the tree. as I under stand this would be very hard as a mason. Could you also tell me more about the 81918 harmonic/of for short 911 gateway. do free masons know about it eight stand for the infinite wisdom of god one =pliers of polarity one white and one black and the nine means the ending of the cycle and this is why some bad things are happening could you Enlighten me a poor blind man from England

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Here is another link to a full-text version of the same ritual, apparently from The Netherlands in 1981.

www.stelling.nl...

Dit rituaal is afkomstig van de Noordelijke Jurisdictie van de Schotse Ritus in de Verenigde Staten en dateert uit 1981. Het is slechts ver verwant aan het rituaal dat in deze graad in Nederland gebruikt wordt. Op deze site staat ook een (oude) nederlandstalige versie van het rituaal voor deze graad.
This Ritual comes from the Northern Jurisdiction of the Scotch Rite in the United States and dates from 1981. This ritual is far different to the ritual worked in this degree in the Netherlands. On this site is also to be found an (old) Netherlandic version of the ritual for this degree.
I know it is late, but this is the translation at the head of the page on the link.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join