Freemason 32nd Degree Ritual

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Are you telling me no one can be unknowingly forced drugs for rituals?, and that forced drugging does not happen in the world?.

I'd never say that drugs cannot be forced...but taking ANYTHING (pills, etc) does NOT happen in Masonic Ritual. For Christ's sake....look up the basic three degree rituals on Ephesians5-11 or the "Ritualen" Anti-Masonic websites that expose different versions of the first three degrees. You'll see that even those anti-Masonic sites don't accuse Masons of using drugs (or "forcing" drugs) and there's no place in the rituals posted there to try to "sneak" them in.

Don't be afraid to do some research.

Answer me this. If you really think it's possible (let alone PROBABLE) that Masons gave Necros drugs....do you think anyone....ANYONE (sane or otherwise) would a: give his (or any) dog Laxatives, or b: vandalize a toilet (ANY toilet) What in the hell would that prove?

Seriously Punisher, do you REALLY believe that ANYONE in the world would say, "Hmmm, that man wouldn't join our organization, so we must go forth and vandalize his toilet and give his dog the sh*ts"

You call yourself the Punisher...but you cannot possibly be ignorant enough to believe something like that. If you do....you're certainly only punishing yourself.

Think about it (the operative word there being "think") Try it. It's not that difficult.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Are you telling me no one can be unknowingly forced drugs for rituals?, and that forced drugging does not happen in the world?.

I'm telling you that masons never did that to Necros, or anyone for that matter.

How can claim absolutely that NO masons, especially those from another country did or did not do anything to someone you don't even know?

Also point of note, I have never said that "Old men kidnapped me...." or that someone "Blew up my toilet..." (actually they tampered with the plumbing so it would not flush)

Why are you so facinated by the toilet thing anyway?

If you want to continue this rubbish please move it here:
Post MrNECROS hate mail here please

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Quote: "actually they tampered with the plumbing so it would not flush."

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!

Why would they even bother? Mr. Necros you are seriously Delusional & easily the most Self-Absorbed Narcissistic - “Fake Controversy” Monger that I have ever ran across on the Net! What the hell is going on over there in the UK?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

Why would they even bother? Mr. Necros you are seriously Delusional & easily the most Self-Absorbed Narcissistic - “Fake Controversy” Monger that I have ever ran across on the Net! What the hell is going on over there in the UK?

I don't supose this would warrant a warning either huh?

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
How can claim absolutely that NO masons, especially those from another country did or did not do anything to someone you don't even know?

If any masons DID do this, they werenn't doinng it under the auspices of a masonic lodge! And they sure as heck weren't doing it because you would not join.

Also point of note, I have never said that "Old men kidnapped me...." or that someone "Blew up my toilet..." (actually they tampered with the plumbing so it would not flush)

Sorry, you said that OLD OES LADIES gave you the drugs, did you not? Old, blue-haired, piano-playing Eastern Star ladies drugged you up. Right.

Why are you so facinated by the toilet thing anyway?

Because it shows how absolutely absurd you are.

If you want to continue this rubbish please move it here:

I will do no such thing.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

You Seraphim_Serpente regularly come into threads to add to the abuse aimed at MrNECROS

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You Seraphim_Serpente regularly come into threads to add to the abuse aimed at MrNECROS

Have you actually read Necros' past posts!?!? Why are you defending him? I'm sure he'd take a shot at you too if he knew anything about you.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Have you actually read Necros' past posts!?!? Why are you defending him? I'm sure he'd take a shot at you too if he knew anything about you.

Nah...the anti-Masons accuse the Masons on this site of sticking together....but they stick together too. Birds of a feather....

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Nah...the anti-Masons accuse the Masons on this site of sticking together....but they stick together too. Birds of a feather....

Yeah, that's just the thing. It's somewhat more understandable for us to stick together, isn't it? I mean, we ARE in the same fraternity. The discussions are about our fraternity, therefore about US, therefore it's logical that we should argue from the same position. I don't know why they perceive this as being something to criticize.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Masonic Lite - mabe you want to check your certificate of The Scottish Rite and make sure it was actually issued by a proper authority.

My Patent of the 32° was signed by Brother C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33°, Past Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33°, S.J., USA. That's about as legit as they come.

Dude that puts you right inside the house of the Temple doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Masonic Lite - mabe you want to check your certificate of The Scottish Rite and make sure it was actually issued by a proper authority.

My Patent of the 32° was signed by Brother C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33°, Past Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33°, S.J., USA. That's about as legit as they come.

Dude that puts you right inside the house of the Temple doesn't it?

That it does TgSoe!

Mine was signed by him too...as well as my K.C.C.H. patent. I've visited the House of the Temple several times and sat down in Kleinknecht's office and chatted w/ him when he was Grand Commander.

Now, of course, it's time for Akilles to jump in and regurgitate how the House of the Temple (of Solomon) was built purposly 13 blocks from the White House (over 100 years after the White House was built) and Soul-jah can jump in and go completely berserk over the number 13 and his delusional belief that it's a symbolic Masonic number, despite the fact that it's NEVER mentioned in Freemasonry at all.

I can't wait.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012
I am a 32nd Degree Mason, a Knight of St. Andrew and a Master Mason. I am the chaplain of Florida's oldest established Lodge.

And I doubt that anything I say will change a conspiracist's mind. However, to make this short, Masons are not involved in any conspiracy to take over the world. They do not worship evil. Atheists and the irreligious are not allowed to join any Masonic Lodge.

The society's reason-to-be is as a charitable organization. Masons work hard at this. It has never been intended to be a substitute for religion but is, instead, a manner of fulfilling one's religious obligations to serve others less fortunate.

Anyone with any other goal should not seek to join Masonry.

Robert Walker O'Neal, MS-M www.onealclan.com

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
masonry is not for every one search yourself thats why you might be negitive toward them can you be one or not. slience is golden

[edit on 12-4-2005 by bobby perry jr]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Exactly what any of this has to do with the 32nd Degree and The Book of Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry 1884 I fail to see.
Please post rubbish like this in the rant forum.

BTW Atheists CAN join Grand Orient Masonic lodges.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Exactly what any of this has to do with the 32nd Degree and The Book of Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry 1884 I fail to see.
Please post rubbish like this in the rant forum.

REGULAR lodges? Can you post an example or two?

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I don't supose this would warrant a warning either huh?

No, your right, it warrants a notice via u2u. a second offense afterwards would warrant a warning.

edit: Mrnecros is right downthread also, the topic is defined in the first post, its
Charles T McClenachan's "Book of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (1884)"

BTW, the original link is non-functional.

Also, i haven't followed the thread in detail, has the scanning been accomplished or not?

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Not exactly true. The name "Grand Orient" encompasses a lot of things. There are a few "Grand Orients" that do admit athiests.

These Lodges however are not recognized as legitimate by legitimate or "main-stream" Grand Lodges and members are forbidden to associate with one another regarding Masonic matters.

Nice try though.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by senrak

Not exactly true. The name "Grand Orient" encompasses a lot of things. There are a few "Grand Orients" that do admit athiests.

These Lodges however are not recognized as legitimate by legitimate or "main-stream" Grand Lodges and members are forbidden to associate with one another regarding Masonic matters.

I think we all know by now that nothing coming out of Necros' posts is true, at least not in the real world. Let's see here...

1. Masons kidnapped him and gave him drugs, and forcd him to watch rituals
2. Masons blew up his toilet
3. Masons feed his dog laxatives
4. Masons steal his mail
5. We are mad because he posted our "precious" rituals
6. Several of his family members are masons, but they won't admit it. Hmmm...
7. Masons can be atheists

Doesn't take a genius to see that Necros' is slightly paranoid when it comes to masonry. He seems to have feelings of persecution and is paranoid and delusional about masons really doing these things to him. He needs help.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yes - the full book is available here:
Freemasonry 101
the original posts seem to be locked and I can't edit them, hense the dead link.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

As documented in Charles T McClenachan's "Book of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry (1884)" ... [splice] ...

Follow this link:
users.tpg.com.au...

I am afraid that this link dosn't seem to work, sorry.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join