It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason 32nd Degree Ritual

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Masonary and masons dont use drugs on masons 'honest', Masons just cant stop talking about drugs as it is a big joke etc

Secret Societies » Freemason 32nd Degree Ritual

[edit on 4-4-2005 by ThePunisher]

[edit on 4-4-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
How is Freemasonry going to benefit society with the "us and them" mentality shown by all Masons on this board?

There is no us vs. them mentality being hown on this board, not by us anyways. We only ask one thing from you guys, to stop lying about the fraternity by posting some evidence of your claims. Nothing more. You guys continuously give false informatiion, and we call you on it. Other than that, I have no problems with you and have had many other conversations.

How is society supposed to benefit from Freemasonry if they can't even find out the multiple interpretations of its rituals and symbols. And so they have to investigate for themselves, come to their own conclusions, and WONDER why some hinder their efforts so much, when all they are doing is:
giving a valid interpretation of the quotes of Masonic literature!

You do not give valid interpretations, you give false interpretations that you came up with. Keep this up Akilles, it won't make your assumptions true. You twist symbolism and meaning to fit your agenda, and we prove your claims false time and time again. What's more, we give you the REAL meanings so you can learn, but you dont believe us. Your loss.

"The penalty for the violation would be a loss of Honor as a man"

Also, the above statement is erroneous, as I assure you all men would still honour you for telling the truth about ANYTHING and everything, the only people who would dishonor you would be your 'former' Brothers, and people that would dishonor you FOR SUCH A SLEIGHT deserve not to be called Brother.

I know it's hard for YOU to understand it, as you dont trust anyone.. but having the trust and friendship of your fellow brothers is an HONOR and a PRIVILEDGE. Losing that for bad behavior or unmasonic conduct is a terrible shame on yourself. Again, I dont expect you to understand.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
How is Freemasonry going to benefit society with the "us and them" mentality shown by all Masons on this board?

That "us and them" mentality started when "them" started posting blatant lies about "us" "We" will be more than happy to discuss...but when lied about...we're going to stand up for ourselves. That's pretty simple to figure out.

How is society supposed to benefit from Freemasonry if they can't even find out the multiple interpretations of its rituals and symbols.

But Akilles, you CAN. There's TONS of legitimate information out there...written by Masons who KNOW, and pertaining to the various symbolism, rituals, etc. The actual rituals are secret, but what they teach isn't. Masons openly write about and discuss the teachings and symbolism of ritual. Oftentimes part of a ritual IS quoted in Masonic writing, sometimes without specifying WHICH degree it is, which really isn't important (except to conspiracy theorists who have a bizarre fascination with the 33rd Degree for some silly reason.)

And so they have to investigate for themselves, come to their own conclusions, and WONDER why some hinder their efforts so much, when all they are doing is:
giving a valid interpretation of the quotes of Masonic literature!

Not when their "interpretation" is based on hatred, suspicion and pure speculation.

"The penalty for the violation would be a loss of Honor as a man"
------------------------
Also, the above statement is erroneous, as I assure you all men would still honour you for telling the truth about ANYTHING and everything, the only people who would dishonor you would be your 'former' Brothers, and people that would dishonor you FOR SUCH A SLEIGHT deserve not to be called Brother.

That, Akilles, I can't argue with!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Masonary and masons dont use drugs on masons 'honest', Masons just cant stop talking about drugs as it is a big joke etc

Drugs are certainly no joke. There's nothing funny OR good about using drugs. The joke is that MrNecros insists that Masons drugged him and tried to force him to join Masonry. It simply didn't happen but as time goes on I am beginning to sincerely believe that HE sincerely believes that it DID.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If you have anything you can contribute to this thread then post it, otherwise sit down and shut up.

It *may* be advisible you actually READ the material I have posted (if your worshipful master will let you.)
Freemasonry 101

If you want to sling mud at me do it here:
Post MrNECROS hate mail here please

BTW Senrak, was this a joke or can't spot the oxymoron in:
"There is no us vs. them mentality being hown on this board, not by us anyways."

[edit on 4-4-2005 by MrNECROS]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
If you have anything you can contribute to this thread then post it, otherwise sit down and shut up.

Listen to me Necros, I made a promise that I would ease up on you and lay off your posts, so I suggest that you help me out by not posting aggression such as you have above. Quit slandering masonry, and we will leave you alone. It's that easy.

It *may* be advisible you actually READ the material I have posted (if your worshipful master will let you.)

I've already read it several times. Wasn't very impressive nor interesting. You can keep thinking that what you have is some super-secret parchment that nobody is allowed to read, etc. etc. but you REALLY just have nothing more than a common esoteric masonry manual that can be found in just about every lodge library. You can keep tooting your own horn though, you're the only one listening.

Like I said earlier, just lay off of the mason slander and that way I won't have to keep correcting and refuting your worthless posts. It saves me time, and saves you embarrassment. Just walk away, Necros... Walk away...

[edit on 5-4-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

The Master of the Lodge has nothing to say about what Masons read or do, as long as they don't commit crimes...then Masonic charges can be preferred against them and they can be suspended or expelled.

Freemasonry 101

Thanks for the link....yet again. I've read the book. I have 3 copies of it. Thanks to your site I now have a pdf of the document on my computer that I can share with others. Thank you (I mean that sincerely)

Believe me, I'm not NEARLY interested enough to post anything there. You're simply not important enough to me to go to the effort.

BTW Senrak, was this a joke or can't spot the oxymoron in:
"There is no us vs. them mentality being hown on this board, not by us anyways."

I wouldn't know if it's a joke or not. I never said that. You must be quoting someone else. I stated WHY the "us vs. them" mentality exists. It exists because "them" keeps posting hate and LIES about Freemasonry and "us" feels inclined to defend our Order. Period.

Regards

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just by the level of abuse and thread wrecking aimed at MrNECROS it goes along way to prove his claims about being abused by Masons with drugs etc in the past and the possibilities of some having a certain common mindset.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Just by the level of abuse and thread wrecking aimed at MrNECROS it goes along way to prove his claims about being abused by Masons with drugs etc in the past and the possibilities of some having a certain common mindset.

Yes, and I suppose you believe his claims that we "vandalized' his toilet and gave his dog laxatives, too.

Also, what you consider "abuse" and "thread wrecking" is only brought about because of the continued LIES he's spreading about Freemasonry.

Of course you couldn't possibly see that....since you believe lies. [shrug]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The level of abuse aimed at MrNECROS is due to his actions towards us and our fraternity. He lies about us, slanders us and insults us. Even so, how does our attitude towards him prove that he's tellinng the truth? Are you serious?

You really think masons on this planet have nothing better to do than to harrass Necros? You think we'd blow up his toilet, steal his mail, feed his dog laxatives and kidnap and drug Necros? All just because he wouldn't join? That's absurd and you know it.I think we've done a pretty good job of showing that masonry is nothing like what Necros has claimed many times, and we've also demonstrated that Necros has no credibility.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Mr Necross has a belief that the Freemasons are out to get him. When anything goes wrong in his life it is the fault of the Freemasons. He is not able to provide any proof that would stand up in a court of Law. He shows sings of extreme paronia in his postings. He says that he is being persecuted and that he is subject to hate postings. The sad facts are that he is not a well man and he needs help. I hope that he gets that help and soon

Gerard

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Have you the Freemasons got any evidence to prove MrNECROS is as you say and describe, and when are you going to post this evidence?.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Have you the Freemasons got any evidence to prove MrNECROS is like you say and describe, and when are you going to post this evidence?.

Firstly, it's not just the masons on this forum that believe this. MANY people have already guessed about Necros' mental state. We make our ASSUMPTIONS based on his accusation that masons are persecuting him for not joining their lodge. He claims they blew up his toilet, stole his mail, fed his dog laxatives, and that old men kidnapped him and drugged him while they made him watch rituals. I don't know what planet you come from, but where I'm from that is considered to be mentally disturbed.

I've said many times that he needs a real medical evaluation to be sure, but i'm ASSUMING that he suffers from some form of paranoia or delusisons. He thinks "they" are after him (they being masons). How many SANE people do you know that think like that?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Are you telling me no one can be unknowingly forced drugs for rituals?, and that forced drugging does not happen in the world?.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Are you telling me no one can be unknowingly forced drugs for rituals?, and that forced drugging does not happen in the world?.

I'm telling you that masons never did that to Necros, or anyone for that matter.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

How on earth did you derive that from Sebatwerk's post?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golfie

How on earth did you derive that from Sebatwerk's post?

From his "jump to conclusions mat"?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I'm telling you that masons never did that to Necros, or anyone for that matter.

What evidence or proof do you have for your claims sebatwerk etc?.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
What the f........... has this got to do with the 32 degree? You know, THE TOPIC?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What evidence or proof do you have for your claims sebatwerk etc?.

What did I just say? They are ASSUMPTIONS. You don't need proof when you are making an ASSUMPTION, only circumstance. I never said "it's a fact that Necros is paranoid schizophrenic", I said that I am GUESSING he is, and he needs a proper medical examination.

So don't try to make some lame point that means nothing because I never put myself in a position for you to be questioning my lack of evidence, understand? Good, now stop asking dumb questions.

And Intrepid, I don't know what this has to do with the thread. It all started with Necros' comments, and ThePunisher took it from there. Don't ask me, I'm done replying to his pointless inquiries.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join