It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason 32nd Degree Ritual

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Senrak, I'm really sick of your continued "going for the man and not the ball antics" - the links have been published and the discussion launched on the ritual of the 32nd Degree etc...and yet 90% of this thread is nothing other than hogwash to ignore the fact that there is now a good representation of the 32nd Degree in the forum for discussion, you and your loony mates have all conceded that you will lie through your teeth to not give over the REAL secrets so why not just bugger off?

You have nothing to contribute to this thread other than disinformation by your own admisssions.

No one can trust what you say because you openly admit it is forbidden for you to reveal the secrets of Masonry.

The longer you stand here talking out your @rse, the MORE credibility you give to these claims.

Do you deny that you know these supposed secrets? Do you deny that you know our rituals, handshakes and passwords? You are not a mason, yet you know our secrets as well as we do. So does it matter that we are not allowed to repeat them to others? Everyone who wants to find out CAN.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Senrak, I'm really sick of your continued "going for the man and not the ball antics" - the links have been published and the discussion launched on the ritual of the 32nd Degree etc...and yet 90% of this thread is nothing other than hogwash to ignore the fact that there is now a good representation of the 32nd Degree in the forum for discussion, you and your loony mates have all conceded that you will lie through your teeth to not give over the REAL secrets so why not just bugger off?

You have nothing to contribute to this thread other than disinformation by your own admisssions.

No one can trust what you say because you openly admit it is forbidden for you to reveal the secrets of Masonry.

The longer you stand here talking out your @rse, the MORE credibility you give to these claims.

I post SEVERAL links that sell AUTHENTIC COPIES of the book YOU say is SECRET and FORBIDDEN to be purchased by anyone but Freemasons and you call it disinformation????????

You're worse off than I thought. It's OK though Mrs Necros live in your own little dilusional world and think what you want to think.

I will say this one more time for those who read this forum and get confused by your rhetoric. What you have is NOT the 32nd Degree. It is a PORTION (the "Monitorial" or "EXoteric" PORTION) of an older version of it. It is an interesting BIT of former ritual but NOT the CURRENT nor the COMPLETE ritual. The lines that have "* * * * * * * * * * * *" are where massive amounts of ritual have been Omitted!

Talk about the bits of the old ritual all you like. Discuss it at length if you can find anyone who finds it remotely interesting. I personally find it boring but it you'd like to discuss it's symbolism, let's get started.

...but I hardly see what that has to do with the forum.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Senrak, I'm really sick of your continued "going for the man and not the ball antics"

And I'm sick of you lying about Masonry so I guess that makes us even, huh?

- the links have been published and the discussion launched on the ritual of the 32nd Degree etc...and yet 90% of this thread is nothing other than hogwash to ignore the fact that there is now a good representation of the 32nd Degree in the forum for discussion,

No, it's a very BAD representation. One that is no longer current, but what of it? Why are you so interested in the 32nd Degree? or ANY Degree of Masonry for that matter. You're not a Mason...and you never will be.

you and your loony mates have all conceded that you will lie through your teeth to not give over the REAL secrets

And what would you DO with the "Real" secrets? Again, you're not a Mason so you're not entitled to them. Why do you CARE?

so why not just bugger off?

And let the likes of you continue to lie about Masonry? I don't think so...

Yes, the "disinformation" that I've contributed is the fact that what you're saying about Masonry and the 32nd Degree is a pack of lies.

What secrets? The exoteric portion of an outdated ritual that you posted? Hardly secret....

I wish I COULD talk out of m @rse.....maybe you could give me lessons...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Sorry I've really got to have another go at my fav disinformer;
Masonic Lite, The explainations of Morals & Dogma by Albert Pike MATCH the rituals as written by McClenechan.

No, they don't. Pike's lecture on the 32° in M&D concerns the Magi. In the Legenda and Readings of the 32°, Pike quotes verbatim from the ritual concerning the mysteries of the Zend Magi, which is what the entire ritual of the 32° is about. The McLenachan version is a Templar version of tyhe degree, and doesn't even come close to the real one.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Actually he doesn't describe the riual at all in Morals and Dogma, he identifies it as a "Chivalric Degree" and addresses the reader as "Knight Commander of The Temple" plus a few other tid-bits that cross-reference the two books but he concentrates more on the philosophical message that it is supposed to convey.
Seeing that the 32nd Degree is a synopsis of the entire rite through it's 14 significant degrees followed by a final lesson (which is revealed to be already known by the Novitate) then ultimatally it deals very much with the ideology of Freemasonry as a whole.
Incidentally this work was the first Masonic text I ever bought or read and this chapter is one that I am familiar with very much verbatum.

This is the beauty of being able to read BOTH books together, one concentrates on the physical and symbolic aspects while the other concentrates on the philosophical.
Hence why your understanding of the Higher Degrees is a bit skewed because you've never read "the Book."
(...or Morals and Dogma either it would seem from your last post.)

Still waiting for any of you guys to actually post what you claim to be the ritual, but then again you are swore not to, so why even bother to sit around in here talking out your @rse for hours on end?
If you had something worthwhile to contribute, your vows of secrecy prevent you from sharing it anyway.

Why not just sod off and go play somewhere else?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Still waiting for any of you guys to actually post what you claim to be the ritual,

Here's an idea. Why don't you hold your breath while you wait.

but then again you are swore not to,

I'm not certain that that I recall swearing not to post the ritual on A.T.S. but I only share it with other Masters of the Royal Secret....not non-Masons and trolls.... it simply won't happen.

so why even bother to sit around in here talking out your @rse for hours on end?

Yeah...we've been wondering why you keep doing that.

If you had something worthwhile to contribute, your vows of secrecy prevent you from sharing it anyway.

Oh, we've plenty to contribute....we're just not going to post a ritual that's none of your damned business in the first place.

Why not just sod off and go play somewhere else?

AW....did we make the itty-bitty trol mad?!? So sorry....

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Wow a reply post composed entirely of bullsh*t, nothing new I guess.
At least you admit you have nothing to contribute.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

NO Mrs Necros...the only thing I admit is the 32nd Degree (or ANY OTHER Degree) of Freemasonry is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. You Don't have a copy of the degree (you have some exoteric excerpts from an older version)

Is that so difficult for you to understand?

Masonic degrees are for MASONS....you're NOT one. You NEVER WILL BE ONE.

WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THEM???????? Don't you have a hobby?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Mr Necross Freemasons have taken vows not to reveal the 'secrets' of Freemasonry to the 'Profane' these secrets are not secrets that are political but the to the Freemason they are the ancient means that a Freemason would recoginze another Freemason. The penalty for the violation would be a loss of Honor as a man. The person WILL NOT BE MURDERED OR LOSE HIS JOB OR HAVE HIS TOILET DESTROYED.

When a man swears an oath he will not break that oath if he believes in Honor. In Freemasonry there are many degrees but when a Freemason is 'raised' to the Sublime degree of a Master Mason he has been raised to the 'highest degree' in Freemasonry. It does not matter if he should become a 33rd degree and hold office in the A and A rite, or be a brother in the Royal Order of Scotland.

There are many good people who post on this board who see that Freemasonry is a good society of men who are not perfect but men who try and help all their fellow citizens. As a Freemason I think Mr Necross has in a perverse way been effective in creating an interest in Freemasonry. I am sure that many people may have shown a wish to join the fraternity due to his wild accusations and delusional mind about Freemasonry. It is obvious that this poor man needs help as he lives in a world of fantasy and self persecution.

I suggest that you get that help and take up a hobby. I think that you would find that you would be able to get over your belief that Freemasons run the World and are out to get you.

Bro Gerard

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Gerard]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Wow - amazing, you even restate that you have nothing to contribute and at the same time deny it.

They must have you on a double dose of the Benzos right now.

I must admit I'm surprised you're still around, I kind of figured you'd wake up next, but it looks like someone else took the "Blue Pill" first.

Good luck to all ex-masons out there, there is a life after Masonry and you will find that people are a lot more forgiving than you expect once you come clean.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Incidentally this work was the first Masonic text I ever bought or read and this chapter is one that I am familiar with very much verbatum.

Dude, don't you have a life!?!? Why do you concern yourself so much with a fraternity that you are not a member of, and of which you never will be? Get a hobby, or a girlfriend.

Still waiting for any of you guys to actually post what you claim to be the ritual, but then again you are swore not to, so why even bother to sit around in here talking out your @rse for hours on end?

And tell us, MrsNECROS, how would us posting our rituals help you in any way? How would you consider that to be "contributing" on our part?

I suggest you stop concerning yourself with things that are none of your business, since masons really aren't chasing you or harrassing you anyways, and resume living a life of happiness and peace, not paranoia and delusions.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerard
As a Freemason I think Mr Necross has in a perverse way been effective in creating an interest in Freemasonry. I am sure that many people may have shown a wish to join the fraternity due to his wild accusations and delusional mind about Freemasonry.

I think I would almost agree with that, to an extent! I'm sure he has made people curious, but do we want those people in our fraternity? More than anything, he has given us a chance to reply to his posts with logic, intelligence and with much information that prospective candidates may find useful.

It is obvious that this poor man needs help as he lives in a world of fantasy and self persecution.

He definitely does need medical help. It's hard to tell from his posts ONLY, but if he's really not just screwing around and this is how he really is, he's definitely suffering from some form of delirium or possibly even paranoid schizophrenia. Could even be drug induced paranoid psychoses, as is the case with coc aine and methamphetamine abuse.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Mr Necross is probably a very sick man who needs medical help. I hope that he is able to get it. I think that people who are fair will see him in this light and these people if thry are curious will ask qs about Freemasonry and some may join. In that sense he is helping Freemasonry.

Gerard

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Would INTREPID like to tell me why he has sent me this warning other than just becasue he can?

Subject: Warning
sent: 3-4-2005 at 12:51
A member of the forum staff, intrepid, has sent you a warning regarding your activity on the thread titled,
Freemason 32nd Degree Ritual. Your have been warned 1 times.
Warnings are recorded, and each individual warning expires in three days (72 hours) from the time it was applied.
If forum staff continue to warn you and you gain 5 or more warnings, a temporary posting ban will be enforced automatically.

Individual warnings carry a points penalty of 250 points which have been deducted from your total.
Do not reply to this U2U.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   
How is Freemasonry going to benefit society with the "us and them" mentality shown by all Masons on this board?

How is society supposed to benefit from Freemasonry if they can't even find out the multiple interpretations of its rituals and symbols. And so they have to investigate for themselves, come to their own conclusions, and WONDER why some hinder their efforts so much, when all they are doing is:
giving a valid interpretation of the quotes of Masonic literature!

"The penalty for the violation would be a loss of Honor as a man"

Also, the above statement is erroneous, as I assure you all men would still honour you for telling the truth about ANYTHING and everything, the only people who would dishonor you would be your 'former' Brothers, and people that would dishonor you FOR SUCH A SLEIGHT deserve not to be called Brother.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Quote: "Blue Pill"

Ah yes Mr. Necros - now you are getting it! This is what you need! Pills - LOTS & LOTS of Pills! Blue Pills, White Pills, Yellow Pills - all kinds of Colored Pills with all sort of strange names - like any good Anti-Psychotic would have!

Quote: "Multiple Interpretations of its Rituals and Symbols and so they have to Investigate for Themselves, come to their own Conclusions and WONDER"

A-killes - you pose a valid question! I have a Simple Solution to your Dilemma - why don't you try to officially become a Mason yourself? I am sure your Local Lodge will certainly consider your Application!

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
How is Freemasonry going to benefit society with the "us and them" mentality shown by all Masons on this board?

I have been gone from this board for a while, but there are plenty of answers offered in most of the threads. This MrNecros Situation has been going on for a long while and it seems to still be going on.

There are many good posts where people have asked questions and have gotten good answers. There is not an Us vs. Them attitude, it is just the situation with MrNecros that has touched off personal feelings and emotions. If you take out the negative comments, there is actually a wealth of information given.

[edit on 4-4-2005 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well yes, if you remove all the padding and abuse posted by Freemasons in this thread (most of it directed at me) there IS a wealth of Information, provided by ME.

If you have anything to post that actually relates to the subject matter other than personal attacks against the people contributing feel free.

Or then again you can just randomly post references to non-related items and continue to vent your vitriol here:

Post MrNECROS hate mail here please

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The problem with your posts Mr Necross is that you are not able to provide credible evidence of the way in which Freemasonry is so evil and has the influence that you claim that it has. Your belief that you r toilet was destroyed by the Freemasons and that you were given drugs is prima facia evidence of a disturbed mind that needs medical help. When you are able to provide credible evidence of these things, then you will be given respect.

Gerard

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join