It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason 32nd Degree Ritual

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
About the Worshipful Master thing they didn't actually "quit" Freemasonry, they just quit coming to blue lodge functions. They keep thier dues payed and carry a card. They call them card toaters. I imagine they are going to other functions in Freemasonry. The blue Lodge gets to train new Masons and it does take a considerable amount of time when a new canidate comes through.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
What do you mean GadFly wasn't a Mason and never claimed to be one - he sure told me otherwise!
Heh, as tempted as I am to let you in on a secret I can't really but you may want to consider that *maybe* even if you don't know who he is, he may know who you are.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Masonic Lite - mabe you want to check your certificate of The Scottish Rite and make sure it was actually issued by a proper authority.

Sounds like you had a few too many shandies one night and got a 32nd Degree "Lite" from a Symbolic Lodge, I've heard they have this dummy ceremony where they "Crown a Fool and call him The Magi" in keeping with the whole certain point within a circle theme.
And that's parsley instead of lareals that they crown you with by the way...

Here's more pointers in the 32nd Degree direction, it explains the heirachy and procedure for opening a Consistory of Princes....you can guess where it comes from.

www.freemasonry101.org.uk...

....oh...and look....there's "The Engineer" that Senrak says isn't in this book!

GOSH maybe he better read my copy, sounds like his one is missing some pages too...like all of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

....oh...and look....there's "The Engineer" that Senrak says isn't in this book!

GOSH maybe he better read my copy, sounds like his one is missing some pages too...like all of them.

Mea Culpa!

...but I'm not missing any pages. I just haven't looked at it in a LONG time. It's not THAT interesting to me, I've got a lot better things to read, but I'm glad you're enjoying it so much.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
OK, so let me get this straight. You guys NOW admit that you only meet other people who are being initiated, when you are in the Blue Lodge?

That other card-carrying members ARE NOT there for your meetings?

Wow, that says it all.

And the rest is said here:
So Albert Pike believed God came down and gave the knowledge to one group of people (ari-an very similar to ahriman race), at one time, as evidenced here:
"all true religion and moral philosophy originated in one place"

People need to bear in mind, NATIVE CULTURES had CHIEFS! No, not Chief.

As in Big Chief Indian, as we can readily recall from memory, but they had MANY individuals who helped make decisions, and gave advice to their tribe. This is equal to polytheism, if the people saw their most pure leaders as elements of God.

So you can see, ONE LEADER is purely, entirely a white man's concept. This leads to every white man thinking he's the ONE! Which he is, he's just not alone, as the Blind Creator teaches.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
OK, so let me get this straight. You guys NOW admit that you only meet other people who are being initiated, when you are in the Blue Lodge?
That other card-carrying members ARE NOT there for your meetings?
Wow, that says it all.

It sure does. If we can't get our own members to come to meetings, it'd be a bit difficult to get organized enough to take over the world, wouldn't it?

I'm glad you're finally seeing the light.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

What do you mean GadFly wasn't a Mason and never claimed to be one - he sure told me otherwise!

Gadfly's told a lot of people a lot of stuff. Am I supposed to impressed?

Heh, as tempted as I am to let you in on a secret I can't really but you may want to consider that *maybe* even if you don't know who he is, he may know who you are.

I personally don't give a rat's rear end who he is. By the way, are those old ladies from the Eastern Star still trying to drug you while you're reciting mantras in Sri Lanka?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Masonic Lite - mabe you want to check your certificate of The Scottish Rite and make sure it was actually issued by a proper authority.

My Patent of the 32° was signed by Brother C. Fred Kleinknecht, 33°, Past Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33°, S.J., USA. That's about as legit as they come.

Here's more pointers in the 32nd Degree direction,

No need to. It has already been conclusively shown (more than once) that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Those of us who are 32° members of the Scottish Rite, however, find you to be at least entertaining.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
So he believed God came down and gave the knowledge to one group of people, at one time, as evidenced here:
"all true religion and moral philosophy originated in one place"

No. Taking a cue from the philosopher Rene Descartes, he believed that such knowledge is innate in everyone, but the Aryans are the first people we have on record of teaching it. From them, it can be traced to modern philosophies and religions.

That isn't exactly rocket science, and I'm wondering why you're having such trouble getting it. Also, if you were the linguist that you've pretended to be, you'd know that "Aryan" does not have anything to do with "Ahriman", which was a word that didn't even exist at the time. "Aryan" is the Sanskrit word for "noble", and is simply what the inhabitants of India call their ancestors.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
No Idea what *I'm* talking about?
I think you have this a bit skew-wiff.
I am posting the writings of Brother Charles T McClenechan 33 Degree and Past Grand Master of Ceremonies for the Northern Jurisdiction of the USA in 1884.

If you want to carry on with your little delusion then by all means, there's nothing I can do to stop you, if MASONIC PRINTED TEXTS can't penetrate you thick skull then nothing can.

Heck, I'm just waiting for the sudden change in the wind where you all of a sudden claim Brother McClenechan was an 'Anti-Mason' like Leo Taxil.

How anyone can even contemplate the idiocy thats coming out of this thread from our friends with one trouser-leg rollled up, I mean come on, the title alone would at least stir a bit of movement in even the dullest of dullards....

"Errrrr nope...can't see how a book called 'Book Of The Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry' could be about ....errrr.... The Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry....must be a misprint or something...several hundred times like....gee their editor really screwed up bad huh...???"

"Awwwe.... geee.... look... he even used all the motifs and symbols from the Scottish Rite instead of whatever he was trying to write about....what a dopey *****"

Better get Brother Intrepid to kill the thread before anyone out there gets misinformed about this....

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   

If you want to carry on with your little delusion then by all means, there's nothing I can do to stop you, if MASONIC PRINTED TEXTS can't penetrate you thick skull then nothing can.

MrsNECROS: You ARE NOT one to be talking about DELUSIONS. Has any 75 year-old 33degree mason blown up your toilet today? Or any little old Eastern Star ladies locked you up and drugged you full of Valium? Get in any bar fights with 80-year-old low-ranking masons? Any Masons steal your mail, or feed your dog laxatives? Grow up.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
In response to the last posting - of late I have had a bit of mail go missing and somebody tore the registration stickers off both of my motorbikes, but apart from that, no, not a great deal.

You guys don't really have coverage over here you do you?
Compared to the rubbish I was subjected to on a daily basis in London, Sydney and Adelaide and this is a cake-walk.

Maybe you will have a bit more luck next time I'm making my border crossing in Burma?

You can always bus the entire congregation from the Temple in Patong (funny how you put it in the middle of the red light district...) up for an en-mass Role-Play.
But please, no more toilets as a central theme, I know it's a real favorite for you guys but really it's wearing thin after 2 years now.

See ya Sunday!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

In response to the last posting - of late I have had a bit of mail go missing and somebody tore the registration stickers off both of my motorbikes, but apart from that, no, not a great deal.

But please, no more toilets as a central theme, I know it's a real favorite for you guys but really it's wearing thin after 2 years now.

You can make fun of what YOU said all you want, but it won't change the fact that you come across as being the delusional one.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
What the heck makes you think I come across as delusional?
I'm being harrassed by bunch of loony-tunes, neo-pagan, nut-bar secret society @rseholes who EVERYONE knows is up to something or other.

Hey, you know I think there are discussion forums on the internet for people who want to discuss this kind of stuff?
Any idea where that might be?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

What the heck makes you think I come across as delusional?
I'm being harrassed by bunch of loony-tunes, neo-pagan, nut-bar secret society @rseholes who EVERYONE knows is up to something or other.

Hey, you know I think there are discussion forums on the internet for people who want to discuss this kind of stuff?
Any idea where that might be?

Mr Necross you have accused Freemasons of blowing up your toilet and druging you to join the Lodge. You are very eccentric at best and that is giving it the best possible spin. Freemasons do not destroy toliets or drug people. It is only your eccentric opinion that says that they do.

Bro Gerard .

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Here's more pointers in the 32nd Degree direction, it explains the heirachy and procedure for opening a Consistory of Princes....you can guess where it comes from.

www.freemasonry101.org.uk...

This script suggests that Freeemasonry has chosen Solomon for its Grandmaster. The text that someone shared the other day from the Indiana Moniter said that Hiram Abiff is the Grandmaster of the Lodge. Which is it?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

No Idea what *I'm* talking about?

Indeed.

I am posting the writings of Brother Charles T McClenechan 33 Degree and Past Grand Master of Ceremonies for the Northern Jurisdiction of the USA in 1884.

So? We've already covered that.

You've already been directed to the official Masonic texts concerning the 32°. McLenachan's book was never adopted. The real ones are are "Morals and Dogma", "Liturgy of the Scottish Rite", and "Legenda of the Scottish Rite" (all by Pike), as well as "A Bridge To Light" by Hutchens and "Commentaries On Morals and Dogma" by Clausen. A casual reading of these official books shows your knowledge of Scottish Rite Masonry is equivalent to Carrot Top's knowledge of astrophysics.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
This script suggests that Freeemasonry has chosen Solomon for its Grandmaster. The text that someone shared the other day from the Indiana Moniter said that Hiram Abiff is the Grandmaster of the Lodge. Which is it?

Some say that Solomon was the first Master, others say that Hiram was. And again, some say that king Nemrod, who built the tower of Babel, was the first Master. Just depends on who you ask

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

The legend has it that there were three original Grand Masters: King Solomon of Israel, King Hiram of Tyre, and Hiram Abiff.

This legend is apocryphal; neither Solomon nor King Hiram of Tyre were Masons or Carpenters. According to the Scriptures, Hiram Abiff was the only Craftsman among the three.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

The legend has it that there were three original Grand Masters: King Solomon of Israel, King Hiram of Tyre, and Hiram Abiff.

This legend is apocryphal; neither Solomon nor King Hiram of Tyre were Masons or Carpenters. According to the Scriptures, Hiram Abiff was the only Craftsman among the three.

So where does Nemrod fit into all that? Where did I hear that one from? i don't even remember. ML, ever heard of that?

[edit on 22-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join