It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
quit trying to live as a spirit and start trying to live as a physical being that is guided within by it's spirit.

why terminate all the beauty and fun of physical life?

why chase rainbows?

You are not an ethereal being for a reason. It is because you are intended to experience the physical while in a physical world.

there's plenty of time for being a spirit and understanding that when you can get through all the things you need to understand here.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by DDay
Here's the problem for me at least. Why is it when someone thinks they have found the answer to everyone's question they can't tell you what it is?

I'm sorry, I really hope you have found the WOW! as you put it but really? Why does everything have to be so cloaked in mystery. Like I know something you don't....nah nah nah nah nah nah!

yeah, seriously. If they really had an answer, then it would be TOLD.

I wouldn't keep it silent, and I think anyone asking me to keep it silent had NO RIGHT to keep it silent either.

Therefore, I thin it is BS, they have been told something that they probly can't even prove to themslef, just told some dumb theory, and then did as you say, nanananananahhhh!

Because if it were true, they would tell us how, or not tell us they knew at ALL.

therefore, I think the person was told something to feel "special" yet can't even try it personally or for themself, because it probly more new age BS (NABS)....

Reminds me of the charlatans who claim "Learn how to make thousands of dollars every week! It's so simple and easy, you'll get rich in weeks! I know, it worked for me! I'm now earning $50,000 a month, with this simple and easy to use method. To learn how, simply send me $50 and you'll receive my FREE newsletter and DVD that will ensure you get RICH TODAY!!!"

Baloney.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

If you can believe both Billy Meier and Alex Collier, they both state that ETs manipulated our DNA long ago to suppress our potential.

THANK YOU ELDARD!!!!!!
his was the exact and number one motivation I posted this for, besides the other ones I stated already.

I wanted to discuss the reason for our potential being blocked. Who created our bodies? I know or at least believe 100% the soul comes from God, but I see Jesus as the ultimate potential that all human beings will one day normally have. Water walking, walk through walls, heal anyone/anything, know God directly, etc.

We have stories through out antiquity of others who reached the supreme potential. Personally I only want to experience God directly. But one would think that once God is experienced directly then anything is possible and laws of nature no longer apply.

This gives me the additional info I wanted to know. Now I'm off to see what Billy Meier and Alex Collier had to say about this matter.

Magicians smoke and mirrors. Nothing more nothing less. Nice try.

Ha`la`tha,
So what you're saying is that you have already tried this and nothing happened. I rest my case...... besides there is another piece of the possible. All the pieces are on the thread and on google.

______
About '___'. Who cares!!!! We are talking about reaching a state where you have complete control over higher faculties that you can access at anytime. I would never advocate drug use for any of this. Our bodies are already designed to handle spiritual experiences naturally without the need for any substances. All my experiences came from seeking, inquiring, praying, and meditating. No substances required. Re-read pages 1-3
_________
djusdjus said:

quit trying to live as a spirit and start trying to live as a physical being that is guided within by it's spirit.

Thanks but no thanks. I have directly experienced that I am a soul having a human experience. None of us are from here and non of us are staying. This place is suffering and hell for most people on this planet. Don't believe me? Then leave your comfort bubble and take yourself a trip to any third world country where there is lack. These our your brothers and sisters going through misery.

why terminate all the beauty and fun of physical life?

You may be having that, but not everyone is. I refuse to enjoy myself and have fun until I see that this planet is turning itself around. Read above, same point.

You are not an ethereal being for a reason. It is because you are intended to experience the physical while in a physical world.

I wish to never come here again, if there is reincarnation. last time baby!!!! Never again. How do you know whether or not people are sent here to free others from ever having to be here in the first place. Look around and see whats happening!!!!

there's plenty of time for being a spirit and understanding that when you can get through all the things you need to understand here.

Well I'm here and have experienced divine realities for the last 5 years. I'm not alone in thinking, feeling, and saying that it's time to speed things up and finish up this crazy experiment called earth life. There are much better and higher realities than this profane one. It's time to move on......

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Ha'La'Tha,
If you dont like it and think its a scam, then simply leave. Don't post here. Walk away.

I am not asking for money.

I find it quite comical that skeptics like to hang out in the metaphysical/spiritual/God related forums. The part of you that is interested in all this stuff is the real you. Everything else is false pretentious ego. I still love you though and am constantly working on my own ego as well. Cheers!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
great thread

I have been trying to astral travel for a few years now without sucess. I spoke to a white witch about this and she asked if I had been baptised. I had and had grown up in a catholic family. I am not religious now .. but spiritual. She said I could have a reversed baptism!! I wasnt sure.. but went ahead with it. She said that baptism was soul entrapment.. and in order to astral travel I would have to unblock my third eye. It was similar to having Reiki done. I enjoyed it and must admit that when I meditate I go deeper, I feel a strange sensation in my third eye, and I have been closer to astral travel than before. I am also happier and healthier!!
sorry if I am off the thread a bit .. thought I would share it..
love and light

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Interesting topic.

I'd have to say that khechari mudra, though a powerful technique, isn't the only one available. And, um, it's not that big a secret..?... At least not in my world

I have a friend who cuts his frenum to achieve the lock, but repeated practice of kechari and some other mudras will stretch the tongue, it's not essential to cut it.

Much easier to achieve is simply to place the tongue on the roof of your mouth just behind your teeth. This isn't about activating the third eye so much but achieivng the equally important 'full circuit' of chi or prana up the spine and then down the front back to the base chakra.

Focusing too much on the third eye isn't that useful, you still need to get on with your life, which isn't that easy if you're constantly swimming in psychic visions - all the chakras are essential to the healthy functioning of the body/mind complex, it can be counter productive to focus on just one to the exclusion of the others...
What's the point in realising 'truth' if you can't survive on a basic day to day level?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Deane]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Not sure why this is classed as some great secret...

Details of Kechari mudra are widely published. With most yoga it's advisable to have a teacher (a teacher, not a guru!) but some basics can be learned by yourself. It's a whole package, though. Cutting your frenum so you can jam your tongue into your nasal cavity won't do much good without solid grounding in meditation, breath work and some tantric theory.

When tantra's mentioned, most people's minds jump to ideas about sex but its about far more than that, and most of these techniques come under the label of tantra, an umbrella term for 'hardcore' techniques designed to awaken latent human potential at an accelerated rate.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by CX

Is there any danger that can come from this? Can it be used unwisely?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! This sux soooo bad, because I want to and wish to share this for everyone, but it's not.

WHy?

Because if there is ego involved and there isn't preliminary work done before going into this, you will end up going crazy. Imagine losing an 'I' and never getting it back. Ha!!!!! It takes preliminary work, I dont even feel ready yet to go here, although I'm working on this continuosly.

That brings up all sorts of philosophical red tape. Who do I tell this to? Who is ready? Who is putting up a friend with egoistic ulterior motives?

It would be the last thing that I would want is to be single handedly responsible for sharing secret practices that lead one who isn't ready into insanity. Imagine that!!!! Some big ego person does it, goes insane, and then starts choppin heads because they are lost within infinity.

It can go oh so many ways. I myself am barely able to contain ....well myself with this knowledge. I was told it is just now coming out because of 2012 and there will be HUGE spiritual awakenings. Basically allot of us will have 100% pure unadulterated enlightenment with physical proof and abilities to back it up, and the few of us will lead the many to also awaken and bring forth an ego-less society which will be pure heaven on earth.

Although it will prolly lead to world war III where the last remaining egos will try to kill off the enlightened ones. Holy crap all of this revealed in one day. I cannot even begin to contain myself with this. I was even shown how Revelations talks about this and Jesus talks about this, albeit in secret parables. WOW!!!!!!

OK the best thing to do is for us to discuss the positives and negatives of something like this being revealed to the masses and weight them out both.

I like how you're so passionate, OP.

Very, very, very few people ever have either the patience, fortitude or discipline to work with these techniques. And let's face it trying kechari for five minutes will not drive you crazy, it'll just hurt your tongue!

And once some people get passed the first minute, if they're not enlightened or seeing some tangible results they'll abandon it and try the next thing.

I used to have issues talking about this stuff, but few people actuallly pay attention. Not aiming that comment at people on this list, but really the masses don't seem especially interested in realising their full potential. Anyon who is will recognise the need for groundwork.

Unlike any age before, that we have concrete evidence for at least, there seems such a wealth of information available to wake up the human, but it just doesn't seem to have the same appeal as Britney Spears shaving her head.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cathedral

it is very much open. as i said in the post under my response it opens by itself in some families. it is a trait that my family shares. My father told me that a few of my farther ancestors from barbados and jamaica were actual mystics.

But long story short, mine is open

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deane

its funny that you should mention the tongue on the roof of your mouth because mine is always behind my teeth. I cant even swallow capsular medication because it is always there unless my mouth is open

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pantherstar

i would have to say that astral projection is more about will than religious rituals that were designed to block it. it is the same as a possession that remains after an exorcism. If the will of the demons remains, they will as well. i was baptized before i was two, but the church never had a hold on my soul and therefore, my abilities remained.

Astral projection is probably the hardest ability to learn or even to attempt. I am still in the process of locating a person or manuscripts that can teach me the Fire dragon style of the immortals, the 6 buddhist monks that lived to be over 110 years old before the turn of the 16th century. It is said that the last immortal could fly in the shape of a red dragon

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
[snip]

[edit on 29-7-2009 by zenith__]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I will hold off on judgment for now. My initial response is this is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You guys can all believe what you want that's fine....

Foe me I looked for God and found this existence to be true. I looked for the soul and found it. I looked for spiritual realities and found them. Chakras found them. Meditated and found things....

To me the Spiritual is more real than this profane bullsh** illusion that most call reality. It really is illusion and if you desire hard enough to see behidn the veil you will, but then you will never be the same.

I was shown this technique and believe it 100%. Researched it, examined it, meditated on it, and found others who are talking about it.

Call it what you want. Its speculation until you at least seek for yourself and consider the fruits of what you find on your quest

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
DUDES I CUT THE CONNECTIVE TISSUE BETWEEN MY TONGUE AND THE BOTTOM OF MY MOUTH.

Then I got sent to the ER because I was choking on my own tongue >.>.

I saw... the LIGHT 0.0

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have wondered also why we are suppose to have these abilities yet we dont naturally have them. Could this have anything do to with the part in the Bible where God didnt like the idea that all humans could speak to each other and scattered the humans with a differant language. Not literally but thinking, Did God want these area naturally blocked so we as humans if we have the no how, (like ancient civiliazations were given knowledge we have lost) we could open these areas up. Maybe God wants us to seek it out ourselves and figure it out, maybe it shouldnt just be given to us.

They say that Jesus cast out 7 demons from a lady in the Bible, but wasnt he really aligning/opening up her chakra's. Even Jesus had private teachings that arent in the bible, About searching the Kingdom of God inside of us. Why were all the ways to get to God, only known in secret. Why was it not common knowledge, Wouldn't God want all humans to have this knowledge to help us through life. We have lost so much knowledge regarding this ancient civilizations/God.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

This planet earth is a prison, and worst of all, those who do not believe it will never escape!

The reason we are binded to the physical reallity in this way is because we have a lesson to learn, we did not originate as human beings, nor will we end as human beings.

Reincarnation? Fail.

You must look within yourself, of yourself, because "You" are the truth.

The only way to truely 'know' is to experience such, therefor it can't be 'given' to you.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Great thread!

Has inspired me to do more work with Kechari Mudra.
I read about it a while ago but havn't had the focus to keep practicing it in meditation.

Peter.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I think you are definitely onto something. My third eye has been stimulated by the tounge many times. It makes me wonder how you found this divine knowledge.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was watching a video once on google with

Drunvalo Melchizedek

and he mentioned that while you are meditating you have to rub the tip of your tongue on a certain spot on the roof of your mouth for awhile. Its kind of like a spiritual "orgasm" and once that happens you have the power to manifest anything at that moment..Once that occurs no one will know that anything has changed but the one manifesting. Very interesting but, he didn't exactly say what part of the roof of the mouth needs to be "stimulated"..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join