It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
As for this magic tongue thingy?

I DOUBT anyone and their ‘techniques’ when the first words out of their mouths are ‘I know how...’ followed by ‘I can’t tell...’

Even the "truths" Jesus told could only be told with parables and not straight out. I imagine that some things don't have words to directly tell it.

For instance define the love you feel for your creature without using anogies.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cathedral
Ok serious question - what the heck is “opening the third eye”?Any help would be appreciated

IMO the 3rd eye is a term used as a personal spiritual advancement in understanding life outside of what others call 'normality' i.e everyday life. It is seeing things in the mind that uses a completely different construct to what we have been taught by others all of our life.

It is a mental and physical understanding that 'humans' are not the be all and end all of this thing we call 'life' it is a level of spiritual growth that goes against everything on the news,tv,newspapers and everything else that involves negativity and control.

The 3rd eye must be experienced! as words cannot be used to describe its full purpose, words are part of what I call a grounded earthly system, experience is a higher state of awareness, they can never go hand in hand in the metaphysical.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Just a note. The guys last name is also one of the many names of the devil. Ive heard of this fellow before. I always find it interresting why people would take certain names and make them there own. Possibly for his own Ego. Just thought I'd Leave this little tid bit of info. His ideas on the subject are interresting. And I do keep an open mind. I just found it strange. Course you could say the same about my Sn, hes calling himself "Eye of Horus". ::big grin and hands them all a cookie::

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
OMG !! This man say it is close to the time of the return of our ancestors! The return of the beings the created the human race !!

Well he is right on that point.

It's not so much the "return" that disturbs me as much as what has to happen to pave the way.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Hi awakentired I get the feeling you clicked on this post for much the same reason I did, I started qi gong to fix a very bad lower back problem and it worked really well, there seems to be something to this eastern energy health thing that western medicine missed.

Good luck with your neck problem

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by guidanceofthe third kind

Hi thanks for the reply – from my very limited experience with such things I think you are right but that there may be more to it than that

My I ask, is your third eye open?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cathedral

Thanks cathedral i can use all the luck i can get. Same to you with your back. Check out

www.g-jo.com...

Put 20lbs + pressure with a pencile eraser-end on the pressure points as described. I was lucky the first time and found the right spot fast. Seems if you have pain/injury then the pressure pts are sensitive as well. If done right it is amazing how the pain/stiffness is just gone.

I wouldnt believe it if I didn't do it myself. The only thing I could say fon an hour is wow I can't believe it.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cathedral

This is a very interesting study on the third eye and its opening.

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

My wrist is pain free after 20 seconds.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I am so skeptical that this has any real truth to it. I shall explain this reasoning.

I view the human brain as having to states of functionality.

Open and Closed.

We are but sensory organs with a computer(brain) to process the information anyhow.

Open minds are what brings Progress.

Closed minds are what brings Ruin.

The evidence of history and philosophy clearly points to this.

Your "Third Eye" , if you will, is open if your "Mind" is open.
And vice versa.

No need to do anything with your tongue. Or anything else special for that matter.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DDay

You hit the nail on the head. When you receive "answers" like this it's usually someone promoting a book or just trying to drum up publicity for some monetary reason.

And really, your tongue? Why not just use your finger and feel around back there? Heck, I did that and my third eye told my stomach to empty its contents. Thanks third eye!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
You might as well have told us the secret from the beginning since we found out anyways. Cough cough Mr Lizard cough. Besides, I think sticking your tongue up your nose pipe is something that probably wouldn't have driven anybody insane as it would probably take years to do. So you never really had that to worry about

So you think that just because it wasn't directly you who told us this secret you somehow didn't break your jedi masters trust. That you somehow kept a promise and now you can feel better about yourself. That somehow keeping this promise to your jedi master kept you pure. As if your jedi council would ever have found out if you told.

You better enjoy that clear conscience while it lasts kiddo

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The parables were used to confuse the "scholars" and "elect" that professed to know all. It was the common person that Jesus mostly directed his lessons towards and they *got it*.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Ok...am i supposed to be excited by this? everyone is woah!ing etc...and i don't see what everyone is getting at here.Shoving your tongue into your brain to stimulate your third eye? yet we can't and it stunts our spiritual growth.Is that the basic jist of it? sounds like joo joo hulabaloo to me....

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

crap!!!! I cut off my tongue!!!!!! help!!!!!

[edit on 29-7-2009 by reject]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
here's some advice for opening your third eye. Get hold of some '___' and you will never look at life in the same way again, and what's strange is '___' is found in the pineal gland of every human being and is released when in deep sleep.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
here's some advice for opening your third eye. Get hold of some '___' and you will never look at life in the same way again, and what's strange is '___' is found in the pineal gland of every human being and is released when in deep sleep.

That has never been proven,but it is in the brain.We know that much.And best not to promote drugs on ATS,you will get a warning for that.But i agree with you...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
well lets see. I can take my tongue and stick it all the way back past the ulvia( the hangy ball in the throat) and all i taste is salty mucous and feel nothing. So i cant say if this is true or not. I do not recommend sticking anything in your throat because that is unsafe.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Very nice thread. If the third eye is opened before a person is spiritually ready, "insanity" can be the result.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Even if you could supposedly reach this place with your toungue, you'd likely find that it doesn't work, because of the flouridation of our water supply, which, besides poisoning us, also calcifies the pineal gland (center of the third eye,) making it ineffectual. Could the elites that are poisoning our water know something about the thirdeye?

[edit on 29-7-2009 by HothSnake]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join