It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy crap!!! Third eye secret blocked by our own body...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
8 huh? thats the day i was born!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DDay

I would be more inclined to wait and only step in to turn on the light when there is apparent danger. It's always better when you are able to learn yourself

[edit on 7/28/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Swallowing my tounge while sleeping , for something that probably wont work dont sound appealing to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My ex-girlfriend left me "because my tongue was not long enough to reach her gland of spiritual ecstecy"
....damn those Annunaki and the genetic limits they put on our bodies!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Here's the problem for me at least. Why is it when someone thinks they have found the answer to everyone's question they can't tell you what it is?

I'm sorry, I really hope you have found the WOW! as you put it but really? Why does everything have to be so cloaked in mystery. Like I know something you don't....nah nah nah nah nah nah!

yeah, seriously. If they really had an answer, then it would be TOLD.

I wouldn't keep it silent, and I think anyone asking me to keep it silent had NO RIGHT to keep it silent either.

Therefore, I thin it is BS, they have been told something that they probly can't even prove to themslef, just told some dumb theory, and then did as you say, nanananananahhhh!

Because if it were true, they would tell us how, or not tell us they knew at ALL.

therefore, I think the person was told something to feel "special" yet can't even try it personally or for themself, because it probly more new age BS (NABS)....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mode402
I totally agree that your third eye is secretly hidden by your body as well as the Kundalini...secrets of the body that have been lost or kept secret...for whatever reason that maybe.

Could this tonque technique you speak of be related to throat vibrations to stimulate the third eye? Buddhist monks chant and vibrate their throats which also help stimulate the third eye.

I'd like to learn more...my recent third eye related meditation I saw indigo light which turned into a yellow/white vortex of light that was so vivid. I've never experienced before but I became so startled my body began to heat up and I snapped out of my meditation shortly after wards.

I had (and seem to have whenever I think about it) a "vision" of all Consciousness in an infinite Universe, the "body" of which was the myriad "sparks" of individual Consciousnesses, and I AM myself and everyone/thing else. I see there is Consciousness in the very rock we walk upon. Consciousness in everything. We Beings, sentient and such, are all equal Beings.

And... I AM the "good" ones, and I AM the "evil" ones, and many races of ET... Though from the perspective I "see" things from... I cannot get details, just an awareness of Consciousness that is Me, as much as I am me.

I hope this does not make me seem insane. It is just something I managed to experience one day, and now it is with me when I want it.

But I think the path is through the Third Eye.

EDIT: Punctuation

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
OMG !! This man say it is close to the time of the return of our ancestors! The return of the beings the created the human race !!

This man is totally ignoring the evolusion theory.. He's gonna end up in jail ...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah well I had a Kundallini awakening about fifteen years ago.It happened as a result of an industrial shock accident and let me be the first to say it is nothing to play around with.I came very close to a full electrocution.It is pretty easy to explain what happened.I was making an indoor garden for a guy who made and sold wheatgrass juice.Somehow the grounding was faulty and I got zapped by a bunch of flourescent lights all ganged up on a multi strip.As I have always been rather scared of electric,I touched a metal part of the light nearest with the back of my hand,as a foot heel was touching ground.BOOM!!!Holy pillars of light,Batman!Ya hafta make sure the shock goes up your back.Orgasm dissipates these energies,for males.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Here's one of the results that happens from doing this secret echniques:

Fasting Fakir Flummoxes Physicians

Oh and for those who ask why Don't I just say what it is, I already responded to that notion. Go back to page one and read my 2nd reply about that idea.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is what I have read in the past on something similar.

I had it in my meditation files and I do not remember the source.

AWAKENING I

Please read all of the following if you wish to perform this exercise. You need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is very advanced:

The 3rd Eye is directly related to the 6th chakra; the psychic chakra, located on the middle of the forehead above the brows. It is closely associated with the "pineal" gland. The pineal gland id dormant in most people,as is the true 3rd eye. French Philosopher Rene Descartes believed the pineal gland to be "the seat of the soul" where mind and body met.

In the average person, the pineal gland is atrophied and dormant. The following exercise will change that. Please read this thoroughly, as much of the exercises I write of are very advanced and can cause problems if one does not do them correctly.

The pineal gland is like a grape in size; like a raisin in most people where it remains dormant.

Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:

This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.

The mantra to be used is "Thoh," pronounced "TOE." It must be within the correct vibration. Not deep, not high pitched, in between, like alto range. You will feel it when you hit the correct tone.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the "TH" part of the English word "the." Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exahle (say the word one time pre exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don't worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

1. One of the first experiences is a headache or pressure in the center of the forehead. This sensation may also feel like it is originating from within, usually an inch or more beneath the surface of the forehead. This is a positive indication the pineal gland is awakening and beginning to function in a healthy manner. *Some people can experience a migrane lasting several hours. The severity of the side effects will depend on how atrophied your pineal gland is to begin with.

2. After the occurence of headache or pressure in the forehead, you may wake up one morning with a throbbing or tingling sensation in your forehead; it may feel like a goosebump. The feeling may be very intense like something is there. The sensation of pulsing or throbbing will continue throughout the day. This is the final phisiological event you will experience after opening up your 3rd eye. It indicates your pineal gland is awankened, functioning and alive.

PSYCHIC EFFECTS:

Faster, easier learning and retention Marked increase in intuition Increased creativity Psychic gifts develop and become remarkedly stronger and more intense Ability to see human auras Clairaudience (psychic hearing) opens up

This is a very powerful exercise and as with all powerful practices, your body will go through discomfort in order to adapt.

AWAKENING II

In order for this to work properly, you must have already performed the Awakening I exercise. I included this below for those who are new. It is very important to wait for 10-14 days following awakening I, before you go onto awakening II, otherwise the exercises won't be effective as your body needs time to adapt and get the energy flow going.

This exercise is completely euphoric and intensely pleasurable. Unlike Awakening I, this should be done once a week and given the blissful effects that are lasting when done correctly, most people will enjoy doing so.

Breath in deeply and hold your breath for a count of 5, 3 times. This helps you to be relaxed and focused. Then focus all of your concentration upon your 3rd eye. You should begin to feel a sensation similar to the effects of the awakening I exercise- a slight pressure or awareness of the spot of your 3rd eye.

Now, take a deep breath as you did for the awakening one exercise. Hold it for as long as comfortable- (do not push this) and release your breath vibrating the word "MAY." Pronounced like the English language word for the month of May. It should all come out one time- M-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ay. Gradually and slowly. AIt is ok to adjust your pitch. Breath in again, repeat this 5 times. The tone should be alto. You need to hit a certain pitch. You will know, for you will feel this in your head. Do the best you can.

Now, VERY IMPORTANT- when vibrating the word "MAY," feel the energy going into your head, first your 3rd eye area, then into the middle of your brain and then to the top of your head where your crown chakra is located.

Remember to concentrate on your forehead (3rd eye area), then the middle of your brain and finally the top of your head. This is done for the duration of each chant.

1. Breath in
2. Begin to exhale, vibrating "MAY"
3. Concentrate on your 3rd eye
4. Concentrate on the middle of your brain
5. Concentrate on the top of your head and finish exhaling the vibration

Repeat 4 more times.

The effects of this exercise are extremely pleasurable. A feeling of lightness can occur immediately following, some people may feel energy or tingling inside their heads, or completely covering their heads; a slight pressure in the crown area and intense euphoria. The bliss state can occur hours and even days later. This will become permanent and will greatly assist in void meditation, clairvoyance and other psychic and paranormal powers.

extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Opening a third eye....

Most people can't even see the obvious with their other two.

It takes practice but it can be done.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
Here's one of the results that happens from doing this secret echniques:

Fasting Fakir Flummoxes Physicians

Oh and for those who ask why Don't I just say what it is, I already responded to that notion. Go back to page one and read my 2nd reply about that idea.

From your link:

He says he has survived several decades without food or water because of a hole in his palate.

Drops of water filter through this hole, he says, sustaining him.

Oh, now THIS is freaking me out. All my life I have been slightly annoyed by this...hole in my palate! But it has never fed or watered me...

But I sure hope it does!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just to be sure we have our anatomical terms correct, you do mean frenum and not perineum? The use of the tongue on the latter would certainly cause a dramatic, instantaneous and intense experience.

Or perhaps I just need to get out more.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Holy Crap Indeed !!!
As I do believe there our blocks in our spiritual development, they are not physiological, .... but mental.

Since when is modifying your body the road to enlightenment ???

Now here's a secret I must share with you all.

There is no secret !!! ... there is no secret button you press, no secret meditation ritual, ... no secret diet or excercise.

So what matters then ??? THE WILL.

The method doesn't matter, only the will. All of these " ways" that have worked for some people, ... have only worked for them because they believed they would work.

We must all find our own way, and blaze our own trail with determination, and faith. Trust me on This.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

If an enlightened master has asked you not to share this information then I think you have said to much already.

Don't get me wrong. I want to know exactly what you know but these masters are correct in believing that enlightenment is very dangerous without proper preperation.

Again, please don't give out any more hints.

Vas

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

You say trust me and that's fine, but I have come to a place where I never ever give anyone 100% trust.

I have come to these findings because I study people who were said to perform miracles, have spiritual enlightenment, and who claim to know God. Jesus, Buddha, and a few others.

I agree the will/intensity/passion are important. For the last 6 years of my life I have primarily sought to experience God, to know 100% for sure of this God reality.

I was shown this third eye secret directly .....it is not something that anyone can do. I would bet 99% of people including me myself cant do it right now. But that will change.

If there is a will there is a way ....perhaps. Others say the will and the I gets in the way of experiencing God. Only one side can be right

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I believe the very act of " searching" for enlightenment is what drives it away from you.

dont study people and see these things as miraculous, .... or seperate from yourself, .... careful who you learn from, as most are simply creating their own convoluted doctrines. A true master knows the only way is within, and it comes when you are ready for it.

... and the fact that you would give this " theory" so much thought, as if you had found something tangible, .... just shows that you aren't ready kid, .....

The only advice I can give is, .... stop searching, and find it. It is already there, .... remember.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Why do you have to use your tongue to probe the third eye opening place?

Can't you just use your finger? Or perhaps a carrot?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
there is also a key point at the joint between the backbone and the bottom of the skull. Right below the ball on your neck. Half the key lies there.

Would you care to elaborate, or guide me to a good source of information? I don't know what to search for to figure that out. Somehow manipulating the exterior of my body appeals to me much more than potentially performing brain surgery with my tounge.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

... and the fact that you would give this " theory" so much thought, as if you had found something tangible, .... just shows that you aren't ready kid, .....

Yeah but this "you" and this whole "aren't ready" is all separation, polarity, duality. I have already and continue to have glimpses and go in and out of egolessness. Had 'I' not been ready then these glimpses and the gradual walk into this would have not occurred.

You have no way of knowing who is ready or not. I never mentioned 5 years of praying for ego death, meditating, seeking God, studying, wanting these things more than anything else.

You just off handedly throw this comment out there without even knowing the circumstances of the I that you write this to. Everyday I wake up and say WOW!!!!! I'm still here!!!! This body is still alive!!!! Another day!!!!

I come across something new or introduced to something by friends and it becomes amazing to me. Especially this third eye technique because the ramifications are that all people wont get to Enlightenment the way you or I have or will. Different strokes for different folks.

Truth is me and you are still using ego's to type this. My responding to you saying that I'm not ready shows just as much ego as you saying that in the first place. In no ego state, there is No-thing to be said.... all smiles.

Enough about us though. Let's redirect this to the topic. Watch the video 'I' posted. There is clues in it around the 2 minute mark. Plus you have google and the word "frenulum" at your disposal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join