It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am seeing UFOs every night for 3 weeks, it is amazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have been seeing some very interesting UFO events in northern california for the last 3 weeks. These have been seen by four people including me and all of us know that this is definitely not something normal.

The UFOs appear to look like rotating discs in the night sky and appear just after 1 am every night I have observed for the last 3 weeks. They appear to be spinning round objects and there are four sides or a sequence of lights that goes from blue to red to green to yellow. The way I describe it is that it looks like a Simon electronic game hovering in the sky. Sometimes they move drastically to different locations, and they seem to rotate and make small circular motions while they hover in the same location. They stay there for hours at a time. . . Generally in the vicinity of Mt Shasta, California and also above Mount Lassen and west over Trinity county.

None of us has ever seen anything like this. They are definitely not helicopters. . . They stay airborne far too long and they hover above wilderness areas where there is next to nothing out there. Not airplanes, I know what airplanes look like. One thing is definitely for sure and that is that they are a textbook case of Unidentified Flying Objects.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Pictures. Your post is probably going to get moved, cuz it's in the intros. Welcome aboard. If you've been watching these things for a couple weeks, I hope someone took some pictures.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why don't you carry a camera around with you. Maybe you can get that special shot and upload it here so we can see too.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by insaneclownposse

Welcome to ATS friend.

That's some very interesting sights you and your friends are seeing. You should take some photos, we like seeing for ourselves

I know you'll find what your looking for on here, and if you need anything feel free to contact me.

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If I had these following me for weeks not only would I be carrying a camera but I would call CNN - CBS - MSNBC - Geraldo - Jerry - Coast 2 Coast - you get my point?

I sure hope you got SOMETHING out of the deal ( pics - video - a drawing )

Oh, yeah. Welcome to ATS.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by insaneclownposse

Hi bruv.

Yep get a camera man.

Great group ICP. Well into themm from wrestling, ECW/TNA.

Welcome to ATS.

Halloween on military street - www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join