It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now That's How to Sleep With an Arsenal Under Your Pillow!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Do you keep your guns tucked neatly under your pillow just in case of an emergency? Do you want to keep your entire arsenal of weapons close and safe at night? Well, I came across this article and thought many of you might find this as kewl as I did.

BedBunker: Sleep Soundly With WWIII Under Your Pillow

The BedBunker is a 1300lb 10 gauge steel strongbox that locks your arsenal away safely with a hydraulic gas-assist piston—even in a fire. Withstanding up to 1533 degrees for 2 hours.

And the best part is, not only will it keep up to 32 Rifles or 70 Handguns tucked neatly away, but your wife can put a decorative Bed Skirt on it that matches the drapes. This is the kind of thing that would make any budding Sarah Connor in the world a very happy girl.

If you aren't the sort to horde weapons, you can always stock it with your cash and gold. It's far more secure than stuffing them in a traditional mattress or keeping them in a FDIC Insured Bank.

So, don't wait for when SHTF to get your personal arsenal organized and stashed safely away...buy one today! Starting at $2200 for a Queen Size, how can you afford not to?

They do have Full, King and California King sizes available as well, although they really need to offer this product in a nice Burgundy Wine or Champagne colors instead of just Prison Grey. I suppose if you already sleep in what the ATF/FBI classifies as a "bunker" it will probably go with the decor any way.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
That's awesome.

I want one for each bed in the house.
I'm not joking though.

All the stuff you could store in there that is tight work.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No cash, no guns, no gold.

Guess I'll lament the flames with a guitar and a song.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Very well done. If you're serious about buying one, I would suggest waiting for Dent-N-Scratch sales. Some safe manufacturers have yearly sales where you can buy their products at a fraction of their MSRP. The only issue with these safes is a minor scratch or bad paint job.

This would be nice to have one. But I wonder how fast you can open the safe and access your firearms.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by guppy But I wonder how fast you can open the safe and access your firearms.

I wouldnt keep any home defense firearm in that thing. I wouldnt keep one in any safe but that's just me.

This thing would be awesome to store everything from non-perishable food stuff to medicine to ammo. Looks like it could survive mass rioting and small scale bombing.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

I will say that while this seems prudent, it's a bit of overkill.

All you need is a handgun, or two, tucked under your pillow, and a shotgun mounted over your front door so you can reach up nonchalantly and grab it.

A few well placed diversion devices as well goes a long way.

Anything more and you're asking for trouble.

If you want the type of arensal the original post talks about, have an underground bunker, with a tunnel entrance under the bed, and three escape routes planned.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If you need one of these overkill things for home use, then you probably aren't responsible enough to take care of your guns in the first place.

I can see this for a business or something like that, but I think I'll stick with a good old chain and lock.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
THis photo is BRAVO SERRIA!!!

You only need to invest in books in like manner to the topic of

Construction of Secret Hiding places and others.

The coolest one I have actually seen is a gas water heater which is a fake in someones garage. It actually has a fake water and gas line to it ..fake exhaust..and these can be disconnected. The back of the water heater is cut out into the tank and mounts/small platforms/racks inside for arms and ammunition. The unit is then sealed up rotated back around and piping rehooked to look like a real hot water heater out in someones garage.

THe art of hiding something in plain sight...is how to do it. Hide a stone in a field of stones.

This takes work, thinking and commitment to figure it out..but it can be done. Think outside the BOX..not in the box.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Where would my wife keep all of her extra shoes?? Great safe for valuable storage but seems a little cumbersome for quick access. Most thieves typically flip the mattress to see what is under the bed anyway. It is highly unlikely that they could break into this thing but they will know it is there for future reference. Something that big must have something good in it.

I'd rather have one of these for my stash of doritos and ammo.

weburbanist.com...

here is the bed bunker in action

[edit on 30-7-2009 by jibeho]

This last one fits my life rather well.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That Seems A Lil To Unnecesery To Me . In My Opinion The Most Amount Of Fire Power An American Civilian Would Need Is 1 Rifle Or Two Handguns . Nomore , No Less .

new topics

top topics

join