It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Moving the goalpost, are we? Now that Obama has clearly shown to have the proper birth certificate (or "Certificate of Live Birth"), people are changing their complaint. It used to be, "Obama doesn't have an official US birth certificate". Now it's "The official US birth certificate Obama has is fake". Changed the story.

The burden of proof is on the claimant. Obama was challenged to offer evidence to support his claim that he was born in the US. He provided it, a Hawaiian COLB. Now others are claiming it's fake. The burden of proof is on them to show that it is fake. The fact that they allege that a half-sister of Obama was born in Indonesia, yet has a Hawaiian COLB is not enough. First, we're talking about a different person. Second, they haven't shown this person was born in Indonesia. Third, they haven't shown that this person even *has* a COLB from Hawaii, or that this COLB is in any way defective or fake. But even if they prove all that, it has nothing to do with Obama.

What they need to do is prove where Obama was born, or show that his Hawaiian COLB is fake somehow. Until then, Obama has an official document that shows he was born in the US, and there's an end to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
if we can't impeach Obama over this, at least we can impeach him over the "climate change" hoax.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky
reply to post by LookingAtTheSky

*sigh*
frivolous lawsuits that is, or else at least one of them would have made it to ... yknow court.

And one reserve soldier made use of his *right* to change his mind for a tour *he volunteered for after Obama was inaugurated*

To make that first part a bit clearer: I could sue you too for demolishing my car yesterday (if i could only find my sledgehammer that is) and we might even make it to court, but i would have to prove that you did it. Me suing you says nothing besides the fact that i sue you.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by debunky]

The "soldier" knew in May 2008 that President Obama was President.......so why in JUly 2008, did he make a big deal out of not wanting to go...........

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
as afar as im aware it was passed through executive order which as far as im aware, means as soon as he leaves office we will be able to look at the records showing whether he is or he isnt.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

What makes your blogs full of bull# more relevant than anyone else's? And if you examine the multitude of threads, it's not the birthers that are calling names, slinging insults, and throwing temper tantrums. Read some of your own posts if you want that illustrated.

And guess what, if he's going to be our fraking president, WE THE PEOPLE are entitled to know anything we damn well want to know about the man. ESPECIALLY, when there's so many shady circumstances surrounding him and his past.

As such, I want to know why he'd seal the original, if it's got the same information as the reproduction we were shown. What's the point?

I'm not a sheep, so the "why does it matter" response doesn't cut it.

I want to know why, if he is a natural born citizen, did he attend school as a foreign exchange student. I want to know why he did so under a different name. I want to know how he was born in Hawaii, in August of '61, while his mother was in Seattle.

All of these questions are relevant to his constitutional eligibility, and we're called quacks for asking them? These are legitimate questions, and I question the patriotism (yeah, you're reading right) of anyone who doesn't want answers to these questions.

And your attempt at spinning my words to suit your own agenda was a complete failure, almost comical. Don't bother trying to bait me further, as for some strange reason, I can no longer see any of your posts. Consequently, this whole thread seems a little more coherent.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i think that the MSM should have a helluva lot more involvement in this. So even if it is all made up, why dont they actually prove it.

I for one believe that Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States of Amercia.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nichiren
The Constitution of the US says that only a "natural-born citizen" can hold the office of the POTUS. It is commonly assumed that it means that one must be born on US soil, but there is, to my utter surprise, no clear-cut legal definition what it really means! A congressional amendment to clear up any ambiguity is needed.

Naturalized Americans, like Gov. Schwarzenegger, were first citizens of other countries and therefore not eligible.

So if a Mexican citizen, on vacation in LA, gave birth the kid would be eligible for POTUS. If an American citizen gave birth in London the kid could never become POTUS. Somehow this doesn't sound right to me ...

Concerning the eligibility of John McCain. He was born on a military installation near the Panama canal and that is still "considered" American soil, although not explicitly mentioned in the Constitution.

McCain was born in Colon, Panama. This is not on a military base. While it states on his BC, he was born on the miltary base, he wasn't This is easily found. He is a U.S. citizen because his parents are.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

The Constitution of the US says that only a "natural-born citizen" can hold the office of the POTUS. It is commonly assumed that it means that one must be born on US soil, but there is, to my utter surprise, no clear-cut legal definition what it really means! A congressional amendment to clear up any ambiguity is needed.

Naturalized Americans, like Gov. Schwarzenegger, were first citizens of other countries and therefore not eligible.

So if a Mexican citizen, on vacation in LA, gave birth the kid would be eligible for POTUS. If an American citizen gave birth in London the kid could never become POTUS. Somehow this doesn't sound right to me ...

Concerning the eligibility of John McCain. He was born on a military installation near the Panama canal and that is still "considered" American soil, although not explicitly mentioned in the Constitution.

McCain was born in Colon, Panama. This is not on a military base. While it states on his BC, he was born on the miltary base, he wasn't This is easily found. He is a U.S. citizen because his parents are.
see link

dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com...

[edit on 28-7-2009 by aero56]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

What does the article say?

I quoted it for you. It says what it says.

Quit trying to mince words.

They said they held and photographed the ORIGINAL document.

That is a lie.

End of story.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

see link

dallasmorningviewsblog.dallasnews.com...

also you can look up Colon, Panama on Wikipedia and scroll down to "arts" and it is also listed there that McCain was born in Colon.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

And it has already been proven that he is a citizen, as were others who were born to American citizen's working in Panama at the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
You people don't know where your bread is buttered. Obama is about setting up the presidency for a President Schwarzenegger. Don't peoples want Arnie to be prez? Yes? Then don't fuss about Obama's birth certificate.

No doubt!

GET TO THE CHOPPAA!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Jenna

His COLB is very suspect as anyone at the time could order one.
His own relatives have said he was born in Africa. Why would they lie?

Something stinks

If you are referring to the call made by the Morning show comedy act, then that's hugely debatable.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

. . .

The burden of proof is on the claimant.

. . .

So when you are carded going into a bar or club, the burden of proof is on the bar to prove that you are at the legal age to enter?

Try telling them that next time you are carded for something.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

Maya Soetoro was born to Indonesian businessman Lolo Soetoro and American cultural anthropologist Ann Dunham and half-sister to the 44th President of the United States, Barack Obama. While living in Indonesia, she was home schooled by her mother and then attended Jakarta International School and returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988.

Besides being the First Sister Maya has a HawaiiaCertification of Live Birth despite be born in Jakarta Indonesia. Supposedly this certificate was used by the Daily Kos to forge an Obama version. Anyone find it odd that Maya, undisputedly born in Indonesia, would have the same type of document as Barack Obama to forge?

No where in this article does it give proof to his claims. The first paragraph simply states the race of the people that were her parents and where she went to school and actually states "Jakarta International School and returned to Hawaii and attended the private Punahou School in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating in 1988." If she returned she was in Hawaii at some point coud that have been when she was born befor moving off to Indonesia to attend school?

And lets take a look at the guy who wrote this piece.

Gregory Dail Orange County Conservative Examiner

And take a look at his bio.

Gregory is a staunch conservative who has been involved with local and national politics in Central Florida since 1980. He currently publishes the Teabag Gazette via an Indoor Digital Signage System located along the I-4 corridor.

From what I see you have a guy whos as crazy as most of the other Republicans any more. I try to figure out there point of view on things to get both sides of the story and you just can't because they are off the wall nuts anymore. Im not saying Democrates are great but atleast some of them met the standard of common sense. Our politcal parties are becoming jokes and to me that is a bad thing. And if your a die hard Republican admit that you have a bunch of morons out there and vote in some new leaders befor they all get chased out of office and Independants and Democrates become the two party system of the United States.

I just finished looking at her Wikipedia page if you look at the newest version it states.
en.wikipedia.org...

Born Maya Kassandra Soetoro
August 15, 1970 (1970-08-15) (age 38)
Jakarta, Indonesia
Residence Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Nationality Indonesian-American
Citizenship American
Education B.A., M.A., Ph.D
Alma mater Barnard College,
New York University,
University of Hawai'i at Manoa
Occupation Teacher
Religious beliefs Buddhist
Spouse(s) Konrad Ng
Children Suhaila Ng (born 2003)
Parents Lolo Soetoro and Ann Dunham

If you look at the first version it states.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maya Soetoro-Ng
Born 1970
Honolulu, Hawaii
Residence Honolulu, Hawaii
Occupation Schoolteacher
Parents Lolo Soetoro and Ann Dunham

And the page has been changed so many times its crazy. So use common sense and realize there b.s.ing you. Sli723 who is no longer a user on wikipedia is the one who changed her birth place on March 21 2008.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by JBA2848]

[edit on 28-7-2009 by JBA2848]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
i think that the MSM should have a helluva lot more involvement in this. So even if it is all made up, why dont they actually prove it.

I for one believe that Barack Hussein Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States of Amercia.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."
Honolulu Adviser
stated on July 27, 2009

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

Simply put, use this for your argument.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This argument is a waste of energy from both sides. Funny how when the topic heats up here on ATS that every damn news source spouts how real his BC is. Just in the nick of time to throw a brick in the middle of the argument. They are protecting the truth or the lie? I for one am sick and tired of this manipulative bull#!

Peace,

Guz

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by aero56

How can the original records maintained on file be there if they were destroyed in 2001?

keyword: original

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

That is a good question that nobody seems to be able to answer.
Please, someone tell us, how you can you view a desroyed original?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Guzzeppi]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join