It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

You do realize that the tenets of our political system calls for the over throw of the government if they fail at their jobs.

You know in our system we are supposed to stand up and voice our concerns and problems, which is what we are doing.

You know that this CoLB debate is not meaningless, because if Obama is not a citizen, then he is a usurper, and it will not bode well for you. me, or our country.

But we should shust ignore all that and continue watching American Idol.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
. . .

As has been explained before in several threads, Hawaii went paperless in 2001 and no longer stores "vault" certificates. Everything is in electronic form. . . .

Explain to me this then . . .

How is it that state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino was able to personally inspect the birth certificate in November 2008 when it had been destroyed seven years earlier?

How is it that FactCheck.org was able to have "seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate" around the same time if it was destroyed in 2001?

How is that Dr. Chiyome Fukino saw the original document, as stated this past weekend?

Here is the link to the FactCheck article where they clearly state they inspected the original printed birth certificate Obama requested in 2007, Hawaii printed, and he received. Nowhere do they state that it is the original long-form. In fact, Factcheck clearly states that Hawaii does not offer ANYONE the long form certificate, only a short form COLB. Perhaps that is because Hawaii no longer uses physical long-form certificates because they went paperless in 2001!

Source

They did not inspect the ORIGINAL Birth certificate. They inspected the electronic file of the real certificate.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

Source

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen.

I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago,” Fukino said, in hopes of ending the controversy surrounding Obama’s citizenship.

Source

Emphasis mine. She never said anything about pulling a physical form out of a file cabinet and inspecting it. She said she inspected the certificate they have on record in accordance with Hawaiin policies and procedures.

What are Hawai'i's policies and procedures? To store birth certificates in electronic form and print out a COLB when a party with a tangible interest requests it.

I have answered your questions, now let's see if you can answer mine...

Why is it you don't believe: 2 birth announcements in two separate papers (one issued by relatives and one issued by the hospital), a COLB, the statement from Hawaiin officials clearly stating he is a natural born citizen, and the testimony from someone who remembers Obama's birthday?

Why do you throw your belief behind blogs that talk talk about how Jews are evil, the holocaust is a myth, and African Americans are dirty, and dismiss sources that counter the Kenyan birth myth?

Interesting, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
For those of us who are currently living outside the US (both American citizens resident abroad and foreign friends of the USA) looking in at this madness, the overwhelming opinion seems to be that segments of the US population are obsessive compulsive to the point of madness on this matter.

By way of comparison, I understand that in Canada the voters only get concerned when their Member of Parliament has a valid death certificate on file.

Let me see, if there was some sort of plot by someone to put a "ferriner" in the white house, don't you think that it would have been better executed than this sort of Larry the Cable Guy farce? "Okay evil fellow conspirators, who was supposed to do the phony birth certificate?" No, if there was a plot to subvert the US from the Oval Office, the president would have impeccably forged credentials that would stand up to the closest scrutiny.

But for many out there, the lack of facts to support their position is proof that the conspiracy is working.

I wonder if there's something in the water?

[edit on 28-7-2009 by metamagic]

[edit on 28-7-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by grahag

You do realize that the tenets of our political system calls for the over throw of the government if they fail at their jobs.

You know in our system we are supposed to stand up and voice our concerns and problems, which is what we are doing.

You know that this CoLB debate is not meaningless, because if Obama is not a citizen, then he is a usurper, and it will not bode well for you. me, or our country.

But we should shust ignore all that and continue watching American Idol.

I see. So bypass the entire democratic process and go straight to sedition and overthrow the legally elected government? Tell me, what would their job be? What job are they failing at? Why not just vote them out?

The only concern I've seen from you is that you don't like American Idol and you don't think that Obama is a natural citizen. While I can't qualify your like/dislike of American Idol, the powers that be state that Obama IS a natural US Citizen. I'm sorry for your loss...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
This all washes out as a bunch of brown horde fearing nonsense desperate to get rid of the black guy in office because there is ZERO political reason to do so.

have republicans become the nations retards? wtf?

the birthers have been kicked in the balls and they just won't shut up.

yes, that makes them even more credible. It's like when you catch a child blatantly lying about something, even after you've caught them red handed at their indiscretion.

the right in america is sad. It's too bad, I would hope they would have a stronger and saner voice, but all they can do is whine about this nonsense.

Hatred, bitter resentment, no regard to let people find their own means. Spoken like a true Leftist. Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What a bunch of crap, half sister?? Cmon guys.

Why dont they mention his real name on the media?! STOP PLAYING GAMES PEOPLE BREAK FREE FROM THE BRAINWASHING!

He isnt my commander in chief thats for damn sure.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Ouch! This must really hurt you non-birthers.

This just proves that because Obama MIGHT have a certificate of live birth on file in Hawaii, it does not necessarily mean he was born in Hawaii.

Your entire reason for defending the certificate of live birth is moot.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory
Ouch! This must really hurt you non-birthers.

This just proves that because Obama MIGHT have a certificate of live birth on file in Hawaii, it does not necessarily mean he was born in Hawaii.

Your entire reason for defending the certificate of live birth is moot.

Seriously, look at the stuff written by this guy who did this "news" article... If you consider this valid news then there's no way that I can discuss this with you...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Originally posted by swiftfootedachilleus

Originally posted by purplemer
Whats rong with you peeps? WHO CARES!

kx

exactly !! ....your obama has shown the true power of democracy .......

Democracy is great until you disagree with the majority... At least, that's what these kind of arguments about meaningless # like Certificates of Live Birth not being valid are showing. People are willing to fight about this and talk about overthrowing our "illegitimate" government, but they're not willing to adhere to the tenets of their political system. Democracy isn't something that you can only like when it works for you and your beliefs.

i agree with you mate but the best thing about democracy is the ability to vote out who you disagree with .......if you really dont like obama get rid of him after 4 years ....... all this birth certificate stuff is pathetic ........i'll wager most of the people i watched waiting to cast their vote had never voted before .......for obama to get these people off their rears and out to vote is impressive wether you agree with his politics or not ........would you really disenfranchise all these people ? ........obama has shown the true power of democracy not just in the usa but all over the world .......democracies greatest crisis is voter apaathy which your man has countered excellently .......

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Seriously, look at the stuff written by this guy who did this "news" article... If you consider this valid news then there's no way that I can discuss this with you...

Google is your friend.

Please tell me what is false in the article. Everything said in the article can be verified by a simple google search of Maya Soetoro. So what is your point?
Oh, you just rather take the easy way out and ignore it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
One problem there, this is not a democracy, its a REPUBLIC. Which means (dumbed down version) majority vote will only rule when it abides by the laws.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
This all washes out as a bunch of brown horde fearing nonsense desperate to get rid of the black guy in office because there is ZERO political reason to do so.

Can you give a single political reason why he should stay in office? The only change we've seen in the white house is the color of the presidents skin. In fact, he's been less effectual than Bush was at actually changing things. Might have been for the worse, but at least the water wasn't stagnant.

It's got nothing to do with the fact that he's a black guy. It doesn't even have to do with the fact that he's accomplished absolutely nothing except ensure more generations of our children are born deeper in debt. It's got EVERYTHING to do with the fact that constitutionally aware citizens of this country have not been satisfied with evidence of this mans credibility.

Excuse us for not taking Mr. Gibbs' word for it. Excuse us for trying to put our government, that's run amok for so long, in check. Excuse us for attempting to enforce the US Constitution.

Y'know, we'd all probably be satisfied with the easily reproduced COLB put online months ago, if it weren't for the myriad of other inconsistencies surrounding the past of Barack Obama. The foreign exchange student that is a natural born citizen with 183 social security numbers and 478 places of simultaneous residence, who's home village in Kenya is erecting a monument at his other place of birth.

Without all that rust, the COLB would be more than satisfactory. Add all the other discrepancies though, and people want what he has sealed, to be unsealed, and they want to know why he'd seal it, then show us a reproduction. Any free-thinking individual would want the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Google is your friend.

Please tell me what is false in the article. Everything said in the article can be verified by a simple google search of Maya Soetoro. So what is your point?
Oh, you just rather take the easy way out and ignore it.

You are out of your head....provide a single link please validating that she has a hawaiin COB?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Following up on my post on page 1, and as requested via U2U
, I dug up the relevant portion of Hawaiian law now that I have time to do so.

Hawaiian Law §338-17.8 Certificates for children born out of State.
Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

All that is required is for the parent or guardian to provide something saying they were legal residents of Hawaii for at least a year preceding the birth or adoption of a child for that child to receive a Hawaiian birth certificate. It's not exactly difficult to claim somewhere as your legal residence when it's not. I claimed my parent's address was my legal residence for years while living elsewhere just so I wouldn't have to fill out multiple addresses on applications and other various forms.

Note: I'm not saying that Obama's mother did so, but it is a possibility that shouldn't be overlooked. I'm simply stating facts, not adding personal opinions.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Jenna]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What I find quite entertaining, is that Obama's brother in law (Maya's husband) is a professor at the University of Hawaii's Academy of Creative Media.

Sorry for the injection, it was just to comical not to point out in light of this particular situation.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Following up on my post on page 1, and as requested via U2U, I dug up the relevant portion of Hawaiian law now that I have time to do so.

Hawaiian Law §338-17.8 Certificates for children born out of State.
Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

Hey Jenna. I responded to your post earlier in this thread. You left off the last bit of that law....[L 1982, c 182, §1]

The law was passed in 1982. Long after Maya and Barack were born. There is no grandfather cluase and other laws that I cited in the previous post explain that such a certificate would indicate "Altered" and still show original place of birth.

You can scroll through the index of laws there on the site you indicated.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
She does not have a hawaiin certificate of birth.

There is absolutely NO PROOF that she does or ever did.

This is a blog opinion piece without any sources.

At one time birthers claimed to have "found" Maya's name on the certificate Obama had provided. That was shown to be a hoax.

This plays on that confusion.

Crazy folk...please carry on like I am speaking some foriegn language everytime I state obvious fact....

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

On top of that there have been biographies that claim he was born in Hawaii in 1958 - then they realized that Hawaii wasn't a state until 1959 - so he became born in 1961...

Either way this guy is the worst President in the history of the United States.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by SaraThustra]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Hey Jenna. I responded to your post earlier in this thread. You left off the last bit of that law....[L 1982, c 182, §1]

The law was passed in 1982. Long after Maya and Barack were born. There is no grandfather cluase and other laws that I cited in the previous post explain that such a certificate would indicate "Altered" and still show original place of birth.

Must've missed your post, sorry. And yes the law was enacted in '82, but note that it says "Territory or State of Hawaii". I've looked and haven't found anything yet that definitively states whether the law was intended to be retroactive or not. There would be no reason to add the word "Territory" into the law if it was not retroactive, however, since Hawaii hadn't been a territory in 23 years when this law was passed.

I've been looking but can't find any laws regarding birth certificates for children born outside of the state prior to the laws currently on the books. If my WestLaw access was still in effect it would be a bit easier, but I'll continue to look.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
You are out of your head....provide a single link please validating that she has a hawaiin COB?

Are your fingers broke?
Do you know how to spell google?

Here:
Where is the birth certificate

There are others but I'm sure you can find them.

Let's not forget the conspiracy:
forged birth certificate

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join