It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k
reply to post by debunky

And that's why i used phrases such as "i haven't made a personal judgment regarding..." and "I don't know where he was born and I don't claim to" oh also this one.. "if the things I have heard are true.."

I never claimed to know anything for certain. But again..

If the things I've heard are true...

If the things I've heard are true, Barack Obama Jr was born in Hawaii. I don't know anything for certain, but I know enough to ignore common gossip off the radio, probably coming from a gibbering fool, about who might or might not have such-and-such certification.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingAtTheSky
reply to post by maybereal11

Well here is a link to his site and it seems pretty legitament to me, I agree on where is the facts for the half-sister part though. The Examiner

He posts a lot of the same questions we all have, and are waiting for real answers, like we all are.

But I guess I am a right wing extremist huh?

Edit: Forgot to add a sentence

[edit on 28-7-2009 by LookingAtTheSky]

Anyone can write for The Examiner. They're just in it for the AdSense:
www.examiner.com...

This is not a credible source.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is becoming the latest fad.
I want a Hawaiin certificate of live birth too.

Can soneone tell me where I can get one?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Edit is messing up quotes.

Originally posted by epete22
Here is what a real hawaii birth certificate looks like.

incogman.files.wordpress.com...

That is a real COLB, yes you are correct. However, that is a COLB that was created in 1963 and handed out to those who requested them that had a tangible inerest. They were the records stored for the state.

Here is Obamas.

zzzlist.files.wordpress.com...

I would also like to point out that 'obamas birth certificate' uses the font 'arial' for the words 'certification of live birth' and the sentence along the bottom that starts with 'This Copy' and the sentence that starts with 'Any Alterations' this is a problem because the font arial was not created until the mid 1980's with the first microsoft PC.

Those are facts.

As has been explained before in several threads, Hawaii went paperless in 2001 and no longer stores "vault" certificates. Everything is in electronic form. It was printed out when he requested it using arial font because he requested it after arial font had been created. Make a little more sense now? BTW, every COLB is going to differ a little because the laser printer that prints them out alters the border to help prevent forgery.

I suppose no one noticed that this poster didn't link to the actual blog that talked about it. For your enjoyment, I'll go ahead and post some snippets from this blog and link to it so you can see the type of person behind these writings. Enjoy.

Silent, taciturn, unemotional Jews murdering White Christians one after another. This took place 200 million times during the 20th Century. The Jew has attempted to eradicate the best and brightest of us for over 100 years. Reverse the roles, and it sounds just like the eyewitness testimony to the Jewish Holocaust Myth. No Rube Goldberg murder machines, no fields of blood geysers, no gas showers, no gigantic death camps, no survivors demanding billions in reparations.

Some FBI official called this corruption “a cancer that is destroying the core values of this state.” Uh, I got a little news flash for you, Mr. G-Man: It’s Jew corruption over-all, which is the real cancer destroying the core values of THE ENTIRE COUNTRY of America.

I can’t tell you all the stories I’ve heard, even stuff that I’ve seen with my very own eyes about Negroes in swimming pools, or out of them. I don’t care one bit if you think it’s all racist or not, but I’d never, EVER swim in a pool used by Negroes, knowing what I know. After reading this, I doubt you will either.

Blog Link

Now, you wonder why the media potrays birth conspirators in a bad light? Look at who is issuing your clarion calls to Constitutional justice and look at what they write.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Avenginggecko]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mwahaha the Examiner. Great source!

I am now a convert. Any posts that I have personally made that seem to speak to the contrary, well, just ignore those...oh wait, y'all already did that.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The Constitution of the US says that only a "natural-born citizen" can hold the office of the POTUS. It is commonly assumed that it means that one must be born on US soil, but there is, to my utter surprise, no clear-cut legal definition what it really means! A congressional amendment to clear up any ambiguity is needed.

Naturalized Americans, like Gov. Schwarzenegger, were first citizens of other countries and therefore not eligible.

So if a Mexican citizen, on vacation in LA, gave birth the kid would be eligible for POTUS. If an American citizen gave birth in London the kid could never become POTUS. Somehow this doesn't sound right to me ...

Concerning the eligibility of John McCain. He was born on a military installation near the Panama canal and that is still "considered" American soil, although not explicitly mentioned in the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k Napoleon was from Corsica and he ruled France

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingAtTheSky

Well here is a link to his site and it seems pretty legitament to me, I agree on where is the facts for the half-sister part though. The Examiner
[edit on 28-7-2009 by LookingAtTheSky]

Seems "PRETTY LEGITIMATE"??? This explains a lot.

Stuff that seem "pretty legitimate" = anything anti-obama.

This is a BLOG...it is UNSOURCED and AT BEST it is the fiction of a blogger and complete partisan drivel.

But yah...as long as it is Anti-Obama lets post an OP link to the blog, pretend it is news and see how many birthers star it.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
. . .

As has been explained before in several threads, Hawaii went paperless in 2001 and no longer stores "vault" certificates. Everything is in electronic form. . . .

Explain to me this then . . .

How is it that state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino was able to personally inspect the birth certificate in November 2008 when it had been destroyed seven years earlier?

How is it that FactCheck.org was able to have "seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate" around the same time if it was destroyed in 2001?

How is that Dr. Chiyome Fukino saw the original document, as stated this past weekend?

I have yet to get an answer from anyone.

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This all washes out as a bunch of brown horde fearing nonsense desperate to get rid of the black guy in office because there is ZERO political reason to do so.

have republicans become the nations retards? wtf?

the birthers have been kicked in the balls and they just won't shut up.

yes, that makes them even more credible. It's like when you catch a child blatantly lying about something, even after you've caught them red handed at their indiscretion.

the right in america is sad. It's too bad, I would hope they would have a stronger and saner voice, but all they can do is whine about this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
This all washes out as a bunch of brown horde fearing nonsense desperate to get rid of the black guy in office because there is ZERO political reason to do so.

have republicans become the nations retards? wtf?

the birthers have been kicked in the balls and they just won't shut up.

yes, that makes them even more credible. It's like when you catch a child blatantly lying about something, even after you've caught them red handed at their indiscretion.

the right in america is sad. It's too bad, I would hope they would have a stronger and saner voice, but all they can do is whine about this nonsense.

This has nothing to do with race. It never has.

Funny how the first thing to come out is always the race card.

Further more, I am not a Republican.

So you answer my questions that I posted right above your post, since you OBVIOUSLY have them all.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
How is it that state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino was able to personally inspect the birth certificate in November 2008 when it had been destroyed seven years earlier?

He actually said ....""I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen,"

He inspected "vital records maintained on file" which I would expect ot include medical records of the birth filed by the OB that deliverd him Dr. Rodney West, the hospital forms as well as the electronic certificate data on file.

Just a guess...but who cares...you don't. On to the next steaming pile of BS.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by maybereal11]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Whats rong with you peeps? WHO CARES!

kx

exactly !! ....your obama has shown the true power of democracy .......

give the people something different and they seize on it ......when else has america seen queues at polling stations ? ....the people have spoken .....and all you lot that moan about where he comes from are oh so sore losers ......accept it ......more people want obama than dont .......its called democracy .......however you lot over the water can always assassinate him ....thats what you do when you dont like whos in power , is it not ?.....it is kinda hard to invade your own country eh

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

How is it that FactCheck.org was able to have "seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate" around the same time if it was destroyed in 2001?

Of course you know by "original birth certificate" Fact check was referring the certificate that Obama provided via a scan on the internet...but it wasn't good enough...it was a fake without a seal yada yada etc? remember? So fact Check erroneously thinking that some people were just confused, examined the "original" as opposed to the internet scan of the same...

Here you are implying that they saw some previous version?????

That is a new, but pretty boring attempt at birther BS.

Again...I expect you to repeat this BS again very soon. You aren't really interested in explanations right?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Perhaps some people are just full of it? They could both claim that Chewbacca uses Head and Shoulders as opposed to a stand alone conditioning agent, and I would still question the veracity of their claims. The facts are that he is president, he's evidently passed checks, and there's not enough birther warrgarble in the world that will change that.

Your, and other peoples energies are better spent on other avenues that have at least a smidgen of validity.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Why is this getting so much attention so fast. His sisters place of birth means nothing about his... enough already...

It does hold meaning, if she's admittedly born in Indonesia yet has, in her name, the same piece of paper Obama is trying to use as evidence he was born in Hawaii...

I think that's exactly the point that Debunky is making. I can come up with what looks like the truth about ANYTHING I want. I can MAKE it the truth to the majority of people that will do no more than provide a cursory glance.

The lazy internet generation will take whatever information I feed them and they'll base ALL their opinions on it.... WHY?

Because they only care enough to get their information from one source.

The birthers don't care that the information hasn't been qualified or vetted. They just care that it gives them a reason to hate their president for a reason other than him being black or a democrat.

So easy to fool, they fool themselves...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
IF this is true, this is of vital importance. However, I'm unable to find any sort of solid confirmation regarding this.

The only evidence I can find of Maya having a COLB is back from 2008 when Obama's COLB was suspected of being a forgery based on Maya's COLB.

But all photo evidence that was once online for Maya's COLB has been removed and I'm getting page errors left and right. Supposedly due to the fact the COLB was shown to not have been a forgery after all.

Although interesting and I'd like to see more facts, without actual confirmation, I'm not terribly convinced due to a blog article consisting of two paragraphs without any supporting evidence.

Is there proof/evidence she actually has a COLB issued by Hawaii?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Check your sources. Exact quotes:

I ... have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen,"

Link

So they have ORIGINAL vital records maintained on file. I thought those were destroyed in 2001?

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate.

Link

Those words are hard to twist around. They have seen and touched the ORIGINAL.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama’s original birth certificate.

Link

So they hold the ORIGINAL birth certificate. Once again, hard to twist those words.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Perhaps some people are just full of it? They could both claim that Chewbacca uses Head and Shoulders as opposed to a stand alone conditioning agent, and I would still question the veracity of their claims. The facts are that he is president, he's evidently passed checks, and there's not enough birther warrgarble in the world that will change that.

Your, and other peoples energies are better spent on other avenues that have at least a smidgen of validity.

So it does not add up so we should just move on? Nothing to see here?

It does not matter that The records were supposedly destroyed on 2001 but a Dr and a website has seen the originals in 2008.

What is this, a magic show?

We should NOT be fine with slight of hand here.

This has major implications. But we should just shove it under the rug and praise the Messiah

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by swiftfootedachilleus

Originally posted by purplemer
Whats rong with you peeps? WHO CARES!

kx

exactly !! ....your obama has shown the true power of democracy .......

Democracy is great until you disagree with the majority... At least, that's what these kind of arguments about meaningless # like Certificates of Live Birth not being valid are showing. People are willing to fight about this and talk about overthrowing our "illegitimate" government, but they're not willing to adhere to the tenets of their political system. Democracy isn't something that you can only like when it works for you and your beliefs.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join