It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Did anyone read Orly's lawsuit? #9 below

(8) The evidence contained in Exhibit B shows that Barack Hussein Obama might have used as many as 149 addresses and 39 social security numbers prior to assuming the office of President. The social security number most commonly
Case 4:09-tc-05000 Document 46 Filed 07/09/2009 Page 9 of 26
Rule 65(b) Application for Temporary Restraining Order 10
used by Barack Hussein Obama, is one issued in the state of Connecticut, the state where Barack Hussein Obama never resided and it shows him to be 119 years old. This coupled with the fact that Mr. Obama’s grandmother, Madeline Dunham was a volunteer at the Oahu Circuit Court Probate Department and had access to the social security numbers of the deceased, constitutes circumstantial evidence casting serious doubt on the legitimacy of Mr. Obama and his claims of being born on US territory. Exhibit C, the expert affidavit of renowned forensic document examiner Sandra Ramsey Lines, states that the certification of live birth posted by Mr. Obama as verification of his legitimacy, cannot be verified as genuine, and should be presumed fraudulent.
(9) This doubt is further reinforced by the fact that the Hawaiian statute 338 allows foreign born children of Hawaiian residents to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates, that those birth certificates can be obtained based on a statement of one relative only without any corroborating evidence from the hospital; that “late birth certificates” (i.e. non-contemporaneously, post-facto, in two words “potentially fabricated”) can lawfully, under this statute, be obtained at any time later in life.
(10) That is of paramount concern, as Barack Hussein Obama’s original birth certificate was never provided by the state of Hawaii, but only a statement that there is an original “long birth certificate” document on file. The statement repeatedly provided by Hawaiian officials is quite simply incomplete, evasive, and without explanation of critical details: namely, whether it is a foreign birth certification or one obtained based on a statement of one relative only, or a late certification or amended one, obtained upon adoption by his stepfather.

www.scribd.com...

Here is what a real hawaii birth certificate looks like.

incogman.files.wordpress.com...

Here is Obamas.

zzzlist.files.wordpress.com...

I would also like to point out that 'obamas birth certificate' uses the font 'arial' for the words 'certification of live birth' and the sentence along the bottom that starts with 'This Copy' and the sentence that starts with 'Any Alterations' this is a problem because the font arial was not created until the mid 1980's with the first microsoft PC.

Those are facts.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by epete22

Just a frivolous lawsuit? Nope. Thank you epete22, your timing is excellent.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Never mind.

Its not worth the effort.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by epete22
Did anyone read Orly's lawsuit? #9 below

(8) The evidence contained in Exhibit B shows that Barack Hussein Obama might have used as many as 149 addresses and 39 social security numbers prior to assuming the office of President.

Just a blog, debunky? You sure?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I made a thread about this, but it is not gaining traction

CNN/U.S. president Jon Klein sent an email to a handful of “Lou Dobbs Tonight” staffers last night regarding the coverage of the so-called Birthers and the validity of Obama’s eligibility.

In part, Klein writes, “It seems this story is dead — because anyone who still is not convinced doesn’t really have a legitimate beef.” Klein asked CNN researchers to dig into the question of why Obama couldn’t produce the original birth certificate. The researchers contacted the Hawaii Health Dept. and confirmed that paper documents were discarded in 2001 when the department went paperless. That reportedly includes Obama’s original birth certificate.

If Klein’s statement is true, then this official statement, dated October 31, 2008, from state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino is false:

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.”

If what Klein says is true, Fukino is lying. If what Fukino says is true, Klein is lying. It’s one or the other, isn’t it?

So . . .

How is it that state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino was able to personally inspect the birth certificate in November 2008 when it had been destroyed seven years earlier?

How is it that FactCheck.org was able to have "seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate" around the same time if it was destroyed in 2001?

How is that Dr. Chiyome Fukino saw the original document, as stated this past weekend?

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitybender

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

Heard this on the radio today.

Here's the link to the article: Link Here

Nope...not true...the author is not a journalist, but rather a right wing blogger obsessed with the Birther conspiracy as his blog shows.

He has provided no sources for the BS he claims.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
How is it that FactCheck.org ...

Factcheck is run by Annenberg. The same Annenberg that Obama was on the board of directors of. The same Annenberg that was a BIG $$ donor to Obama's presidential campaign.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

What? You think logic means anything around here?

Critical thinking and common sense are a thing of the past. Like the Constitution and We The People.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hmm,

Just an article, with no proof. No links, no pics, nothing. Just the authors say so.

Sorry folks but the only evidence I see here is that the author is the "Orange County Conservative Examiner" and that says to me he might be a bit biased in his views and that his line of reasoning "Half sister has same birth cert type as half brother=both born outside of country ((and by extension everyone with that Birth cert type must be foreign born)) is dubious at best.

So please lets discuss the hard evidence as it relates to the topic of the half sisters birth certificate.

I eagerly await the screenshot for side to side comparion to her half brothers.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I want to know who gave Dr. Chiyome Fukino permission to speak out over such matter. I thought it was confidential.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Well here is a link to his site and it seems pretty legitament to me, I agree on where is the facts for the half-sister part though. The Examiner

He posts a lot of the same questions we all have, and are waiting for real answers, like we all are.

But I guess I am a right wing extremist huh?

Edit: Forgot to add a sentence

[edit on 28-7-2009 by LookingAtTheSky]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Here is what a real hawaii birth certificate looks like.

incogman.files.wordpress.com...

Here is Obamas.

zzzlist.files.wordpress.com...

Those are facts.

If this is indeed authentic... I wonder if any of the resolution backers bothered to take a look?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
reply to post by warrenb

One thing I do know is that the only thing I'm happy about with the Obama administration is that they basically abolished the DEA in California and Marijuana is now being taxed in Oakland.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Odessy]

You must be reffering to either measure z, or more likely measure 4. Both of these were oakland initiatives and had Nothing to do with Obama and/or his administration. And Btw, I have many contacts in the "oaksterdam" industry, and yes, the DEA is still here threatining closures and seizures of pot clubs no matter what anybody in the GOV is saying.... And yes it makes me mad they are allowed to confiscate our tax revenue

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I would also like to point out that 'obamas birth certificate' uses the font 'arial' for the words 'certification of live birth' and the sentence along the bottom that starts with 'This Copy' and the sentence that starts with 'Any Alterations' this is a problem because the font arial was not created until the mid 1980's with the first microsoft PC.

The whole font thing is pretty much bs. If I needed my birth certificate, I can always order one that is created from records, printed on current paper, with a current laser printer, in current fonts. It would be completely, and utterly valid. It's a non-issue.

I'm not a fan of Barry, but the whole birther arguments are becoming an embarrassment .

I can quote the whole birther argument as it will be in a few months...

"...ladies and gentlemen, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!
Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a birther determining the validity of the presidents birth certificate, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must agree that Obama cannot be president! The birthers rest."

(with a nod to South Park, of course)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
reply to post by Jenna

His COLB is very suspect as anyone at the time could order one.
His own relatives have said he was born in Africa. Why would they lie?

Something stinks

It's amazing how this myth gets propagated. There is a nice recap with links here which reads in part

What Liddy was referring to is actually an affidavit filed by a street preacher named Ron McRae, who conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama's grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president's biological grandmother, but he calls her "Granny Sarah.")

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson's birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him. (The audio is available for download here.)

No matter, though, because people who believe in a conspiracy theory simply hear what they want to hear. So some Birther sites have posted transcripts and YouTube clips that end abruptly with the mistranslation and don't include the corrections. McRae, for his part, included the full translation in his affidavit -- he thinks it's all just part of the conspiracy. "Some few younger relatives, including [translator Vitalis Akech Ogombe]," McRae wrote in his court filing, "have obviously been versed to counter such facts with the common purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii."

I am not anti-Obama nor am I pro-Obama. I am a great believer is starting with the correct facts though o matter what side you want to argue. The birther conspiracy arguments seem to be founded on incorrect facts.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Also this thing about Obama and his wife using hundreds of addresses - uhm, you do know that there are other people with the same name, right? If I do a search for my name, even including a middle name, I can get just as many addresses. I do a lot of research currently that involves this sort of thing and these claims just seem silly to me since there's nothing to correlate these as alternative identities rather than, just what they are - different people entirely.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

Barack Hussein Obama is such a common name you know . . . many people have it!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

reply to post by metamagic

So . . .

How is it that state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino was able to personally inspect the birth certificate in November 2008 when it had been destroyed seven years earlier?

How is it that FactCheck.org was able to have "seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate" around the same time if it was destroyed in 2001?

How is that Dr. Chiyome Fukino saw the original document, as stated this past weekend?

Is that embarrassing for you SpacePunk?

Where are the incorrect facts in that metamagic?

[edit on 7/28/2009 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Back when Obama and his sister were little Hawaiian law allowed pretty much anyone to get a COLB from them after submitting the right documentation. Can't remember the exact year they changed it, or the specific law that allowed it at the moment though, I'll have to go hunt it back down.

Hey Jenna .. let me help you out there.
You are referring to S. 338-17.8 ...passed into law into 1982.
OBAMA AND HIS SISTER WERE BORN BEFORE 1982 and ther is no grandfatehr clause permitting applicants born before then to obtain a certificate.

www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

Birth Certificates will state "Altered" or "late" with such a delayed application. Will include the name of the adopted parents as well as the ORIGINAL PLACE OF BIRTH.

At what points will the mods reign in the IGNORANCE??

An unsourced Blog??? Counts as news?

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
How is it that FactCheck.org ...

Factcheck is run by Annenberg. The same Annenberg that Obama was on the board of directors of. The same Annenberg that was a BIG $$ donor to Obama's presidential campaign.

Flyers...you need to be banned. You lie over and over and over and over.

The SAME Annenberg that was a stuanch REPUBLICAN and appointed to office by Ronald Reagan?

The SAME Annenberg that was close friends with the BUSH FAMILY?

God help her if she also CARED ABOUT TRUTH and sponsored FACTCHECK which cuts both ways and is NON-PARTISAN and PRO-TRUTH.

Or if she believed in raising the level of education in this country with the ANNENBERG CHALLENGE...and god forbid if Barack Obama cared enough about education to sit on the Annenberg Challenges board in Chicago.

A great woman, a stuanch and LOYAL REPUBLICAN.

RECENTLY DECEASED and thus fair game for YOUR SMEAR MONGERING!

BIG DONOR TO OBAMA'S CAMPAIGN??????

LEONORE ANNENBERG SUPPORTED MCCAIN!!!!!!!

Link..........
www.opensecrets.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join