It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know? Obama’s half sister, born in Indonesia, has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

And that's why i used phrases such as "i haven't made a personal judgment regarding..." and "I don't know where he was born and I don't claim to" oh also this one.. "if the things I have heard are true.."

I never claimed to know anything for certain. But again..

If the things I've heard are true...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingAtTheSky

And neither is barack obama. Since all "evidence" that points in that direction consists of blog posts, wich, even if true, wouldn't hurt his standing. If one of your parents is an american, you are too, wether you like it or not. sorry.

Edit to add:
Ok. Maybe read to fast on that one then and i apologize. I am glad we both agree that the level of evidence for *any* crime should be a bit higher than mere hearsay.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by debunky]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of any countries headed by foreign-born leaders?

There is no country of palestine, however the so-called palestinians accepted rulership by the Egyptian mass murdering pedophile terrorist - Arafat.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

sure, there's lots....Peru had a Japanese president

go figure

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Um... Yes he is.

If he wasn't we wouldn't be having this discussion...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

And neither is barack obama. Since all "evidence" that points in that direction consists of blog posts, wich, even if true, wouldn't hurt his standing. If one of your parents is an american, you are too, wether you like it or not. sorry.

If that were true then there wouldnt be multiple lawsuits against him, soldiers refusing his orders, and news outlets giving it some coverage. Just blog evidence? I dont think so...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thanks Flyersfan and WarrenB

Curiosity satisfied

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
Why is this getting so much attention so fast. His sisters place of birth means nothing about his... enough already...

It does hold meaning, if she's admittedly born in Indonesia yet has, in her name, the same piece of paper Obama is trying to use as evidence he was born in Hawaii...

2month's ago i would be with ya fighting this issue tooth and nail.

But let's face it The "WHO CARE'S"crowd has won this .
Just like during the election they voted him and didn't care.

Congress has passed it..Hawaii is his birth state.
He sealed everything from college records to blood donations he gave.
Has obama ever been arrested?
We all know the crooked and EVIL G.W.B was he let us see his record's
So if bush showed us his arrest college record's ect....
Why is obama so special he doesn't have to and can pass law's threw so he does not have to?

People can say what they want..
He is
Or he isn't.

But the fact remains the man is trying to hide something from the AMERICAN people.
And i want to know why.

What's that behind your back little kid?
Nothing...
Well show me then if your hiding nothing.
Sorry i passed a law saying i do not have to show you what's behind my back.

Did he have anything behind his back?
I would say Hellz yes he did.

and thus obama is hiding something folk's.
what it is idk.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

*sigh*
frivolous lawsuits that is, or else at least one of them would have made it to ... yknow court.

And one reserve soldier made use of his *right* to change his mind for a tour *he volunteered for after Obama was inaugurated*

To make that first part a bit clearer: I could sue you too for demolishing my car yesterday (if i could only find my sledgehammer that is) and we might even make it to court, but i would have to prove that you did it. Me suing you says nothing besides the fact that i sue you.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by debunky]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

wow, you must know something or someone. took me 3 years to realize what was going on, and yeckkkkk no. if arney gets in, we are in huge trouble. talking about hitler being a tough bugger, just wait if arney gets in.

great post thanks for the information, but i feel it is too little to late. the payoffs have been paid up and nothing is going to change the route that we are headed for!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The who cares crowd are the ones who are letting the US rot from the inside out. Who cares if the banks rob us blind, big Pharma kills us off or the army invades foreign nations and slaughters innocents. Who bloody cares right?
Well I do, so the who cares crowd can kiss my arse because I'm not saving them when SHTF. In my books they get what they deserve and may it be slow and uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

THIS!!

What it comes down to is that Obama was elected. Just like when you're picked for any job/promotion, you must show credentials to prove your eligibility.. Shouldn't this hold especially true for our elected officials?

PS I actually did vote for Obama. It has just become obvious he's hiding something. I'm not one of those who believes in standing by your man just because you voted for him.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by debunky

*sigh*
frivolous lawsuits that is, or else at least one of them would have made it to ... yknow court.

And one reserve soldier made use of his *right* to change his mind for a tour *he volunteered for after Obama was inaugurated*

You say frivolous, I say sensible. When an entire state has to 180 and make into law something that was supposedly already true, it shows they are hiding something.

As for the soldier, there is more than 1 soldier, in fact there are multiple enlisted, with longer than 1 year of service, and including but not limited to high ranking officers.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Hey Warren!
can't you be born in a different country and still be considered a US citizen if one of your parents are US citizens? or if your born on US territory like a military base overseas.
I have no idea if any of his parents were actually citizens, but you can totally be born overseas and still be one.
However, why his Birth Certificate claims he was born in Hawaii is suspect.
That just doesn't make sense and raises more questions than it does answers.
But you and i both know that it really doesn't matter whos president.
One thing I do know is that the only thing I'm happy about with the Obama administration is that they basically abolished the DEA in California and Marijuana is now being taxed in Oakland.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Odessy]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Also a note to those who say the burden of proof is on the accuser:

Normally I agree, however, It's impossible to prove he doesn't have the certificate. As the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. In a scenario such as this, the burden of proof, unfortunately falls upon the accused.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Congress has passed it..Hawaii is his birth state.

Pretty nice of Obama's comrades to thrown in a non-binding resolution to try to make the issue go away.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Agreed. But according to some, its a non issue because only bloggers are talking about it. Hmmmmm....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join