It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** U.F.O. Phenomenon - Conclusive Evidence and Disclosure from Credible Sources

page: 1....

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to provide definitive evidence with supporting facts of the U.F.O. phenomenon or extra-terrestrial visitation. I sincerely believe that in the weeks, months, or years to come U.F.O. Disclosure will occur. My assumptions for such a belief have been based on the recent "jump" in media coverage and individual interest in the topic.

In a 1997 Gallop poll regarding the existence and knowledge of U.F.O.'s and Extra-Terrestrial technology, the majority of the American population strongly discern that a serious U.F.O. cover-up is occurring within our own borders.

Seventy-one percent of Americans in a Gallup poll conducted last year said that the government is hiding something it knows about UFO's (45% think that UFO's have actually visited earth, and 12% say that they have actually seen a UFO.) In a similar vein, after the U.S. military made an elaborate rational explanation of what really happened some 50 years ago in Roswell, New Mexico (when citizens spotted what they thought were UFO's), the public was distinctly unimpressed.

1997 Gallop UFO Report
1997 CNN UFO Poll

It has been more than 10 years since these reports came out and intuition tells me that these numbers have only increased. With more and more highly-respected politicians, scientists, professors etc... coming forward everyday, something tells me that we are all about to see history change on a global scale.

In recent years, substancial amounts of evidence from various governments across the globe can support such a hypothesis. On March, 2007 the official French disclosure report from Centre National d'Études Spatiales (CNES), AKA the French NASA, concluded that U.F.O.'s are fact rather than fiction. Their hypothesis stated that best explanation for some U.F.O. cases was that of extra-terrestrial origin. This is highly credible testimony from several notable French dignitaries, high-level military intelligence analysists, scientists and engineers.

French studies include GEPAN/SEPRA/GEIPAN (1977–), within the French space agency CNES, the longest ongoing government-sponsored investigation. About 14% of some 6000 cases studied remained unexplained. The official opinion of GEPAN/SEPRA/GEIPAN has been neutral or negative, but the three heads of the studies have gone on record in stating that UFOs were real physical flying machines beyond our knowledge or that the best explanation for the most inexplicable cases was an extraterrestrial one.

The French COMETA panel (1996–1999) was a private study undertaken mostly by aerospace scientists and engineers affiliated with CNES and high-level French Air Force military intelligence analysts, with ultimate distribution of their study intended for high government officials. The COMETA panel likewise concluded the best explanation for the inexplicable cases was the extraterrestrial hypothesis and went further in accusing the United States government of a massive cover-up.

Wikipedia UFO History
COMETA Report Part 1
COMETA Report Part 2
COMETA Report Summary by Dr. Mark Rodeghier Director of CUFOs

[edit on 28-7-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
In 2001 over 400 American government, military, and intelligence community witnesses came forward testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information a secret within the United States government. Many of these witnesses were highly trusted individuals within the US Government with maximum security clearance and will testify before congress that their claims are true, first-hand testimony of the massive US UFO cover-up. Beware it is fairly bland, however it does provide excellent witness testimonty.

In our day-and-age, it is now more evident than ever that we may not be alone in the universe. I want to start this thread as a database for conclusive and definitive evidence supporting that the U.F.O. phenomenom and extra-terrestrial Intelligence is reality rather than fiction. Now I feel it is very important to have a healthy skeptical view on such a phenomenom, as skeptisism helps filter out human decet and unwanted false information. However, I do ask for all to look with an open mind. 20 Years ago, people would be ridiculed for such talk. But in our current world the fact of the matter is, history is changing on a massive unprecedented scale, and tomorrow may be the day that goes down in history when our question of, "are we alone in the universe?" will be answered.

Here is other evidence and resources that I have found during my research supporting the theory of U.F.O.'s and extra-terrestrial visitation.

Project Bluebook Unknowns
Project Blue Book was one of a series of systematic studies of U.F.O.'s conducted by the United States Air Force

The Condon Report

The Extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH), defined by Edward U. Condon in the 1968 Condon Report as "The idea that some UFOs may be spacecraft sent to Earth from another civilization, or on a planet associated with a more distant star."

Capturing the Light: The Dorothy Izatt Case (2007)

Unidentified Flying Objects

Physical U.F.O. Evidence

CNN UFO Coverage

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I used to browse YouTube for the funny and interesting UFO vids. You know, kill time by perusing something I was mildly interested in. That was two years ago. (a little young and late to the game)

I recall seeing many times in the side pane of similar videos a link to the Disclosure Project National Press Conference. I neglected to watch it for months. Maybe it was the title.

Then one day, bored out of my mind, I watched it, all two hours. Then I watched it again. Then I showed my friends. I had to stop the video numerous times in order to gather enough focus and strength to lift my jaw up off the floor.

The rest is history in the making.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Post Reply to Elepheagle

That is how I came across some of this information, which I have gotten increasingly interested in. I believe the U.F.O. phenomenon to be a real occurrence happening to people all across the globe. After continual research into U.F.O.'s, extra-terrestrials, and government cover-ups, my opinion regarding the existence of an intelligent life form from another universe or dimension has become increasingly more probable.

Here are some organizations that I have found that are directly linked to uncovering the truth about U.F.O.'s
Mutual UFO Network (MUFON)
Disclosure Project
Center for UFO Studies, Founded by Dr. J. Allen Hynek

Also, here are a few sites that I would like to share focused around the disclosure topic. Noted are several disclosure statements and reports declassified by various governments around the world crediting the official hypothesis that UFO's are of extra-terrestrial origin.

Project Sign (USA)
Project Sign was an official U.S. government study of unidentified flying objects undertaken by the United States Air Force in late 1947. In August 1948 investigators from project sign released an "estimate of the situation," describing in detail how the extra-terrestrial hypothesis was the most relevant. Upon conclusion the report was claimed to have been ordered to be destroyed by USAF Chief of Staff Hoyt Vanderberg and later denied completely by the USAF. However, noted and acclaimed UFO "grandfather" Dr. J. Allen Hynek testified to the authenticity of the report and the existence of U.F.O.'s

Project Magnet (Canada)
Project Magnet was a formal investigation into the source of propulsion systems of U.F.O.'s by the Canadian Department of Transportation alongside the Defense Research Board and National Research Council. Project director William B. Smith concluded that U.F.O.'s were probably of extra-terrestrial origin.

Uruguayan UFO Investigation
In Spanish, ultimately concluding that U.F.O.s most likely are from extra-terrestrial origin and that the Air Force should not dismiss such conclusions.

-----

This is just some more information I have found in my research and studies. More to come as it becomes available.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I would post something to contribute here, but you literally have all the info up I would have posted!
My biggest issue with this phenomenon is that there are thousands of people who see these things. If the governments of the world (at least, the most powerful) really had no idea what they were, it would be seen as a national security issue and they would be all over it; offering rewards for sightings and utilizing the public to gather more information in a transparant fashion. Its just plain fishy, and I don't trust the goovernment about anything else; why should I about this? The disclosure project got me really into all of this. I remember when I first watched that conference video thinking "holy s*** are these guys ACTUALLY serious?" I believe they are.
Good post!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I would like to see and hear more about the science we now have to investigate those who believe they've been abductees. Functional MRIs x-rays, genome toxins histories, polygraphs etc. These people can than be better analyzed for what many have claimed are screen or false memories.

Whether or not we will find more details as to what really happened with these people is still yet to be known. For all we know, their bodies were used as hosts for other experiments, such as something as mundane as sexual relations.

There may still be some evidence buried within these abductees memories about more technical information such as medical devices and the ships systems. Even while many who've worked for the government may have actually seen some of these craft, that doesn't mean they know much else about it. People such as Bob Lazar, would also likely know more than they recall, since he's also mentioned missing time.

I came across a site that mentions various alien types and it's really confusing how they could know so much about them and not their technology.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

repressed or suppressed memories:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I would like to see and hear more about the science we now have to investigate those who believe they've been abductees. Functional MRIs x-rays, genome toxins histories, polygraphs etc. These people can than be better analyzed for what many have claimed are screen or false memories.

Your post intrigued me and got me reading the Betty and Barney Hill alien abduction case and their incredible story. For those of you that haven't read or heard about this case, this is a MUST Read!!! If true, which is highly-highly probable, then this in itself is proof of extra-terrestrial intelligence.

With all the evidence flooding in from government agencies, highly-notable dignitaries, politicians, scientists, etc... whats to say extra-terrestrials don't exist? Again, as stated in earlier posts, I think it is very healthy to have a skeptical mind. However, for me to continue to remain skeptical with the massive amounts of new credible evidence appearing every day is in-its-own, ignorant. The truth of the matter is, we really have no damn idea what is out there. But I am sure to think, hopefully one day soon we will soon discover. And will it blow our minds....? Most definitely!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
In 2001 over 400 American government, military, and intelligence community witnesses came forward testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information a secret within the United States government. Many of these witnesses were highly trusted individuals within the US Government with maximum security clearance and will testify before congress that their claims are true, first-hand testimony of the massive US UFO cover-up. Beware it is fairly bland, however it does provide excellent witness testimonty.

In our day-and-age, it is now more evident than ever that we may not be alone in the universe. I want to start this thread as a database for conclusive and definitive evidence supporting that the U.F.O. phenomenom and extra-terrestrial Intelligence is reality rather than fiction. Now I feel it is very important to have a healthy skeptical view on such a phenomenom, as skeptisism helps filter out human decet and unwanted false information. However, I do ask for all to look with an open mind. 20 Years ago, people would be ridiculed for such talk. But in our current world the fact of the matter is, history is changing on a massive unprecedented scale, and tomorrow may be the day that goes down in history when our question of, "are we alone in the universe?" will be answered.

Here is other evidence and resources that I have found during my research supporting the theory of U.F.O.'s and extra-terrestrial visitation.

Project Bluebook Unknowns
Project Blue Book was one of a series of systematic studies of U.F.O.'s conducted by the United States Air Force

The Condon Report

The Extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH), defined by Edward U. Condon in the 1968 Condon Report as "The idea that some UFOs may be spacecraft sent to Earth from another civilization, or on a planet associated with a more distant star."

Capturing the Light: The Dorothy Izatt Case (2007)

Unidentified Flying Objects

Physical U.F.O. Evidence

CNN UFO Coverage

actually only something like 21 members declared what they knew, yet the group is made of those numbers, i am a believer but steven greer is a total fraud in my eyes

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm not 100% informed on Steven Greer, in the process now however... Just curious as to why you feel that why. I would like to approach these arguments from a scientific manner however, so please post your evidence as well as your opinion.

But, I just did some reading on Greer, and he is an interesting character to say the least. I'm not 100% sure what to believe. His claims have never been debunked or proved according to this source and he does seem to have some pretty impressive credentials. Again before I continue I am on the fence on this one, but who is to say that what he is talking about isn't possible? This I feel would fall into the realm of very interesting things that we know nothing about. I will approach this topic with an open mind until proven otherwise.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Great thread.

There were some very serious concerns about the objectivity,agenda and motivations behind the Condon Report - this memo was written by the Project Administrator before the investigation even got started:

"Our study would be conducted exclusively by "Non Believers". The trick would be ,I think,to describe the project so that to the public it would appear totally objective study.
Conclusion...There is no secrecy and no evidence that such objects even exist."

Memorandum from Robert Low - Project Administrator CONDON Report (Oct 1966 -Jan 1969) to Colorado University V.P. Thurston Marshall

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yes the Condon Report was very interesting to say the least. Its amazing how much credible information suggesting extraterrestrials have been visiting us for decades, possibly centuries, there is out there.

If somebody REALLY wants to know the truth of this matter, all it takes is a little elbow grease, some general reasoning skills and a little common sense.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Took the thread idea right outta my head.

very interesting and i agree with a lot of what you are saying.

I honestly think we are on the brink of disclosure for many reason, including some of which you have presented.

It could happen tomorrow, next week, or even next year.

Some could just call me nuts, but i believe i am on too something haha!

new topics

top topics

join